• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Turf

stonecrest said:
poorgriz said:
I also heard your next Dave Dickinson clone star QB Willy Pflug got kicked off the team... true?

Also heard that storage sheds in the endzone have been outlawed. Only Frontier Conference
Conference schools can have them. That sucks for Scats.

"Does playing like a Frontier Conference team count?" coach Choad.

ccskins said:
The midfield grizzly looks updated too! Did I miss something was this an "official" change?

Looks like the new grizzly is about 4-5 feet bigger.....and i think the only thing its missing is the lighter shading around its neck and face....im sure the actual griz will have those feature, these rendering generally do not look great on paper.

We all owe Titleist a big thank you for making this happen. He donated the rest of his Fire Water money to the U!!!

putter said:
We all owe Titleist a big thank you for making this happen. He donated the rest of his Fire Water money to the U!!!

I'm in for a tenner Titleist, you can't make it through tonight without fire water. :thumb:

grizfan95 said:
I love a Missoulian bashing as much as the next 2012-2013 eGriz torch and pitchfork bearer, ...
You are in luck my friend. get your torch lit and pitchfork sharpened, looks like we are in for an extended round 2.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/kbest/status/756199154284494848[/tweet]

Grizbeer said:
grizfan95 said:
I love a Missoulian bashing as much as the next 2012-2013 eGriz torch and pitchfork bearer, ...
You are in luck my friend. get your torch lit and pitchfork sharpened, looks like we are in for an extended round 2.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/kbest/status/756199154284494848[/tweet]

I was just thinking earlier today the Missoulian is slacking since Gwen has been gone. It's almost noon and nothing about the alleged DUI.

measured current Griz on the field (google earth) and it's about 34'x25'. So, I would say the new Griz is larger.

Checked out the Stadium this morning. The old turf is already being ripped out. More serious earth moving also taking place for the Champions Center.

Meanwhile in Bozeman at Reno H. Sales Stadium, the only action to be seen is some lucky anglers shoveling big brown trout out of the Shit Pond.

sludge-one.jpg

Ursa Major said:
Meanwhile in Bozeman at Reno H. Sales Stadium, the only action to be seen is some lucky anglers shoveling big brown trout out of the Shit Pond.

sludge-one.jpg

That one on the right looks like a keeper. Those RHS bleachers look like they are coming together nicely. With any luck, they might resemble a stadium in due time. You throw enough quonset huts together, and who knows what could happen?

first11 said:
What happens with old turf?

Any small pieces available?

This was my first thought....

My dad wanted to use the whole Griz at the 50 as a basement rug.....I told him hes likely one of many ...lol

Back