• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MSU's two transfer DBs from UW.....

griz5700 said:
From UDub message baord:

I'm gettin jacked, I'm breakin myself
I can't believe they're taking Darren's wealth
They sold my couch, they took my xanax
I looked at the popos and said "damn, what's next?"

They got my homey hemmed up and they all around
Ain't none of them seeing if they going straight pound for pound
I gotta come up real quick before they start to clown
I besta pull out my strap and lay them busters down

They got guns to my head
I think I'm going down
I can't believe I moved to this f***[*] town
If I had wings I would fly
Let me contemplate
I glanced in the cut and I see my homey Hale

Sixteen in the clip and one in the hole
Hale Dogg is about to make some bodies turn cold
Now they droppin and yellin
It's a tad bit late
Hale Dogg and Darren G. had to regulate

DAMN !! Now I absolutely know I am an Old Fart !! WTF is this thing and WTF does it say????????? Translation please....(Preferably short version, dementia you know !!) :roll: :?: :roll: :?: :roll: :?: :( :?

I feel bad for the Bobcat program (and that is incredibly hard for me to say). Having kids who throw second chances in your face is not easy.

stilwtrgrizz said:
griz5700 said:
From UDub message baord:

I'm gettin jacked, I'm breakin myself
I can't believe they're taking Darren's wealth
They sold my couch, they took my xanax
I looked at the popos and said "damn, what's next?"

They got my homey hemmed up and they all around
Ain't none of them seeing if they going straight pound for pound
I gotta come up real quick before they start to clown
I besta pull out my strap and lay them busters down

They got guns to my head
I think I'm going down
I can't believe I moved to this f***[*] town
If I had wings I would fly
Let me contemplate
I glanced in the cut and I see my homey Hale

Sixteen in the clip and one in the hole
Hale Dogg is about to make some bodies turn cold
Now they droppin and yellin
It's a tad bit late
Hale Dogg and Darren G. had to regulate

DAMN !! Now I absolutely know I am an Old Fart !! WTF is this thing and WTF does it say????????? Translation please....(Preferably short version, dementia you know !!) :roll: :?: :roll: :?: :roll: :?: :( :?

Don't sweat it. Style difference, not age. I also struggle with Shakespeare without Cliffs Notes.

From a Dawg fanboard:

Criminal Masterminds. Can you imagine the actual investigation needed to catch these guys.

So, who sold you the drugs here in Bozeman

Two black guys.

Sweet, obvious who that is.

Um, there was a white guy with a bushy beard also.

Shit, that could be anybody

:lol: :lol:

These two (former Pac-12) CB indefinite suspensions, contrary to what the initial post claims, does hurt the msu depth. Just like numerous tv sportscasters have reported, msu was looking forward to legendary rapper Nate Dogg's son (Naijiel Hale -- 4 STAR high school recruit) playing now that he's healthy (missed all but 2 games last seeason due to injury) and was EXTREMELY looking forward to Gardenhire playing in 2018. Gardenshire, after all, was a 4 STAR recruit coming out of HS. And we all know how good the national power Washington Husky CBs are, if you watched the NFL combine this year. This puts a dent in "#owningthesky". Will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

(After serving the warrant for their apartment and finding some mary jane, drug dogs hit on both student/athletes cars, and the drug task force was getting warrants... anyone here the latest on the cars?)

IntuitiveGriz said:
granitegriz said:
Will they be cellmates with the drug dealer coach?

He is out, and last I heard was coaching football at an extremely small MT high school...

Unfortunately he has a problem, I don't know if he was convicted again or not, but hopefully he gets some serious help.

http://www.greatfallstribune.com/story/news/local/2016/06/22/former-bobcat-coach-faces-new-drug-charges/86266618/

snap said:
I am equal parts deeply disturbed and profoundly embarrassed for the cat football team. We're starting to see the type of "character" the choaf is bringing in to Bozo (which, prior to his arrival, was a sleepy little college town with nary a care in the world). I just hope he clamps down on this nonsense before innocent people get hurt (or worse).

Starting to have flashbacks to the days when the Big Human drank and fertilized his spawn in the pristine waters of the Bobcat Shitpond.

grizd said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
granitegriz said:

He is out, and last I heard was coaching football at an extremely small MT high school...

Unfortunately he has a problem, I don't know if he was convicted again or not, but hopefully he gets some serious help.

http://www.greatfallstribune.com/story/news/local/2016/06/22/former-bobcat-coach-faces-new-drug-charges/86266618/

I agree, he needs serious help. '

He had previously written a book, 'Busted Bronco' and was a 'Motivational Speaker". http://joeobrienspeaks.com/the-story.php

IntuitiveGriz said:
granitegriz said:

Not for a couple years. Quit after 1 year and got into some trouble in Great Falls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colters take on the drug scandal. It is a big deal. And it makes Choate look like an absolute douche nozzle. I'm glad he called it like it is.

http://skylinesportsmt.com/bigsky-breakdown-april-13/

Former MSU DB Gardenhire pleads guilty to felony possession
http://skylinesportsmt.com/former-msu-db-gardenhire-pleads-guilty-to-felony-possession/

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
http://skylinesportsmt.com/former-msu-db-gardenhire-pleads-guilty-to-felony-possession/

Colter, in my opinion this already makes Choate look bad for taking a chance on these guys. He knew they both had a troubled past but rolled the dice anyways. Now it bit him in the ass. After all of that is there any chance in hell he will welcome Gardenhire back after a felony? Would Waded even consider it? If so this will tell us all we need to know about Choate.

HookedonGriz said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:

Colter, in my opinion this already makes Choate look bad for taking a chance on these guys. He knew they both had a troubled past but rolled the dice anyways. Now it bit him in the ass. After all of that is there any chance in hell he will welcome Gardenhire back after a felony? Would Waded even consider it? If so this will tell us all we need to know about Choate.

You may be right, but I would like to know the facts. What did this kid do at UW, and what did the UW coaches/Choate now? What did the kid really do in the Bozeman situation. Look like the 3d party friend was the one supplying and selling the pills. Looks like one or both of the d-backs were involved to some extent. Perhaps very limited, perhaps more. Not sure if one should believe the "one-time" mistake comment, but I suppose it could be true.

Don't know much about this pill, but it's not some big time drug, is it? Not an opiate. Not a roofy. Calms people, including those with anxiety. Perhaps some of the younger crowd could educate the older crowd.

I wouldn't think the kid would get back on the team, or at least not right away. Recall the Griz player who got caught at some party/rave with a pill or two of some party drug. Think he was charged with a felony. Lost scholarship but eventually got back on team. Can't recall what happened with the actual sentence. This one is a 4-year "deferred" sentence, which I believe means that it isn't yet entered and goes away in 4 years if he follows all the imposed rules. 4 years is a long time. His attorney is very good and aggressive, by the way, I have been told.

If Choate is stupid enough to take him back, we are in good shape for years to come. If he doesn't think it would be detrimental to Montana high school recruiting he is a special kind of stupid. He already went out on a limb taking in guys who have past issues, that limb broke.

Colter_Nuanez56 said:

Anything MSU related skyline sports is the best.

PlayerRep said:
HookedonGriz said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:

You may be right, but I would like to know the facts. What did this kid do at UW, and what did the UW coaches/Choate now? What did the kid really do in the Bozeman situation. Look like the 3d party friend was the one supplying and selling the pills. Looks like one or both of the d-backs were involved to some extent. Perhaps very limited, perhaps more. Not sure if one should believe the "one-time" mistake comment, but I suppose it could be true.

Don't know much about this pill, but it's not some big time drug, is it? Not an opiate. Not a roofy. Calms people, including those with anxiety. Perhaps some of the younger crowd could educate the older crowd.

I wouldn't think the kid would get back on the team, or at least not right away. Recall the Griz player who got caught at some party/rave with a pill or two of some party drug. Think he was charged with a felony. Lost scholarship but eventually got back on team. Can't recall what happened with the actual sentence. This one is a 4-year "deferred" sentence, which I believe means that it isn't yet entered and goes away in 4 years if he follows all the imposed rules. 4 years is a long time. His attorney is very good and aggressive, by the way, I have been told.

I don't know all the facts either, only a few do I'm guessing. I do know he quit on his team and coaches at UW, some say over his refusal to take a drug test (red flag for me). Hale was actually kicked off the same team over drugs (red flag for me).

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw-husky-football/uw-cornerback-darren-gardenhire-announces-hes-leaving-team/

As for Xanax, it is a Scheduled IV drug and has addictive properties and people abuse it to get high.

Back