• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

hilinegrizfan said:
Alaska Griz said:
Where exactly are you getting this from?

i said "if" .. was just a thought, my first instinct was the bobby wants robby to have it

I think any dad would want there son to have it if they are on the football team. It's the current #37 that gets to make the decision however.

Guffey was like every other Griz fan when learning of the next person to wear the jersey. Even as the go-to source of Griz football, he said he never knew in advance.

“I’ve asked the player that is graduating who you’re going to pass it on to, and it’s like an FBI, CIA secret,” Guffey said with a laugh. “They won’t talk about it because it’s such a big deal. And it’s so personal, too, for the guy who passes it on.”

AZGrizFan said:
Good GOD no. I was IN East Missoula yesterday. It was a shithole 50 years ago and it’s still a shithole today. NOBODY wants to claim that. I’m thinking of starting a petition to make them take “Missoula” out of their name.
A view from TX? Typical Missoula elite rhetoric. I never see the homeless cluttering up East Missoula the way they do in mainland Missoula.

kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:
Good GOD no. I was IN East Missoula yesterday. It was a shithole 50 years ago and it’s still a shithole today. NOBODY wants to claim that. I’m thinking of starting a petition to make them take “Missoula” out of their name.
A view from TX? Typical Missoula elite rhetoric. I never see the homeless cluttering up East Missoula the way they do in mainland Missoula.

why would homeless people go to east missoula? there is nothing to do there if you don't have money, and nobody to help you otherwise, so you'd just be cold and lonely.

Bobby, please do the right thing and give Robby 37. Although he never played high school football in MT, he is your son, and that trumps everything.

You are the greatest coach of all time and your opinion means much more than any BS tradition associated with 37. Do not let the players, fans or literally everybody on your staff tell you otherwise. We love you Big Game Bobby!

argh! said:
kemajic said:

why would homeless people go to east missoula? there is nothing to do there if you don't have money, and nobody to help you otherwise, so you'd just be cold and lonely.

:lol: :lol:

kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:

I’m Texas elite now, Kem. Just trying to do the world a favor and get them to stop associating East Missoula with Missoula. :lol:

Westcoastfan said:
Bobby, please do the right thing and give Robby 37. Although he never played high school football in MT, he is your son, and that trumps everything.

You are the greatest coach of all time and your opinion means much more than any BS tradition associated with 37. Do not let the players, fans or literally everybody on your staff tell you otherwise. We love you Big Game Bobby!

GFY troll.

EverettGriz said:
Westcoastfan said:

GFY troll.

Imagine later, though. Down at the Cats Paw over some country-fried steak and eggs you ordered from Martha, and she used the good stuff this time, you could really tell the boys how you burned UM on eGriz.com. Y’all could chuckle it up til Earle Solomonson himself came and asked for a waffle before talking about years of Bobcat greatness.

EverettGriz said:
Westcoastfan said:

GFY troll.

Are you sure this is an attempt at trolling? Pretty poor if you ask me. I thought he was just attempting to sound like an idiot.

Westcoastfan said:

“Keith”, you scallywag.

alabamagrizzly said:
EverettGriz said:
GFY troll.

Are you sure this is an attempt at trolling? Pretty poor if you ask me. I thought he was just attempting to sound like an idiot.

Oh, the fact that he is an idiot is well and fully documented. I simply didn’t see the need to recover that established ground.

And CDA: 😂

EverettGriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Oh, the fact that he is an idiot is well and fully documented. I simply didn’t see the need to recover that established ground.

And CDA: 😂

Very true. I just figured calling him a troll was giving him credit he didn’t deserve.

AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:

I’m Texas elite now, Kem. Just trying to do the world a favor and get them to stop associating East Missoula with Missoula. :lol:
I can agree with that. East Missoula doesn't need it.

Just asking a question (I know I am a Bobcat fan), but has a player that was given the #37 ever lost that number before?

PS.. I interviewed someone from East Helena, and said "You grew up in Helena" and before I could finish the question they interrupted with "NO..I didn't NOT grow up in Helena, I grew up in East Helena, make sure you get that correct".

Hasn’t Bobby earned the right to give 37 to whoever HE sees fit? He is the best coach in program history.

If speculation is true that it has something to do with Bobby wanting his son to get the #37 this would have to be BY FAR the dumbest thing I could think of to lose a team before the season is started. You don’t F with that tradition. And I’m a big Bobby supporter.

One thing maybe I could think of and it is COMPLETE SPECULATION. Maybe coaches know of potential off field trouble? That’s the one guy that cannot get into shit off the field.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
If COMPLETE SPECULATION is true that it has something to do with Bobby wanting his son to get the #37 this would have to be BY FAR the dumbest thing I could think of to lose a team before the season is started. You don’t F with that tradition. And I’m a big Bobby supporter.

One thing maybe I could think of and it is COMPLETE SPECULATION. Maybe coaches know of potential off field trouble? That’s the one guy that cannot get into shit off the field.

Fixed your 1st paragraph for you.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
If speculation is true that it has something to do with Bobby wanting his son to get the #37 this would have to be BY FAR the dumbest thing I could think of to lose a team before the season is started. You don’t F with that tradition. And I’m a big Bobby supporter.

With Welnel? Lol....no.

I'm not sure if rumors of Bobbie trying to entice Jace to pass #37 down to Robby are true or not (I've heard it from multiple people), but the toothpaste is out of the tube, no going back now.

Back