• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

So pathetic.

Totally. I know it's been covered on here extensively, but I was just thinking about the NDSU buyout for a second. Are we fully appreciating how much of a pussy move that was? Can you imagine if that happened on a bigger stage? Like if SC bought out Notre Dame because they knew they couldn't win, and played a worse team instead, and then lost anyway! Crazy when you think about it.

Sorry for off-topic

CDAGRIZ said:
Totally. I know it's been covered on here extensively, but I was just thinking about the NDSU buyout for a second. Are we fully appreciating how much of a pussy move that was? Can you imagine if that happened on a bigger stage? Like if SC bought out Notre Dame because they knew they couldn't win, and played a worse team instead, and then lost anyway! Crazy when you think about it.

Sorry for off-topic

Yes, but did you see the awesome Monmouth game or how about the thriller yesterday in Bozo. They sure have a tough non conference schedule. I can see why you would cancel NDSU. They have already faced three of the best teams in the country.

EverettGriz said:
In all seriousness, what's the reaction on bcn regarding this POS? They have to be embarrassed, no??

Yes, most are embarrassed and then there are a few dumb asses. Majority of their fans would prefer to bury it in their litter boxes never to be found again. To late!!

I like it. At least they have the kahunas to get out, and do something like this. Congrats to those that made it....nice job. Takes a smaller set of kahunas to get on here and whine about it. Now Griz fans go out and prove we can do it better.

ordigger said:
I like it. At least they have the kahunas to get out, and do something like this. Congrats to those that made it....nice job. Takes a smaller set of kahunas to get on here and whine about it. Now Griz fans go out and prove we can do it better.

I think you have whine and laughing hysterically confused :lol: So put down the digger as a like.

ordigger said:

If Griz fans do prove we can do it better - please do not have two sixty year old white men singing into a microphone off key. Please I am begging you!!

ordigger said:
Instead of "kahunas", why didn't anyone have the "brains" to realize it's objectively ridiculous? :|

Yeah, the link over at the Scratch N' Post (BN) says it was removed by user!!!

Say it isn't so -- not before we all got to see it!!! I really needed a belly laugh this afternoon. Did anyone get a copy of it?

shocker... it's been removed from youtube

saw the ridiculousness and was about to show my son but it'd been gone already

wbtfg said:
Wonder whats more pathetic, the song or the fact people are offended by it.

Obviously you did not watch it. As a cat fan you would have been offended - if not there is something wrong with you!! :lol:

Great news Griz Nation!!!!!! I was able to record this absolute masterpiece before it got removed. This video will now live on in infamy for all to enjoy!!! Muuuuuuaaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaa!!!

I will figure out a way to get it back on here or on YouTube for all to witness.....warning, it may be the worst thing you have ever seen....much like a car wreck, you know you shouldn't watch but you can't seem to look away either!

I watched about 45 seconds. That was all I needed to know it sucked. Not enough to get my panties in a wad though.

Back