• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vernon Adams Has Big Game, Little Ego

This entire thread is like a watching a damn train wreck. For some reason I can't stop reading it. VA is a very athletic QB with a solid receiving corps. I don't care for him, but I operate under the premise that he has earned the right to talk smack, wear championship rings like they are wedding rings, shoot teddy bears, and get dense girls pregnant. He can continue to do those things until someone plants him squarely on his ass and stomps his team into the dirt. Then he will be justifiably ridiculed for his obnoxious behavior. I personally look forward to that and I hope Wags hits him harder than hell this year in Cheney. Shut him and these annoying beagle fans up. :phat:

jfep.gif

Phat Cat said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Rjones61 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
As long as you e-gals can deal with having the second best QB/WR tandem in the BSC that's cool with me.

JJ/EH>SA/C Cup

:roll: How original. I wonder where earlier in this thread you got the idea to call a quarterback second best?

Everyone knows Vernon Adams is better than Jordan Johnson except for Grizzly fans and one NDSU fan (that's you alphabison). You have zero evidence otherwise aside from your word. Which, since you're always full of s***, your word isn't worth much either.

JJ doesnt have to throw it 75 times a game to get those "stats", hes more efficient, more accurate, makes better decisions and he wins. You guys are methed out in Spokecompton if you think your gang banger thug is a better player but hey, we wont be having this conversation after this season. You guys are in for a real wake up call and its going to be funny to watch you fall flat on your asses......kinda like the cats last year. If you didnt play in the BSC you would fight to crack .500.

Now kindly go fu*k your own mouth and get off our board. I wont ask again.

It's Chris Lynn's board and being rude is not very cool. You're better then that Alph.

Am I

Don't worry your pretty little cat head, ReMax will swoop in and delete my posts and leave all those co*ksucker EWho fan posts.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Phat Cat said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Rjones61 said:
:roll: How original. I wonder where earlier in this thread you got the idea to call a quarterback second best?

Everyone knows Vernon Adams is better than Jordan Johnson except for Grizzly fans and one NDSU fan (that's you alphabison). You have zero evidence otherwise aside from your word. Which, since you're always full of s***, your word isn't worth much either.

JJ doesnt have to throw it 75 times a game to get those "stats", hes more efficient, more accurate, makes better decisions and he wins. You guys are methed out in Spokecompton if you think your gang banger thug is a better player but hey, we wont be having this conversation after this season. You guys are in for a real wake up call and its going to be funny to watch you fall flat on your asses......kinda like the cats last year. If you didnt play in the BSC you would fight to crack .500.

Now kindly go fu*k your own mouth and get off our board. I wont ask again.

It's Chris Lynn's board and being rude is not very cool. You're better then that Alph.

Am I

Don't worry your pretty little cat head, ReMax will swoop in and delete my posts and leave all those co*ksucker EWho fan posts.

Don't worry, I took screenshots so you can eat your words later.

To each his own, but if Ego is what he calls it I'd have to say that's still a little sad. Sounds like Adams needs some form of enhancement.

FormerEag said:
I've been meaning to thank CDA and AlfailGriz for creating and perpetuating VA's awesome nickname. SHOOTA!

happygilmore5.jpg

No worries, man. I think it's pretty cool. However, I'm pretty sure Jodcon or Ursa first coined it.

CDAGRIZ said:
FormerEag said:
I've been meaning to thank CDA and AlfailGriz for creating and perpetuating VA's awesome nickname. SHOOTA!

happygilmore5.jpg

No worries, man. I think it's pretty cool. However, I'm pretty sure Jodcon or Ursa first coined it.

I probably should trademark that, if he latches on to the Jets practice squad he would be popular with the Hunts Point crowd.

jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
FormerEag said:

happygilmore5.jpg

I probably should trademark that, if he latches on to the Jets practice squad he would be popular with the Hunts Point crowd.

Good call. He might be a good fit for the Falcons, however. If I'm not mistaken, he already has the ink.

ifwt_left-eye.png

marceagfan5 said:
Wow...this thread went to hell

I'm trying to get it back on track, bro. Shoota didn't really have the best outcomes in his WR relationships in the past life. It starts out well, but put it this way: If I'm the Moscow Mule, I might take a look at flame retardant siding if he ever makes Shoota mad enough to become a Flamer.

CDAGRIZ said:
marceagfan5 said:
Wow...this thread went to hell

I'm trying to get it back on track, bro. Shoota didn't really have the best outcomes in his WR relationships in the past life. It starts out well, but put it this way: If I'm the Moscow Mule, I might take a look at flame retardant siding if he ever makes Shoota mad enough to become a Flamer.

Classic...

CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
FormerEag said:

happygilmore5.jpg

Good call. He might be a good fit for the Falcons, however. If I'm not mistaken, he already has the ink.

ifwt_left-eye.png

These two should definitely hook up, people would throw coins at them walking down the street thinking they were street artists or something.

I guess this is the start of the time of year while I start looking at egriz along with many other threads, good reading and fun for a football junkie. As far as Vernon Adams goes, we all know he's a proven FCS QB and the rest of the nation agrees. JJ, who I've been watching since High School is also an amazing talent, the kid is flat out great. Also a great leader in my books! Will the Griz have all the skill talent and O line to help him out this year, and can the defense recoup without Tripp and Co.? Good questions and will be answered in the next 4 months. Both QB's are BEST at what they do in the FCS and I'd say they are both equals at this point, but VA has better stats and bigger wins to propel him more in the national spotlight. JJ will need to do the same this year for any consideration of the Walter Payton award, which he is very capable of winning, but will also need a BSC title and long run in the playoffs to do so.
Vernon has all the parts in place in this years team to go all the way, that's why EWU is a Pre-season #1 in the FCS and BSC. Eastern has a great O line, 5 deep at RB and the same at WR. Defense this year may be the best ever, but we'll see how that plays out. Just got a projected starter( at CB) from Arizona State that transferred for the upcoming season along with UCLA transfer from last year at( safety) and the return of Safety Tonnani, who sat out last season due to surgery.
Anyway, Vernon Adams has all the pieces in place this year to win a NC and Payton Award, but ya still got to play the games, LOL!
Look forward to seeing all the great Griz fans in Cheney on Nov. 8th for the BSC title game, should be EPIC, but will look for and EAGLE WIN of course. Take care Griz fans. I've been to the last 2 EWU/UM games in Missoula and have had a blast and had nothing but welcomes from tailgating Griz fans, I just hope Eagle tailgaters can return the same class!
Also
,if you know Vernon, like I do, he is a very confident player, displays pre-game confidence, and is really no different than any other NCAA football player. No, he's not a thug and a gangster as some griz posters would like to think, he's just a great kid and awesome player with God given talent!
Thanks...... Talon 38
Best of luck to Griz team until we meet on Nov.8th..

talon38 said:
I guess this is the start of the time of year while I start looking at egriz along with many other threads, good reading and fun for a football junkie. As far as Vernon Adams goes, we all know he's a proven FCS QB and the rest of the nation agrees. JJ, who I've been watching since High School is also an amazing talent, the kid is flat out great. Also a great leader in my books! Will the Griz have all the skill talent and O line to help him out this year, and can the defense recoup without Tripp and Co.? Good questions and will be answered in the next 4 months. Both QB's are BEST at what they do in the FCS and I'd say they are both equals at this point, but VA has better stats and bigger wins to propel him more in the national spotlight. JJ will need to do the same this year for any consideration of the Walter Payton award, which he is very capable of winning, but will also need a BSC title and long run in the playoffs to do so.
Vernon has all the parts in place in this years team to go all the way, that's why EWU is a Pre-season #1 in the FCS and BSC. Eastern has a great O line, 5 deep at RB and the same at WR. Defense this year may be the best ever, but we'll see how that plays out. Just got a projected starter( at CB) from Arizona State that transferred for the upcoming season along with UCLA transfer from last year at( safety) and the return of Safety Tonnani, who sat out last season due to surgery.
Anyway, Vernon Adams has all the pieces in place this year to win a NC and Payton Award, but ya still got to play the games, LOL!
Look forward to seeing all the great Griz fans in Cheney on Nov. 8th for the BSC title game, should be EPIC, but will look for and EAGLE WIN of course. Take care Griz fans. I've been to the last 2 EWU/UM games in Missoula and have had a blast and had nothing but welcomes from tailgating Griz fans, I just hope Eagle tailgaters can return the same class!
Also
,if you know Vernon, like I do, he is a very confident player, displays pre-game confidence, and is really no different than any other NCAA football player. No, he's not a thug and a gangster as some griz posters would like to think, he's just a great kid and awesome player with God given talent!
Thanks...... Talon 38
Best of luck to Griz team until we meet on Nov.8th..

Very we'll said and echoes how most EWU fans feel...

Back