• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vernon Adams transferring to Oregon?

NewPapaBear said:
The scheme at Oregon requies the QB to carry the rock with far more frequency then his frame would allow. Mariota's skill set is what made that duck engine roar! Besides theres this kid name Kyler Murray out of Texas that the Ducks truly have their eye on.
This is a good point, NPB. Oregon is an elite program and recruits elite athletes. I don't think VAJ has the speed or quickness to run that offense. When you compare Mariota running the ball and VAJ running the ball it really isn't even close. Although It might be unfair to compare anyone to Mariota. On the other hand, Shoota throws a much prettier rainbow jump ball.

BTW, I just tipped the first domino using the word "elite".

Carry on

Ursa Major said:
NewPapaBear said:
The scheme at Oregon requies the QB to carry the rock with far more frequency then his frame would allow. Mariota's skill set is what made that duck engine roar! Besides theres this kid name Kyler Murray out of Texas that the Ducks truly have their eye on.
This is a good point, NPB. Oregon is an elite program and recruits elite athletes. I don't think VAJ has the speed or quickness to run that offense. When you compare Mariota running the ball and VAJ running the ball it really isn't even close. Although It might be unfair to compare anyone to Mariota. On the other hand, Shoota throws a much prettier rainbow jump ball.

BTW, I just tipped the first domino using the word "elite".

Carry on

Twice, no less! Well done, Ursa! :lol:

I did hear that Oregon was planning on transitioning to the "JUMP BALL" offense this year...lord knows its affective against us. They wanted to get the pioneer of that offense so they're bringing in VAJ, now they need Kupp to finish the transition....but all kidding aside..Kupp COULD play for Oregon....left eye....mmm no way!

If and I mean "if" shoota ever got the chance to play at Oregon I would try to at least make a few games.
Why?
The first time shoota kind of dances and shimmies out to the field, well you can just see what PAC-12 linebackers are thinking.
Does the man have talent, yes he does, I will not deny that.
To me it's all about the lack of class or a type of culture that I really don't like.
I want him back in the fall.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
I did hear that Oregon was planning on transitioning to the "JUMP BALL" offense this year...lord knows its affective against us. They wanted to get the pioneer of that offense so they're bringing in VAJ, now they need Kupp to finish the transition....but all kidding aside..Kupp COULD play for Oregon....left eye....mmm no way!
:agree:

AZGrizFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

:thumb:

Kupps brother gave his verbal to EWU this week...

marceagfan5 said:
AZGrizFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Is his name as hilarious? Let me guess, Coffa?

CDAGRIZ said:
marceagfan5 said:
AZGrizFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Is his name as hilarious? Let me guess, Coffa?

Maybe Pisna?

If VA wants to transfer to Oregon and sit the bench for his last year of eligibility far be it from any of us to recommend he do otherwise.

fanofzoo said:
If and I mean "if" shoota ever got the chance to play at Oregon I would try to at least make a few games.
Why?
The first time shoota kind of dances and shimmies out to the field, well you can just see what PAC-12 linebackers are thinking.
To me it's all about the lack of class or a type of culture that I really don't like.
Our LBs are pretty good and they didn't do much harm to him.

FormerEag said:
I love it that the bright spot for the storied grizz program is a rumor that an opposing player may transfer early...

Congrats on your biggest victory of late grizz nation!!!!

:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:
This story is hardly "the bright spot;" it's simply an interesting anecdote. The return of Ellis Henderson is a FAR "brighter spot" for Griz fans. Your self-aggrandizement is interesting.

kemajic said:
fanofzoo said:
Why?

Herbert Gamboa had 3 TFL, Jeremiah Kose had 2 TFL, Wags had 2 TFL and Holmes had a TFL. Adams was sacked 5 times, so I'm not sure which of those 8 TFL's were the sacks....but we did SOME harm to him.

'68griz said:
FormerEag said:
I love it that the bright spot for the storied grizz program is a rumor that an opposing player may transfer early...

This story is hardly "the bright spot;" it's simply an interesting anecdote. The return of Ellis Henderson is a FAR "brighter spot" for Griz fans. Your self-aggrandizement is interesting.

:lol: :lol:
Exactly the right description. :thumb:

AZGrizFan said:
'68griz said:
FormerEag said:

:lol: :lol:
Exactly the right description. :thumb:

Word. It's so amazing when EWU fans think winning the football game against UM means they can act like EWU isn't a shit hole. It's almost like I want to grab their faces and shout, "you do realize that you are touting Eastern Washington University, right? Right?!"

AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
fanofzoo said:
Why?

Herbert Gamboa had 3 TFL, Jeremiah Kose had 2 TFL, Wags had 2 TFL and Holmes had a TFL. Adams was sacked 5 times, so I'm not sure which of those 8 TFL's were the sacks....but we did SOME harm to him.
As I said, our LBs are pretty good. But in the two games, 49/72 for 592 yards and 6 TDs passing; 45 net rushing and another TD. 66 min TOP. 2-0. Pretty undaunted.

kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
fanofzoo said:
Why?

As I said, our LBs are pretty good. But in the two games, 49/72 for 592 yards and 6 TDs passing; 45 net rushing and another TD. 66 min TOP. 2-0. Pretty undaunted.
not sure how much of that was the LB's fault....

I'm reading all of this inbecile booger flinging towards VA and the red and black. 2-0 vs us this year, with the dignity of being swept into a sewer drain ?? So...they just stuffed us like a cheap whore and we're evaluating his talents. F**k ! I have to google the last time we beat them? Anyway boys get back to your juvenile rhetoric and the slapstick humor... :roll: ... :egriz: Hey AZ! What product have you been jerking off CDA with all these years. I want to buy stock in the company. You are f*****g NAUSEATING man. :puke:

Back