• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Scoreboard and Sound System

This is horseshit! There is no way UM would ever get this kind of upgrade without private donors who are proud to donate to the program. UM should be embarrassed to have anything better than the 37 pixel board and megaphone sound system like at Reno H. Sales.

Will those of us outside the 406 be able to see/hear anything? If not, still too small.

PlayerRep said:
grizcountry420 said:
PlayerRep said:
Why do posters make posts saying they have inside information or know something, but then say they aren't going to say or don't say anything? Does it make them feel better about themselves to say they know something or what? I suppose there are some situations when this type of comment adds some value, but that is probably the exception. I suppose many of us may have done this to some extent, but some seem to do it more than others. I understand how it is sometimes not possible to divulge sources, but that's different.

Says the guy who created a thread called: "The boys are back in town"

:lol:

Did you ever find out who was back in town, or what the post was about? Funny that some of the bozo's like yourself thought a simple post like that was funny.

I don't know that the original post was funny. But the replies certainly were.

Oh, and I have some inside information regarding the new scoreboard and video screen, but I'm not at liberty to divulge it just yet. (I do, actually; and it's going to be pretty sweet).

EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
grizcountry420 said:
PlayerRep said:
Why do posters make posts saying they have inside information or know something, but then say they aren't going to say or don't say anything? Does it make them feel better about themselves to say they know something or what? I suppose there are some situations when this type of comment adds some value, but that is probably the exception. I suppose many of us may have done this to some extent, but some seem to do it more than others. I understand how it is sometimes not possible to divulge sources, but that's different.

Says the guy who created a thread called: "The boys are back in town"

:lol:

Did you ever find out who was back in town, or what the post was about? Funny that some of the bozo's like yourself thought a simple post like that was funny.

I don't know that the original post was funny. But the replies certainly were.

Oh, and I have some inside information regarding the new scoreboard and video screen, but I'm not at liberty to divulge it just yet. (I do, actually; and it's going to be pretty sweet).

I derailed that thread before it could even get started, so who knows what he was talking about..

:cool:

HookedonGriz said:
What will they do with the old one? Relocate to north end? Sell to little brother?

Probably. After all, little brother loves our hand-me-downs that we no longer need (Gregorak).

get'em_griz said:
HookedonGriz said:
What will they do with the old one? Relocate to north end? Sell to little brother?

Probably. After all, little brother loves our hand-me-downs that we no longer need (Gregorak).

Ooooooh I see what you did there......and I must admit I liked it.

HookedonGriz said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/ajmazzolini/status/728259233234321408[/tweet]

And the rich get richer...Cats have been trying to replace theres for years....seams like we get it done with ease.....

"hey guys hows a new scoreboard sound"?

"sounds good to me"

"consider it done"....hahaha

Hopefully Cotten Eye'd Joe will be so fucking loud they can here it in Bozo!!!!!

Does Reno Sales even have a video board? I think the last time I was there they just had one of those digital scoreboards with the little lightbulbs.

CDAGRIZ said:
Does Reno Sales even have a video board? I think the last time I was there they just had one of those digital scoreboards with the little lightbulbs.

Word has it that the, ahh, "steam" rising off the shit pond is too corrosive for a video panel.

I think they rock it old school like Fenway where that retarded looking Champ puts up the scores on pieces of wood.....unfortunately they don't do this by choice like Fenway but rather out of necessity.

CDAGRIZ said:

From where I was sitting, it looked like someone brought their spare laptop. You mean it wasn't?

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Word has it that the, ahh, "steam" rising off the shit pond is too corrosive for a video panel.

That makes sense. :lol:

bgbigdog said:
CDAGRIZ said:

From where I was sitting, it looked like someone brought their spare laptop. You mean it wasn't?

Ummm no...you guys forgot all the money the cat boosters raised to install the Light Brite system in 2011.

File:Hello_on_a_Lite-Brite.jpg

BadlandsGrizFan said:
And the rich get richer...Cats have been trying to replace theres for years....seams like we get it done with ease.....

"hey guys hows a new scoreboard sound"?

"sounds good to me"

"consider it done"....hahaha

Hopefully Cotten Eye'd Joe will be so f***[*] loud they can here it in Bozo!!!!!

Come on ,with ease? How long have we been waiting for decent locker room . Some folks have delusions of Grandor.

Yukon said:
14 feet wider:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ajmazzolini/status/728255004373450757[/tweet]

I am wondering if they can design the new video board to cup-in the sound of Wa-Griz even more? What is the current board about 30ft wide? At 14ft, we add about a third-more awesomeness! I wonder if its going to be the new wide-screen version that has a slight parabolic to it? If they don't have to get rid of the old video screen, is there a place in the stadium it could go?

CDAGRIZ said:

Kind of:

LiteBrite.jpg

Latest posts

Back