• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Reese Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.
PlayerRep said:
Eriul said:
CV Griz Fan said:
Htowngriz said:
Look at the stats for every QB NDSU faced in that playoff run.

You mean all QBs that faced NDSU threw four picks, a 50% completion percentage and a 4.8 yard average? Whew! I was worried for a minute.....

NIU QB: 10/16, 101 yards, 1 td, 0 int, 6.3 ypa
Richmond QB: 12/26, 171 yards, 1 td, 2 int, 6.6 ypa
Jacksonville QB: 7/20, 57 yards, 0 td, 2 int, 2.8 ypa

So yah... his point is pretty valid

BG was 23-46, or 50%, for 229 yards, 1 TD and 4 interceptions. A 4.98 ypa.

The other 3 qb's, combined, were 29-62, or 46.7%, for 2 TD's and 4 interceptions. A 5.3 ypa.

So, yes, Eruil is absolutely correct. BG actually threw a higher percentage of completed passes, and the passing stats were remarkably similar.

A toad stool has more intelligence. Using 50% completions, 1 TD, versus 4 INTs to support an argument that Brady played a good game is about like trying to find a Mensa member at a Brittany Spears concert.

PlayerRep said:
CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:
Eriul said:

The other 3 qb's, combined, were 29-62, or 46.7%, for 2 TD's and 4 interceptions. A 5.3 ypa.

So, yes, Eruil is absolutely correct. BG actually threw a higher percentage of completed passes, and the passing stats were remarkably similar.

Your post is almost too hilarious to comment on. But thanks for validating my point on my response to Eruil. Sometimes timing is everything......

CV, I can't stop laughing at how you're letting a girl run circles around you. Eriul refuted your point, but you apparently can't see it and say it validated your point. No wonder most of your points are incorrect. Keep up the good work, Eriul.

Chicks might run circles around CV, but they just RUN from you!

PlayerRep said:
CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:
Eriul said:

Your post is almost too hilarious to comment on. But thanks for validating my point on my response to Eruil. Sometimes timing is everything......

CV, I can't stop laughing at how you're letting a girl run circles around you. Eriul refuted your point, but you apparently can't see it and say it validated your point. No wonder most of your points are incorrect. Keep up the good work, Eriul.

Jeez go back to arguing with posters about TG's ethics. We all know you aren't a statistician.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back