• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU on SBnation

It wasn't competitive before kickoff. I will be surprised if NDSU let's them get a junk score at the end of the game

I love how the Bison stop this "dynamic run team" with 6 in the box. NDSU has OL and DL to play with ANY team in the country

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Like I said last year, Wentz is the best QB in college football at any level.

2nd is a distant 2nd

Well not according to McShay :lol:

Saying late first round now with only the Memphis and Auburn QBs ahead of him. Not bad for a DII hack... :coffee:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

2nd is a distant 2nd
Wentz looks like Drew Bledsoe to me. However, Carson is more athletic... :egriz:

How could you be so ill prepared to play a championship game? You've only had a frickin month to get ready.

CFallsGriz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

2nd is a distant 2nd

Well not according to McShay [emoji38]

Saying late first round now with only the Memphis and Auburn QBs ahead of him. Not bad for a DII hack... :coffee:
Who's McShay...............Kiper and him don't know shit

bgbigdog said:
How could you be so ill prepared to play a championship game? You've only had a frickin month to get ready.
They are not unprepared they just are not as good. All NDSU has to do is lock down Barge with Smith then they have 10 guys to take care of the QB and the RB......game over

What you should be shaking your head at us how a bunch of slow, unathletic guys can dominate superior athletes...............:coffee:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
bgbigdog said:
They are not unprepared they just are not as good. All NDSU has to do is lock down Barge with Smith then they have 10 guys to take care of the QB and the RB......game over

What you should be shaking your head at us how a bunch of slow, unathletic guys can dominate superior athletes...............:coffee:

I can't tell if you actually mean that or it's sarcasm. The coffee emoji just comes off ambivalent.

Either way, it's nice to occasionally see a bunch of slow white guys who are disciplined future professionals execute a great plan. :coffee:

It's not sarcasm, JJ Watt is the best athlete in the NFL and McCaffery is the best athlete in ALL of football.

Back