• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vernon Adams transferring to Oregon?

rimrockgriz said:
I'm reading all of this inbecile booger flinging towards VA and the red and black. 2-0 vs us this year, with the dignity of being swept into a sewer drain ?? So...they just stuffed us like a cheap whore and we're evaluating his talents. F**k ! I have to google the last time we beat them? Anyway boys get back to your juvenile rhetoric and the slapstick humor... :roll: ... :egriz: Hey AZ! What product have you been jerking off CDA with all these years. I want to buy stock in the company. You are f*****g NAUSEATING man. :puke:

I bet you're a real kick at parties, aren't you? :roll:

See..the flat land beagle droppers forget the last time they had 70 rolled up on them. I'm all for TLC to hang around for one last time, if he's that legit. He's had our digits and sure, I could lay the stupid excuses why on some; while flat out playing us in other games.

No, you see..I simply want him to come back to good ole WaGriz one final time and get that good pounding like Armanti Edwards or even Travis Lulay. If the kid walks away from GrizNation undefeated with a transfer, it puts that asterisk there. If he's even half the man of Dave and finally wanting to win a Payton, then he shows up.
If he wins, hell yes, I'll clap for him as he walks off the field.
But...just that word....but if we finally get him with the staff I know that can produce..I'll take that single inperfection on his record to us (despite the wins) with such an evil laugh and a great mirco as I sit down on nights like tonight knowing somewhere he's thinking he never perfected against the "empire".
Cause you see, that loss alone mirrors any losses to date. It jepordizes his Payton hopes, along with any legit NFL scout that watches him during that final year..
Sure, they'll say in the war room, he's good but didn't go anywhere in the playoffs his Junior and couldn't even get past his conferance foe his Senior.
That my friends will right the ship with me all that stupid shit nonsense you see him smiling about behind the line. Then we can watch him fade with no publicity right into the CFL.

rimrockgriz said:
I'm reading all of this inbecile booger flinging towards VA and the red and black. 2-0 vs us this year, with the dignity of being swept into a sewer drain ?? So...they just stuffed us like a cheap whore and we're evaluating his talents. F**k ! I have to google the last time we beat them? Anyway boys get back to your juvenile rhetoric and the slapstick humor... :roll: ... :egriz: Hey AZ! What product have you been jerking off CDA with all these years. I want to buy stock in the company. You are f*****g NAUSEATING man. :puke:

Easy there, Rimjob. Debating how a BSC QB would fare in the PAC is a fair thing. EWU's record against UM in recent years isn't material to the discussion. I think Shoota might have some durability issues at that level, but that's just me.

For the record, AZ uses straight up KY, nothing more, nothing less. It's the gentleman's lubricant.

CDAGRIZ said:
rimrockgriz said:

Easy there, Rimjob. Debating how a BSC QB would fare in the PAC is a fair thing. EWU's record against UM in recent years isn't material to the discussion. I think Shoota might have some durability issues at that level, but that's just me.

For the record, AZ uses straight up KY, nothing more, nothing less. It's the gentleman's lubricant.
"isn't material to the discussion" says who?? Pretty f*****g pompous, and there lies the rub. I'm not jerking you off. :eek: I'm not saying you or your posse can't debate football. You can. Quite well in fact. However, don't elude to me about hijacking threads, for you have no peer. I think the "Circle Jerk 6" forum may be more appropriate where you can watch yourselves and I don't have to navigate through all of the gooey, slushy residue... :egriz:

AllWeatherFan said:
The term is allude. Not elude. [insert lots of emoticons here]
I've done that before...you must have missed it the first time. Weak. Real weak... :egriz: Is that all you have?? Scholar?

rimrockgriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
rimrockgriz said:

"isn't material to the discussion" says who?? Pretty f*****g pompous, and there lies the rub. I'm not jerking you off. :eek: I'm not saying you or your posse can't debate football. You can. Quite well in fact. However, don't elude to me about hijacking threads, for you have no peer. I think the "Circle Jerk 6" forum may be more appropriate where you can watch yourselves and I don't have to navigate through all of the gooey, slushy residue... :egriz:

Says anyone who can read. Lighten up, Rimmy. This thread is about a player named Shoota.

rimrockgriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
rimrockgriz said:

There is something pretty special about rr complaining about navigating through gooey, slushy residue. With his continual drivel and intentionally incoherent sentence structures and non sequitur posting this might be the first time anyone on this board could even have a clue what he was referring too, so congrats on the Big R. Pompous indeed. The only thing missing from your cry was ... Poppycock.

I'd be really surprised if Oregon would roll the dice on a senior QB in any circumstances, but you never know I guess.

What does amuse me is the VA first-rounder talk, I haven't seen him ranked higher than 16th for QB's on anybody's 2016 mock, his size and some of the rainbows he throws is not going to get him a high draft choice. And for those pointing to Brees and Wilson as comparable sized QB's, stand the 3 of them together and see what you think, he'd look like the scrawny cousin.

Great FCS QB, not sold on him being able to play at the next level. Time will tell.

jodcon said:
I'd be really surprised if Oregon would roll the dice on a senior QB in any circumstances, but you never know I guess.

What does amuse me is the VA first-rounder talk, I haven't seen him ranked higher than 16th for QB's on anybody's 2016 mock, his size and some of the rainbows he throws is not going to get him a high draft choice. And for those pointing to Brees and Wilson as comparable sized QB's, stand the 3 of them together and see what you think, he'd look like the scrawny cousin.

Great FCS QB, not sold on him being able to play at the next level. Time will tell.

Agreed. The NFL for Shoota is like chasin' a waterfall. I don't think too many NFL scouts are diggin' on that creep.

NewPapaBear said:
VA is legit & I believe he would display an extention of his already proven success at the FBS level that started with the OSU upset two seasons ago. With that stated, Oregon in my opinion would not be the same potential fit for him as would WSU, Colorado or Utah.

The scheme at Oregon requies the QB to carry the rock with far more frequency then his frame would allow. Mariota's skill set is what made that duck engine roar! Besides theres this kid name Kyler Murray out of Texas that the Ducks truly have their eye on.

Personally I want VA to stay in the BSC competition is a good thing. A discipline, fully staffed & healthy Griz team could be a very very tough team to beat in 2015. Dont run from the fight...run to it!
Murray is not as big as Adams but he us faster and way more accurate.

Murray seems to process information very fast and is nowhere near the douchebag Adams is. It's probably why Murray is something like 43-0 with back to back state championships.

Oregon is not going to pick up a QB like Adams he isn't good enough to play in the FBS he is too small and not smart enough to learn a new play book in a year.

Funny thread

GoldenEagle said:
Well, now that the two gurus (alphagriz and cdagriz) have added their expert opinions, this thread can be put to rest.

Somebody appears to be learning. Please do us all a favor and let the other 16 know.

rimrockgriz said:
AllWeatherFan said:
The term is allude. Not elude. [insert lots of emoticons here]
I've done that before...you must have missed it the first time. Weak. Real weak... :egriz: Is that all you have?? Scholar?

Happy to help out. You're welcome, sir.

I hear VA will transfer to UO at halftime of their game next fall. Watch carefully which team's tunnel he goes into! :lol: :lol: :lol:

srgrizizen said:
I hear VA will transfer to UO at halftime of their game next fall. Watch carefully which team's tunnel he goes into! :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Hey, you guys told me I'd be immediately eligible if I decided to transfer!"

-Shoota

Seriously, though, it wouldn't be unprecedented for a player to come out in a Ducks jersey after intermission. Does anyone remember the Junior Goodwill Games in like 1993 or 1994? The whole team came out rocking Ducks jerseys en route to besting Iceland.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
If hes going to EWU...im fairly sure his first name is Fu.....I think hes more Asian than his bro.

Racist and ignorant...such a lovely combo.

Cooper Kupp and his brother have a pretty good football pedigree:

Kupp is the son of former National Football League quarterback Craig Kupp, a fifth-round draft pick by the New York Giants in 1990 out of Pacific Lutheran University who played for the Phoenix Cardinals and the Dallas Cowboys in 1991.[1]

His grandfather, Jake Kupp, was an offensive lineman for the University of Washington and was drafted in the ninth round of the 1964 NFL Draft by the Dallas Cowboys. He played from 1964-75 as a guard with Dallas, the Washington Redskins, Atlanta Falcons and the New Orleans Saints. Named to the NFL All-Rookie team, he later was a five-time captain for the Saints. He was named to the franchise’s 25-year All-Time Team and was inducted into its Hall of Fame in 1991.[1]

Back