• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Team Poster

Things like this are why I'm not sad I'm moving to a state that is willing to give me an opportunity.

This = not good enough in Missoula:

41896501891067034089.png

Thanks, I know a lot do, it's just unfortunate that people with a little power don't.

Willie said:
Thanks, I know a lot do, it's just unfortunate that people with a little power don't.

The thing is your work would make the university look so good. They're missing out big time.

Willie said:
Things like this are why I'm not sad I'm moving to a state that is willing to give me an opportunity.
Willie, as someone who has lived outside of Montana for 35 years I can tell you that there is no place you can go where you can avoid "Not invented here". If you can't find a way to convince people that it was their idea so they can somehow almost legitimately take credit then they will often choose an inferior solution instead of a better choice.

Willie said:

This = not good enough in Missoula:

41896501891067034089.png
Willie I have always admired your work also... maybe you just need some work on improving your closing skills?? In the game I play if you are not a "Closer"...take the "C" off of the front... :egriz:

Back