• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Rumor: Bob Stitt Candidate for Fordham

astutegriz said:
fanofzoo said:
Tried to date the bishops daughter in Dillon and that went no where.

Bishops don’t have daughters. Sorry you got turned down by your imaginary friend. That’s rough.
I have a friend who was a bishop in Tremountain, Utah and married. I’ve been in his home, met his wife.

IdaGriz01 said:
astutegriz said:
fanofzoo said:
Bishops don’t have daughters. Sorry you got turned down by your imaginary friend. That’s rough.
Uuh ... apples and oranges. Roman Catholic bishops do (should) not have daughters (or sons, for that matter). An LDS bishop, who could be the guy in the next office, has no problem with that.
I refrained before ... but, from what I've seen, Mormon bishops are expected to "lead the way" in having lots of kids. The good news is ... they work their a***s off to support those big families. Face it, the "standard deduction" on your Federal income tax does not match the "cost of attendance" for a child, (especially a teen? :) ).

astutegriz said:
fanofzoo said:

As has been stated. Bishops are every day people. They can have wives and families and regular job. My vice principal in junior high was a bishop and I was good friends with his son

Eriul said:
astutegriz said:
fanofzoo said:

As has been stated. Bishops are every day people. They can have wives and families and regular job. My vice principal in junior high was a bishop and I was good friends with his son

I’m Catholic, lol. My bad. Didn’t know Mormons had bishops. Proves one can learn something anywhere if they want, even egriz.

Bob Stitts interview at BYU.

BYU: Well Bob it looks like your offense at Montana was able to move up and down the field and put up some impressive points.

Bob: Most certainly. Yards gained and points scored are what my offense produces!

BYU: We are curious why with all the yardage and points scored why there aren’t more W in that column.

Bob: uhhh what?

BYU: Never mind not relevant really. So we want to offer you our OC coordinator position. What do you think?

Bob: Great yay great, looking forward to it!

BYU: Awsome... Couple things you can’t wear the green hat on th sidelines!

Bob: uhh what?

BYU: No green hat....

Bob: No great hat? No deal! That green hat my play thinking cap.

BYU: uhhh what.......

ORGUNGRIZ said:

BYU: Well Bob it looks like your offense at Montana was able to move up and down the field and put up some impressive points.

Bob: Most certainly. Yards gained and points scored are what my offense produces!

BYU: We are curious why with all the yardage and points scored why there aren’t more W in that column.

BYU: Never mind not relevant really. So we want to offer you our OC coordinator position. What do you think?

Oh for cryin' out loud. Let it go already.

ORGUNGRIZ said:

The hat thing worked for you guy's. :roll:

There are still a ton of FCS head ball coaching spots out there & there will likely be more coordinator & position coaching spots as things start to shake out @ the FBS level. He’ll be fine.

signedbewildered said:
ORGUNGRIZ said:

Jokes can only be made after the approval of certain posters on egriz! Didn't you know that orgun? :lol:

grizrgood said:
signedbewildered said:
ORGUNGRIZ said:

Jokes can only be made after the approval of certain posters on egriz! Didn't you know that orgun? :lol:

that was supposed to be a joke(broken question mark)

argh! said:

Argh,

Hold down your "alt" key and type the number 63 then release the alt.

Hold down your "alt" key and type the number 47 then release the alt.

You're welcome.

Merry Grizmas.

GGNez said:
argh! said:

Argh,

You're welcome.

Merry Grizmas.

I wouldn't do it. I think it's a set up, like when you trick someone into hitting themselves in the face with their own hand

At the very least have someone else try it first. Probably a young kid, kids love surprises.

You're welcome,

Merry Grizmas

GGNez said:
argh! said:

Argh,

You're welcome.

Merry Grizmas.

(broken question mark)

reinell30 said:
GGNez said:
reinell30 said:
Hell I did it just so I could see what would happen...

Did it work for you?

It did...I can truly say I learned something today....

If you really want to have fun (and don't have a life)...try it starting from number 1 and work your way up. Good times.

Latest posts

Back