• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MSU's two transfer DBs from UW.....

So, you'll play the race card as a "difference", but fail to mention that the "black" kid had ALREADY been kicked off ONE team for drug issues, had a history, while the "white" kid had never had an issue in his life before his run in, and that maybe THAT had something to do with the difference in the sentences handed down?

Are you aware of THOSE facts?

AZGrizFan said:
So, you'll play the race card as a "difference", but fail to mention that the "black" kid had ALREADY been kicked off ONE team for drug issues, had a history, while the "white" kid had never had an issue in his life before his run in, and that maybe THAT had something to do with the difference in the sentences handed down?

In my view, most people who refer to the "race card" are people who have racist tendencies or are racist. Don't know if that fits you or not.

I don't know why the kid left UW. Don't recall reading that he had "drug issues" or "had a history". Just that he refused a drug test. Please elaborate. Was he involved with selling Xanax at UW?

What you just said about drug issues and having a history also makes me wonder if you have racist tendencies.

There are a lot of racist things said on this board. A number have been directed at me. I haven't noticed or felt that about you previously, but if I feel that you have those tendencies, I will do my best to run you out of the gym. As I get older, I have little or no tolerance for racism or related ignorance.

So don't try the race card thing with me, if you are not prepared for a battle.

PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:

In my view, most people who refer to the "race card" are people who have racist tendencies or are racist. Don't know if that fits you or not.

I don't know why the kid left UW. Don't recall reading that he had "drug issues" or "had a history". Just that he refused a drug test. Please elaborate. Was he involved with selling Xanax at UW?

What you just said about drug issues and having a history also makes me wonder if you have racist tendencies.

There are a lot of racist things said on this board. A number have been directed at me. I haven't noticed or felt that about you previously, but if I feel that you have those tendencies, I will do my best to run you out of the gym. As I get older, I have little or no tolerance for racism or related ignorance.

So don't try the race card thing with me, if you are not prepared for a battle.

You're the one that played it, not me. Ignoring known, obvious facts and instead blaming it on the color of his skin. Nice. :roll: :roll:

So, you wanna meet by the bike racks after school then? :roll: :roll:

Back