• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vernon Adams transferring to Oregon?

HannahO said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
If hes going to EWU...im fairly sure his first name is Fu.....I think hes more Asian than his bro.

Racist and ignorant...such a lovely combo.

How on Earth is that racist? Because he called an Asian name Asian? You usually struggle with reasoning, but this is a new low. Low is a Chinese surname. <--Oops, racist.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
GoldenEagle said:
Well, now that the two gurus (alphagriz and cdagriz) have added their expert opinions, this thread can be put to rest.

Somebody appears to be learning. Please do us all a favor and let the other 16 know.

:coffee:

No worries, VA will be back in Missoula to win his 5th game against UM. I would predict six wins but doubt the griz will make the playoffs in 2015. You know, it will be a difficult year for the griz learning that evolutionary new “finesse” offense. :lol: :lol:

GoldenEagle said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
GoldenEagle said:
Well, now that the two gurus (alphagriz and cdagriz) have added their expert opinions, this thread can be put to rest.

Somebody appears to be learning. Please do us all a favor and let the other 16 know.

No worries, VA will be back in Missoula to win his 5th game against UM. I would predict six wins but doubt the griz will make the playoffs in 2015. You know, it will be a difficult year for the griz learning that evolutionary new “finesse” offense. :lol: :lol:

I totally forgot that he was going to come back to Missoula this year! What do you think the Christian Father/Face of EWU will go with in the threat department this time around? It has to be creative, right? He's gotta come out with some grand scale stuff this year, but it still has to be as classy as gun violence.

GoldenEagle said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
GoldenEagle said:

I think you might be selling shoots short. He has a legit shot at 8 straight over UM. The 4 he has, plus 1 regular season +1 playoff his senior season, then another next year during his "medical" redshirt season that all EWU players get, and another playoff win in 2016. At that point EWU would only be about a decade behind UM in wins in this "rivalry".

Grizbeer said:
GoldenEagle said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I think you might be selling shoots short. He has a legit shot at 8 straight over UM. The 4 he has, plus 1 regular season +1 playoff his senior season, then another next year during his "medical" redshirt season that all EWU players get, and another playoff win in 2016. At that point EWU would only be about a decade behind UM in wins in this "rivalry".

Beer, you know overall records don't matter. A few good years that happen to coincide with UM's worst stretch since the Carter administration definitely trump over a quarter century of nearly uninterrupted excellence.

CDAGRIZ said:
Grizbeer said:
GoldenEagle said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Beer, you know overall records don't matter. A few good years that happen to coincide with UM's worst stretch since the Carter administration definitely trump over a quarter century of nearly uninterrupted excellence.
Not only do overall records not count, nothing counts before December 11, 2010. That was the fateful day undsu and the Cheney normal school cemented themselves as the only 2 schools that count.

Grizbeer said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Grizbeer said:
GoldenEagle said:

Not only do overall records not count, nothing counts before December 11, 2010. That was the fateful day undsu and the Cheney normal school cemented themselves as the only 2 schools that count.

Indeed. Year 0. The Immaculate Fumble.

HannahO said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
If hes going to EWU...im fairly sure his first name is Fu.....I think hes more Asian than his bro.

Racist and ignorant...such a lovely combo.

Cooper Kupp and his brother have a pretty good football pedigree:

Kupp is the son of former National Football League quarterback Craig Kupp, a fifth-round draft pick by the New York Giants in 1990 out of Pacific Lutheran University who played for the Phoenix Cardinals and the Dallas Cowboys in 1991.[1]

His grandfather, Jake Kupp, was an offensive lineman for the University of Washington and was drafted in the ninth round of the 1964 NFL Draft by the Dallas Cowboys. He played from 1964-75 as a guard with Dallas, the Washington Redskins, Atlanta Falcons and the New Orleans Saints. Named to the NFL All-Rookie team, he later was a five-time captain for the Saints. He was named to the franchise’s 25-year All-Time Team and was inducted into its Hall of Fame in 1991.[1]

Gwen how is what I said racist??? Because I called an Asian name Asian??? You're a dumbass.

Jen Beyrle ‏@JenBeyrle 12m12 minutes ago
Sources: Eastern Washington quarterback Vernon Adams to visit Oregon this weekend.

http://oregon.247sports.com/Bolt/Vernon-Adams-Visiting-Oregon-35142989" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back