• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Will NDSU "4-peat?"

Bison Dan said:
AZGrizFan said:
bisonboone11 said:
Bison fan in NW MN said:
It depends on the QB play on O-line this year. The defense will carry the team until the O-line gets some experience together.

UNI will be the favorite in the Valley this year. They return a ton of players.

IMO, EWU and UNI are the preseason favorites.
I think UNI is the favorite in the Valley this year too. However, once they get in the playoffs, they will choke like usual, probably against Montana.

NDSU's o-line will be a huge question mark. They are now down to one returning starter on the o-line, and he's switching positions from RT to LT. As much as I hate to say it, I would have to agree that UNI and EWU should be the preseason favorites.

What happened to all that rotational depth?
Graduation and injuries have made the O-line thin as far as backups. We have to be lucky and not have too many injuries this year. :D

Yeah right. And that pain in your left arm isn't a warning sign of your impending third heart attack!

AZGrizFan said:
bisonboone11 said:
Bison fan in NW MN said:
It depends on the QB play on O-line this year. The defense will carry the team until the O-line gets some experience together.

UNI will be the favorite in the Valley this year. They return a ton of players.

IMO, EWU and UNI are the preseason favorites.
I think UNI is the favorite in the Valley this year too. However, once they get in the playoffs, they will choke like usual, probably against Montana.

NDSU's o-line will be a huge question mark. They are now down to one returning starter on the o-line, and he's switching positions from RT to LT. As much as I hate to say it, I would have to agree that UNI and EWU should be the preseason favorites.

What happened to all that rotational depth?

We'll find out this year!

its going to be very difficult for them to four peat . reminds me of 1996 here when we lost super dave and coach read, but we went all the way to the final with ah yat and dennehy. so you never know. seems like the bison have lost a lot more playes than we did.

Why would you care?

Don't answer I know most of you don't wake up in the morning pissing excellence like I do....... and NDSU

:coffee:

We are bored, that's why there's 500 pages of fbs talk on the board over there. It's getting boring the same ol same ol. Time for a challenge

Time to resurrect this thread. With home field advantage through the semifinals, the Bison are once again in the driver's seat. I don't see anybody taking them down.

threadnecromancy01.jpg

Just couldn't resist. :D

Back