• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sneed/Murray.

PlayerRep said:
SACCAT66 said:
PlayerRep said:
Catsrgrood said:
PR, you’re a smart guy, I know that. And you brin some very good knowledge to the table with some of these posts.
But why are you so angry?

Every other post is filled with calling someone an idiot or with condescending language in general.
I mean you just included Sneed’s sisters name in your post, who wouldn’t get bored with a post that long and just stop reading?

Not angry and never am. Think I've only called one poster an idiot in recent times. That was BigSky33, and he is one and has posted idiotic posts for a long time. Think Vernon Adams.

Are you going to support SacCat on this? Jeez, he said that Sneed hadn't played much since high school, but turns out he's played more than Murray. Then, says he stopped reading, when what I asked him about was in the first part of the second line of my post (see where the number of passes is, below). Are some of you Cat posters unable not able to read 2 lines? Are you not able to remember or research anything? You are as bad as SacCat. Sorry, I don't suffer fools much. I point out their mistakes. If you want to say that is condescending, go for it. Doesn't bother me. And, one more dumb comment from you on this, and you may go into the idiot category.

"Huh? Sneed hasn't played much since high school. He just went through spring ball and looked very good. He was 136-231 last year at his JC."

Guess we will see what happens

What happens on what? Whether your reading, memory and researching ability improves? Can you even admit that you claimed you quit reading before the first part of line 2 of my post?

Nope. Already said I was wrong. I said I didn't realize he played that much at UNLV. Guess we will see what happens

PlayerRep said:
Catsrgrood said:
PlayerRep said:
SACCAT66 said:
Nope, I stopped reading. Guess we will see what happens

Perhaps you should stop posting and stop wasting our time too.

PR, you’re a smart guy, I know that. And you brin some very good knowledge to the table with some of these posts.

Every other post is filled with calling someone an idiot or with condescending language in general.
I mean you just included Sneed’s sisters name in your post, who wouldn’t get bored with a post that long and just stop reading?

Not angry and never am. Think I've only called one poster an idiot in recent times. That was BigSky33, and he is one and has posted idiotic posts for a long time. Think Vernon Adams.

Are you going to support SacCat on this? Jeez, he said that Sneed hadn't played much since high school, but turns out he's played more than Murray. Then, says he stopped reading, when what I asked him about was in the first part of the second line of my post (see where the number of passes is, below). Are some of you Cat posters unable not able to read 2 lines? Are you not able to remember or research anything? You are as bad as SacCat. Sorry, I don't suffer fools much. I point out their mistakes. If you want to say that is condescending, go for it. Doesn't bother me. And, one more dumb comment from you on this, and you may go into the idiot category.

So I ask why you’re angry. I don’t say a word about the argument you’re making on the Sneed/Murray topic, either for or against remember, but one more comment and I’m relegated to the PR idiot category? Got it.

Man, you get worked up faster than anyone on this board.

Catsrgrood said:
PlayerRep said:
Catsrgrood said:
PlayerRep said:
Perhaps you should stop posting and stop wasting our time too.

So I ask why you’re angry. I don’t say a word about the argument you’re making on the Sneed/Murray topic, either for or against remember, but one more comment and I’m relegated to the PR idiot category? Got it.

Again, I don't ever get worked up on egriz. Seems funny that you interpret direct comments as getting worked up. Also, can see that you can't see humor.

SACCAT66 said:
PlayerRep said:
SACCAT66 said:
PlayerRep said:

"Huh? Sneed hasn't played much since high school. He just went through spring ball and looked very good. He was 136-231 last year at his JC."

What happens on what? Whether your reading, memory and researching ability improves? Can you even admit that you claimed you quit reading before the first part of line 2 of my post?

Nope. Already said I was wrong. I said I didn't realize he played that much at UNLV. Guess we will see what happens

Again, reading ability? The question was about number of passes by Sneed last year at his JC, not how much he played at UNLV in 2016. Below was my post and question to you.

"I assume you noticed that Sneed completed more passes than Murray did last year, and threw almost exactly the same amount?"

First, Saccat, now Catsrgood. I can now feel the ground beneath my feet giving way.

"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."--Friedrich Nietzsche.

Brevity, PR.

PlayerRep said:
Catsrgrood said:
PlayerRep said:
Catsrgrood said:

Again, I don't ever get worked up on egriz. Seems funny that you interpret direct comments as getting worked up. Also, can see that you can't see humor.

Sarcasm is one of the hardest things to convey through text like this. Trust me, I’m well versed in sarcasm, but no, I didn’t notice that’s what you were trying to do there.

PlayerRep said:
SACCAT66 said:
PlayerRep said:
SACCAT66 said:

Again, reading ability? The question was about number of passes by Sneed last year at his JC, not how much he played at UNLV in 2016. Below was my post and question to you.

"I assume you noticed that Sneed completed more passes than Murray did last year, and threw almost exactly the same amount?"

I never had a question about his passing yards at a JC school (I don't care about it). I said he hasn't played much since high school, He played 6 games at UNLV, and so I said I was wrong...Guess we will see what happens

Catsrgrood said:
PlayerRep said:
Catsrgrood said:
PlayerRep said:

Sarcasm is one of the hardest things to convey through text like this. Trust me, I’m well versed in sarcasm, but no, I didn’t notice that’s what you were trying to do there.

That’s what all them little yellow faces are for. To give some sort of emotion or feeling to your message. Leave them out and it’s just a dry statement.

This comparison of a quarterback playing quarterback $ a wide receiver playing quarterback will have a tough time reaching 17 pages.

Is there a way we could have them bump into each other outside of the Stocks one day? TGIF...

statler & waldorf said:
First, Saccat, now Catsrgood. I can now feel the ground beneath my feet giving way.

"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."--Friedrich Nietzsche.

Brevity, PR.

I have been brief. I also included Sneed's UM bio at the end of a post for anyone who wanted to read it. Understand much?

SACCAT66 said:
PlayerRep said:
SACCAT66 said:
PlayerRep said:

I never had a question about his passing yards at a JC school (I don't care about it). I said he hasn't played much since high school, He played 6 games at UNLV, and so I said I was wrong...Guess we will see what happens

I asked the question of you (didn't say you had or asked the question). I asked if you had seen the passing numbers (which were in second line of my post). You said you hadn't, because you had stopped reading. Again, you need to get some reading/comprehension lessons. If you are going to read and respond to posts on egriz, it is mandatory that you be able to read, and do in fact read past line 2 of posts.

PlayerRep said:
SACCAT66 said:
PlayerRep said:
SACCAT66 said:

I asked the question of you (didn't say you had or asked the question). I asked if you had seen the passing numbers (which were in second line of my post). You said you hadn't, because you had stopped reading. Again, you need to get some reading/comprehension lessons. If you are going to read and respond to posts on egriz, it is mandatory that you be able to read, and do in fact read past line 2 of posts.

Why?

grizindabox said:
So is the conclusion that PR just needs to get laid? :party:

Maybe. But PR’s thesis is correct. Sneed has proven himself against a higher level of competition, even though it was only for six games while at UNLV. No Cat supporter can really question his pedigree vs Murray. Sure the “we’ll see what happens” mantra is accurate but Sneed really has already shown his muscle against better competition. No need to really debate moving forward....

CV Griz Fan said:
grizindabox said:

Maybe. But PR’s thesis is correct. Sneed has proven himself against a higher level of competition, even though it was only for six games while at UNLV. No Cat supporter can really question his pedigree vs Murray. Sure the “we’ll see what happens” mantra is accurate but Sneed really has already shown his muscle against better competition. No need to really debate moving forward....

I wouldn't be too fired up about the "Higher level of competition" thing. So it looks like his completion percentage was 44%? This is UNLV here, not Alabama. They played teams like SJSU, SDSU, Jacksonville State, Hawaii, etc. Not much stiffer competition than what Murray has been playing against, if at all. So long story short, probably best to just see how them both perform this year and then see who's better. Most of griz nation is happy you have Sneed, and most of Bobcat Nation is happy we have Murray!

poorgriz said:
CV Griz Fan said:
grizindabox said:

I wouldn't be too fired up about the "Higher level of competition" thing. So it looks like his completion percentage was 44%? This is UNLV here, not Alabama. They played teams like SJSU, SDSU, Jacksonville State, Hawaii, etc. Not much stiffer competition than what Murray has been playing against, if at all. So long story short, probably best to just see how them both perform this year and then see who's better.

Sorry but I disagree. That level of competition IS that much higher.....it’s just not the BSC. I’m not sayin’ the guy comes in and kills it but he has earned his shot IMO...

Personally, I think any post that goes beyond 1-2 brief paragraphs might just as well have never been written at all. I, sure as hell, won't bother reading it. Brevity, PR, is not the length of the Cliffs Notes version of 'War and Peace.' Constructive criticism.

Back