• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Rumor: Bob Stitt Candidate for Fordham

argh! said:
GGNez said:
argh! said:
that was supposed to be a joke(broken question mark)

Argh,

Hold down your "alt" key and type the number 63 then release the alt.

Hold down your "alt" key and type the number 47 then release the alt.

You're welcome.

Merry Grizmas.

Not the numbers above Qwerty, Arghy....the numbers on the right side of your keyboard.

(broken question mark)

GGNez said:
argh! said:
GGNez said:
argh! said:
that was supposed to be a joke(broken question mark)

Argh,

Hold down your "alt" key and type the number 63 then release the alt.

Hold down your "alt" key and type the number 47 then release the alt.

You're welcome.

Merry Grizmas.

Not the numbers above Qwerty, Arghy....the numbers on the right side of your keyboard.

(broken question mark)

didn't you see my response(broken question mark) it was a broken question mark. same thing.

PlayerRep said:
fanofzoo said:
Any rumors of a tee shirt sale.

How do you think Stitt Happens tee shirts would go over at BYU?

My dad played a year at BYU. He was Sioux Indian, Irish and Catholic and from the Fort Peck Reservation.

They checked so many boxes by giving him a scholly...hahaa

BadlandsGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
fanofzoo said:

My dad played a year at BYU. He was Sioux Indian, Irish and Catholic and from the Fort Peck Reservation.

Don't think there were any boxes in the 30's. He died when I was 10, and no one left in the family has any clue how he found his way from the res to BYU, or how they found him.

PlayerRep said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
fanofzoo said:

Don't think there were any boxes in the 30's. He died when I was 10, and no one left in the family has any clue how he found his way from the res to BYU, or how they found him.

haha crazy

remember this guy at BYU... If every a round peg in a square hole...

Jim-McMahon-2.jpg

dirtysoup said:
https://twitter.com/BruceFeldmanCFB/status/941760698844975104/

Might be a good fit.
Dabronx quite a change from Zootown, Golden or NE. But likely some Trump and Denzel money there.

kemajic said:
dirtysoup said:
https://twitter.com/BruceFeldmanCFB/status/941760698844975104/

Might be a good fit.
Dabronx quite a change from Zootown, Golden or NE. But likely some Trump and Denzel money there.

“Boogie Down” is more current according to the last Uber driver I had there. They had a pretty good back if memory serves & team colors of Maroon & White. Probably won’t get much crap for the green hat.’ Best of luck Bob.

I took a look at their fan forum....not a ton of excitement about him, some real reservations about his lack of East coast recruiting ties.

Ursus1 said:
I took a look at their fan forum....not a ton of excitement about him, some real reservations about his lack of East coast recruiting ties.

He will do ok at the NAIA or possibly Division2 level. Fordham? I don’t think so.

Back