• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU on SBnation

bhumble said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Montana had the same bandwagon stuff in 1998-2002.

The problem is a ton of our fans are still unbearable douchebags and we haven't been relevant for a decade.

NDSU is the same way but they can be since they will win 8 in a row. After tomorrow the next 2 years (at least) are theirs as well.

Granted they will never be on Wisconsin-Whitewaters level but they will be the next best thing.

They lose tomorrow. :clap: :clap:

I was leaning that way myself, but hear the great Carson Wentz is lacing up the high tops and is starting his last game. I think JSU is focused on stopping the power run game and will make the NDSU QB beat them.

NDSU is running the ball into 8 and 9 in the box and getting 5-7 yards a carry. If they ever throw the ball in this game they are helping JSU.

When NDSU gets 10 points this game is over

BS he never had possession.

JSU is going down hard and they are gonna get hurt doing it. NDSU OL is DOMINATING the SEC DL

I honestly thought JSU recovered that fumble. Then again, serves them right for not going for it on 4th and short. The way NDSU dominates the ball, you have to go for it in that situation.

Bison ball:
bGUI3uC.jpg

The difference between NDSU and JSU is that NDSU would beat Auburn.

Bison not tripping on these cocks...........

Latest posts

Back