• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vernon Adams Has Big Game, Little Ego

poorgriz said:
Wow. You guys are seriously still butt hurt over his tweet with the cartoon of a pistol pointed at a teddy bear? What a bunch of pussies if that's the case. Alpha... you're better than that.

He made a blatant threat. Who are we to determine how far he would take it? If there is any lesson people should learn from things like this, it's to never ignore the warning signs.

JJ is the best duel thread QB in the BSC and its not even close.

To think otherwise proves why you chose an education in Cheney.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
JJ is the best duel thread QB in the BSC and its not even close.

To think otherwise proves why you chose an education in Cheney.

Statistics say otherwise. To argue with statistics proves that you were never educated.

Oh yeah, and you forgot the apostrophe. It's, not its.

CDAGRIZ said:
marceagfan5 said:
Rjones61 said:
Gotta love the envy.

How is this ego? Looks like a healthy rivalry to me. You are reaching really hard with this one.

VA is a good dude, a complete class act...

Haha! I think you have a lot of good things to say, so I will assume you were joking with this line.

Maybe it's the eagle colored glasses...

Rjones61 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Rjones61 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Pussies?

We have a QB

A QB that is second best.

If you mean second best in the BSC, you know deep down it isn't true.

Everybody knows it except for Griz fans, apparently.

Maybe. I guess it's good that there is even a debate. One cannot deny, however, that Shoota (no matter his performance on the field) has considerably fewer synapses firing than Johnson.

marceagfan5 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
marceagfan5 said:
Rjones61 said:
Gotta love the envy.

How is this ego? Looks like a healthy rivalry to me. You are reaching really hard with this one.

VA is a good dude, a complete class act...

Haha! I think you have a lot of good things to say, so I will assume you were joking with this line.

Maybe it's the eagle colored glasses...

:lol: Fair.

CDAGRIZ said:
Rjones61 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Rjones61 said:
A QB that is second best.

If you mean second best in the BSC, you know deep down it isn't true.

Everybody knows it except for Griz fans, apparently.

Maybe. I guess it's good that there is even a debate.

I'll accept that. I guess we will just have to see this upcoming season. I think everyone is getting football fever.

Wow a new baby with his girlfriend. Gotta be tough being a college student and having a child to support, especially with the NCAA restrictions on athlete employment. Diapers ain't cheap theses days.

All the hype about VA reminds me of another recent hyped QB. That one had a good intro year, better sophomore year and then began to fade into oblivion. Could VA be Denarius the sequel?

Blgs Griz Fan said:
All the hype about VA reminds me of another recent hyped QB. That one had a good intro year, better sophomore year and then began to fade into oblivion. Could VA be Denarius the sequel?

Nice try stretch armstrong....

Great Day To Be An Eagle said:
Blgs Griz Fan said:

Nice try stretch armstrong....
Things must be awfully slow on Cheneynet these days, lots of eaglets seem to be visiting here lately.

Blgs Griz Fan said:

Depends on if he gets injured or not. Hopefully he stays healthy, I want the CATS to beat them when they're at full power, in our house. I remember a few years ago they came to our house with their superstar RB Taiwan Jones, were supposed to hammer us... we destroyed them. Adams is a fun player to watch.

poorgriz said:
Blgs Griz Fan said:

Depends on if he gets injured or not. Hopefully he stays healthy, I want the CATS to beat them when they're at full power, in our house. I remember a few years ago they came to our house with their superstar RB Taiwan Jones, were supposed to hammer us... we destroyed them. Adams is a fun player to watch.

Adams is a fun player to watch, he is talented. However, he doesn't get all the credit, the stable of receivers he has is the key. Easterns receiver coach has taught his WR's to go get the ball and taught them well. You'll miss that coach.

reinell30 said:
poorgriz said:
Blgs Griz Fan said:

Adams is a fun player to watch, he is talented. However, he doesn't get all the credit, the stable of receivers he has is the key. Easterns receiver coach has taught his WR's to go get the ball and taught them well. You'll miss that coach.

Eastern's wide receivers are great. There were a lot of times last year when VA would basically throw the ball up in the air up for grabs when under extreme pressure, and its amazing how EWU's receivers were able to get to those balls. If any other quarterback threw up the ball in the air without a good set of receivers, there would be a lot of either incomplete passes or interceptions going the other way.

poorgriz said:
I remember a few years ago they came to our house with their superstar RB Taiwan Jones, were supposed to hammer us... we destroyed them. .

That year turned out OK for the Eags....

You also remember Taiwan getting hurt in the 1st half of that game right? Didn't play in the 2nd half...

Back