• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Team Poster

I should be offended.... But...

wait-good-point_o_1144675.jpg

BWahlberg said:
I should be offended.... But...

wait-good-point_o_1144675.jpg

:lol: No worries, Brint. They will very likely send you a new poster. Let's be more careful this time . . .

Great sport.

BTW ordering a Griz Footaball team poster is as easy filling out an online form, then UM Athletics pays to mail it to you. Ordering a Bobcat Football poster involves finding someone who is willing to share who you should email to ask for one. They reply with a form you have to print out and snail mail send back with $5 to cover shipping costs. Most other teams in the Big Sky Conference are still in works of creating their posters.

**side-note, that Wyoming poster is indeed pretty bad ass**

BWahlberg said:
I like it, almost seems like they might've grabbed a few ideas from Willie's fan mock-up last year with the stadium in the background and the whole poster with a central focal point instead of being more of a spread out mash-up that the last few years "official" posters have been.

I don't get why the helmets are solid and without the Griz script or bear paw. Seems almost generic in it's approach and not very well branded to Montana.

Otherwise, good stuff.

They were going to put "Thrive" on the helmets but the marketing company wanted another $300K to perfect the font for it. ;)

My poster arrived today (see what I did there?). I have to say it looks a lot better in person.

CDAGRIZ said:
My poster arrived today (see what I did there?). I have to say it looks a lot better in person.

Ha! We also would have accepted; "delivered", "showed up", and "got here".

Back