• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU/Griz Part Deux ?? 12/5 ??

Uni/sdsu to ndsu would piss us off. This regionalism is D2 BS. Serious if fcs wants to be a national league open it up or fold and half can go d2 and rest to fbs

Bisonation said:
Uni/sdsu to ndsu would piss us off. This regionalism is D2 BS. Serious if fcs wants to be a national league open it up or fold and half can go d2 and rest to fbs

I agree Bison. The NCAA makes too much money to get cheap. 9/11 was a long time ago so the regionalization needs to end.

Bisonation said:
Yes I'm calling this will happen:

NDSU wins, gets #2 seed
Griz wins , gets into playoffs.

in NCAA's FCS Regionalization mode they have UNI @ Montana in round 1, winner goes to NDSU.

what say you? and how much dam fun will that be! :shock: :shock:
I told u the Bison wouldn't get a #2 seed with 2 fcs losses.

bearister said:
IF the Griz get in and IF they win round 1, they get SDSU in Brookings in round 2. Just sayin.
Or SDSU can lose their final game and host nothing and came to the friendly confines of WaGriz instead. Ha!

I release we have to beat SDSU first. But if that happens what would be the ticket allocation for UM for a game in Fargo? Would us average fans/season ticket holders have a crack at those tickets?

rogermp said:
I release we have to beat SDSU first. But if that happens what would be the ticket allocation for UM for a game in Fargo? Would us average fans/season ticket holders have a crack at those tickets?

The same as the NCAA allows SDSU when they play the Griz

Back