• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What do we know about Jesse Sims?

ordigger said:
Umista said:
If big g isn't steve pickle dill I will be amazed. original AZ then growler among 3 or 4 other aka's all have the same outlook, same wording, same statements, odd statements that change points of view (a few posts later). naw, my bet is that big g is good old growler dill!

clue #4 is this: he loves stating outrages things to gravel posters. steve was not all that keen on bobby ball during haucks term. he loves him now but that will wind down soon

Monte the Character was Mr Dill. Both Big G and Monte were posting at same time. Big G holds his temper way to well, and IMO posts nothing like Growler, who "mouth" outed him way to much. He is closer to an Ashley (playing a character) or perhaps someone new that is a friend of David2.

It isn't hard to figure out who Big G is. Just think of who likes to stir the pot on this board the most. I've figured out how to identify him easily. He always leaves his signature in each post.

ordigger said:
grizindabox said:
This might answer the question about TE recruits

Colter Nuanez ‏@Bobcat_Beat 5m5 minutes ago
Brandom was told he didn't fit into Bob Stitt's offense - tight ends will be used sparingly so it would be best for him to look elsewhere.

Which is opposite of what he said in that Kalispell interview.

62GRIZ said:
Tight ends are exactly what Coach Stitt wants on his team. I heard him interviewed on Kalispell radio yesterday. He said he wants tall strong tight end types for his inside receivers. They have to like getting knocked around. .....
If you haven't watched Brandom's hudl video, take a look. He is split out 90% of the time. That sounds exactly like what Coach Stitt wants. Brandom would have been a perfect fit. I don't know what really happened, but it makes sense to me to have a big physical presence to work the middle of the field. Had Brandom stayed on board, I'm confident that Stitt would have found a way to best utilize his skills. Looks to me like Sims can fill that spot though.

seems pretty simple to me...looks like Stitt had another idea for Woody's scholarship than Delaney &co. That could be the case with several others on the recruiting list, and as Bwhalberg pointed out in the recruiting thread, and which becomes apparent every year, there are other players the coaches are trying to land that we don't even know about...yet!

Per Colter....

"Montana wants to sign Sims and Bingham regardless if they have no spot to play them at simply so Montana State doesn't and simply so they can say they got all the full-ride kids in the state of Montana."

I think he was being serious too. :lol:

Alaska Griz said:
seems pretty simple to me...looks like Stitt had another idea for Woody's scholarship than Delaney &co. That could be the case with several others on the recruiting list, and as Bwhalberg pointed out in the recruiting thread, and which becomes apparent every year, there are other players the coaches are trying to land that we don't even know about...yet!
He's definitely got a plan. It just scary to turn away a 3 star recruit.

signedbewildered said:
Per Colter....

"Montana wants to sign Sims and Bingham regardless if they have no spot to play them at simply so Montana State doesn't and simply so they can say they got all the full-ride kids in the state of Montana."

That makes no sense at all. It is obvious that Stitt has come in with a plan to dominate the state of Montana. But to offer full rides to players who don't figure into his game plan? Bingham looks like a LB to me. Sims looks like the guy you want to get the tough 3rd down yardage in the middle of the field.

signedbewildered said:
Per Colter....

Well they've reached the paranoia stage, means they're really close to rock bottom...I'm sure if they sign too the conspiracy theories will run rampant.

I'm telling you, they are serious about this.

If a "prized" recruit has it down to two schools, Montana schools or at least two in the BSC I could see to a certain extent wanting to keep them off the opponents field, but to offer them a full ride only to bench them? Crap I dunno, I never played the game.

*shrugs shoulders*

signedbewildered said:
Per Colter....

I sure hope that sentence was not in any printed medium. I had to read it three times.

jodcon said:
signedbewildered said:
Per Colter....

Well they've reached the paranoia stage, means they're really close to rock bottom...I'm sure if they sign too the conspiracy theories will run rampant.

No. They have reached the delusional stage.. They really do think they have something special going on over there..

signedbewildered said:

If a "prized" recruit has it down to two schools, Montana schools or at least two in the BSC I could see to a certain extent wanting to keep them off the opponents field, but to offer them a full ride only to bench them? Crap I dunno, I never played the game.

*shrugs shoulders*

No way that any coach at any level will waste scholarships on players that he won't play just to stick it to his competition. Scholarships are too rare and valuable to do this, especially if you are down 4 as we are right now. My guess he thinks that if he is going to use a hybrid tight end that can split out that he doesn't need 3 of them and that Bingham and/or Sims fit the mold better than Brandom and have more potential to play defense if needed than Brandom. He may be a 3 star, but if Bingham or Sims played in the same market instead of Montana, they would probably be 3 stars too.

grizcountry420 said:
jodcon said:
signedbewildered said:
Per Colter....

No. They have reached the delusional stage.. They really do think they have something special going on over there..

I think many are about 2 seconds from moving into caves with foil hats and bagging their own shit, if they lose Sims it could be like an episode of Doomsday Preppers.

No. They have reached the delusional stage.. They really do think they have something special going on over there..[/quote]

I checked out Bobcatnation today and I think this is pretty accurate. I have never posted there, but was definitely entertained. Gotta give em credit, they sure are an optimistic bunch. Love that every year it seems like the majority of them seem to predict the Griz upcoming season record with around 5 losses in the regular season, and with the exception of one or two years in the last thirty or so, it just never happens. Gives me a chuckle.

jodcon said:
grizcountry420 said:
jodcon said:
signedbewildered said:
Per Colter....

I think many are about 2 seconds from moving into caves with foil hats and bagging their own shit, if they lose Sims it could be like an episode of Doomsday Preppers.
And then there' s this little gem, its not really tin foil hat kind of stuff but it sure does cut to the Doomsday gist

"Re: Cat Griz 2015 Part 1

Postby BozoneCat on Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:50 pm
And..... this is why no one was excited about this weekend. I'm sick and f@$*%#ing tired of every single one of our teams getting beat by the goddamn grizzlies, and until something starts to change, I fear the lack of enthusiasm for all MSU Athletics programs will continue to slowly drift to a worse and worse place. President Cruzado, are you hearing this???"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alaska Griz said:
Love that every year it seems like the majority of them seem to predict the Griz upcoming season record with around 5 losses in the regular season, and with the exception of one or two years in the last thirty or so, it just never happens. Gives me a chuckle.

I laugh at this too. It's like they just can't get it through their heads that UM's mediocre years are like MSU's good years. So, when we look like we are going to have an off year, they think it will be 6-5. It's like, "no, that's MSU's average year, not UM's."

I see Nuanez has since edited his post and given up on attempting to justify what he originally said. Dang this internet thing sucks. Once you type something and push submit it's kind of hard to take it back.

grizatwork said:
signedbewildered said:

*shrugs shoulders*

No way that any coach at any level will waste scholarships on players that he won't play just to stick it to his competition. Scholarships are too rare and valuable to do this, especially if you are down 4 as we are right now. My guess he thinks that if he is going to use a hybrid tight end that can split out that he doesn't need 3 of them and that Bingham and/or Sims fit the mold better than Brandom and have more potential to play defense if needed than Brandom. He may be a 3 star, but if Bingham or Sims played in the same market instead of Montana, they would probably be 3 stars too.

Jimbo Fisher is one who does it fairly often. They'll offer the teammate of a talented player who isn't that great, but typicalky only if it's in an area like South Florida. Then they tout it as infiltrating the enemies territory, and they'll cut the guy loose a year or two later. This really isn't that uncommon tbh.

signedbewildered said:
I see Nuanez has since edited his post and given up on attempting to justify what he originally said. Dang this internet thing sucks. Once you type something and push submit it's kind of hard to take it back.

Connor Nunez is the journalist guy, right? I feel like my post on the last page was a bit harsh if this isn't the journalist guy with a thing for ski hill proximity.

CDAGRIZ said:
signedbewildered said:

Connor Nunez is the journalist guy, right? I feel like my post on the last page was a bit harsh if this isn't the journalist guy with a thing for ski hill proximity.

Colter Nuanez. I think he's a pretty decent guy but I can see why Cat fans would be getting frustrated.

NorthEndZoneDan said:
jodcon said:
grizcountry420 said:
jodcon said:

And then there' s this little gem, its not really tin foil hat kind of stuff but it sure does cut to the Doomsday gist

"Re: Cat Griz 2015 Part 1

Postby BozoneCat on Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:50 pm
And..... this is why no one was excited about this weekend. I'm sick and f@$*%#ing tired of every single one of our teams getting beat by the goddamn grizzlies, and until something starts to change, I fear the lack of enthusiasm for all MSU Athletics programs will continue to slowly drift to a worse and worse place. President Cruzado, are you hearing this???"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree, there are a few over there who are raising their pitchforks in the air...

:protesst:

But a lot think they have what it takes..

Back