• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bobby

Butte5518 said:
PlayerRep said:
Butte5518 said:
spsyk said:
it won’t take Hauck that long he did it once, and will do it again.

BH did what once?

In all reality, in his 1st stint as HC, He was handed the keys to a sports car and drove it until the tires came off.
Since that time he has gone something like 18-53. He has NEVER turned around a program and the only real success he has is taking over an already dominate program!

It just isn't true that Hauck was handed the keys to the sports car. See Kem's many posts on the subject. Hauck was given a nice program and team, but it had holes and I was told not much recruiting had been done.

Stitt was handed a program that had just finished nos. 12 and 8 in the nation. He took it to no. 30 or 35, with losss to the Cats and no playoffs.

Joe Glenn took the griz to the NC game 2 of his 3 years winning it once... if that is not a sports car in the FCS I simply don't know what is!

Reality is BH got lucky when he inherited a SOLID program where his only success lies. He simply has NO proven success when tasked with turning a team around. Facts hurt!

I think you should reread your post there kemosabe!!
So who's Cadillac did he inherit in 07,08,09 must've been the previous coach huh.
Not unless you one of those that think that the economy now is Obama's economy ( when it's good, trumps when bbn its bad)

EverettGriz said:
What's incorrect in 5518's post?

And take your politics off the football board.

Hello, Was asking him a question . Let's see if you can answer smarty pants . "Who's Cadillac did he take over in 07,08,09 ? "
The political part was a "JOKE" snowflake . Get over it .

TCCGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:

Hello, Was asking him a question . Let's see if you can answer smarty pants . "Who's Cadillac did he take over in 07,08,09 ? "

Bottom line is we don't know if Hauck can build a winner. We know he can maintain one, but can he build one.

There's a board for political jokes, asshat. Use it.

TCCGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:

OK cupcake, I will bite... in 07,08, and 09 BH had a total of 4 losses (2 of those in NC games for which he NEVER WON)... the program he inherited from Glenn had 5 losses in a similar 3 year stint but with a NC in one of those... if you believe BH to be wildly successful in 07-09 then you must agree Glenn was at least equally successful thus turning over a wildly successful program to BH... facts hurt cupcake!

In reality, BH is no more than a poser and his post sports car record is proof of that!

EverettGriz said:
TCCGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:

Bottom line is we don't know if Hauck can build a winner. We know he can maintain one, but can he build one.

Ohhh , just let me say I'll leave it at that tough guy
With that said, I guess players don't graduate every year ! Just keep digging that hole smarty pants

Butte5518 said:
TCCGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:

OK cupcake, I will bite... in 07,08, and 09 BH had a total of 4 losses (2 of those in NC games for which he NEVER WON)... the program he inherited from Glenn had 5 losses in a similar 3 year stint but with a NC in one of those... if you believe BH to be wildly successful in 07-09 then you must agree Glenn was at least equally successful thus turning over a wildly successful program to BH... facts hurt cupcake!

In reality, BH is no more than a poser and his post sports car record is proof of that!

Geez, , if you want a date just ask ( cupcake ???)
Did I say anything about the teams right after Glenn ,"no" Glenn was successful, never said anything to the contrary. Bobby was fortunate taking the reins after Glenn. 07-09 Teams had no influence from the previous staff ,so are you going to keep deflecting the question with insults or you going to man up and answer ?
You better hurry Everett is holding his breath .

Butte5518 said:
TCCGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:

Goddamn it! Now I'm hungry for a cup cake.

argh! said:
spsyk said:
AZGrizFan said:
spsyk said:
And he didn’t get the job done in three years, and would not have done it in twenty years, however, it won’t take Hauck that long he did it once, and will do it again. Will match Hauck accomplishments against Stitts anytime you are willing to challenge.

Are you ready, I am.

Well so far he’s 1-2 against teams Stitt went 5-3 against.

You’re up.

Well, if you are considering the same UND as the same UND that Hauck faced, then, you got that one, it might have been a different outcome for Hauck if UND had the same athletes off the field that Stitt faced.

Now, Hauck still has not lost at home to the Cats, without having the Freshman of the Year at QB, and the Freshman of the Year that amost singlehanded lost the game by his self.

Please pay attention, I was trying to compare life time achievement’s of Hauch and Stitt, don’t bother there is.N O comparison.

please pay attention:

1) the score against und was 0 - 41 at one point, yet the team with "0" would have beat the other team a year ago because the other team weren't quite as good? pfft. the way the team with "0" played, they wouldn't have beat a good high school squad.

2) stitt has been credited with a play and offense that is considered to have influenced college football in general. hauck had a great run at a university with established excellence in football, then went to one that didn't, and did a crappy job.

You are referring to the famous “fly sweep” that he created in 2008 and probably used a half a dozen times at the UM without success.

How long is he going to live off that folklore as per his wife.

Now, a few years later, the sense of pride watching Holgorsen shred Clemson with it was undeniable. Stitt's wife, Joan, just rolled her eyes. She had been used to her husband calling her into the living room whenever a big-time college coach borrowed one of his wrinkles, and it became the running joke of the household. "There's my play!" he'd say. "So when are you going to get paid like those guys?" she'd respond.

TCCGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
TCCGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:

With that said, I guess players don't graduate every year ! Just keep digging that hole smarty pants

Hole? What hole? I don't see any hole.

What I do see is a flat as a pancake (dammit! Now I want cupcakes AND pancakes!!) statement that BH has certainly sustained a winner, but never built one.

Butte5518 said:
TCCGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:

Stop posting dumbass. You don’t even know how many time they even made it to the big dance. You’re just another iniformed idiot that keeps me away from here. I had screenshots of this conversation fwd to me and that’s the only reason why I’m here right now. Go back and do your homework then stay seated in the corner, shut up, & learn something. Clown.

EverettGriz said:
TCCGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
TCCGRIZ said:

What I do see is a flat as a pancake (dammit! Now I want cupcakes AND pancakes!!) statement that BH has certainly sustained a winner, but never built one.

Again "what is so difficult about answering my question "??????????????????????????????????

spsyk said:
AZGrizFan said:
spsyk said:
AZGrizFan said:
Bobby called the team “average” last night in the presser.

I think he’s being generous in his assessment. Lowering the expectations bar week after week.

Genius.

Hauck is trying to improve with what athletes he brought in, combined with what Stitt left him.

And Stitt tried to improve with the athletes he brought in, combined with what Delaney left him. That’s how it works.

And he didn’t get the job done in three years, and would not have done it in twenty years, however, it won’t take Hauck that long he did it once, and will do it again. Will match Hauck accomplishments against Stitts anytime you are willing to challenge.

Are you ready, I am.

Pure speculation

NLGrizFan said:
Butte5518 said:
TCCGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:

Stop posting dumbass. You don’t even know how many time they even made it to the big dance. You’re just another iniformed idiot that keeps me away from here. I had screenshots of this conversation fwd to me and that’s the only reason why I’m here right now. Go back and do your homework then stay seated in the corner, shut up, & learn something. Clown.

Sorry Mr. Hauck, but facts are facts.

BTW - what part of my post was incorrect?

PlayerRep said:
Butte5518 said:
PlayerRep said:
Butte5518 said:
BH did what once?

In all reality, in his 1st stint as HC, He was handed the keys to a sports car and drove it until the tires came off.
Since that time he has gone something like 18-53. He has NEVER turned around a program and the only real success he has is taking over an already dominate program!

It just isn't true that Hauck was handed the keys to the sports car. See Kem's many posts on the subject. Hauck was given a nice program and team, but it had holes and I was told not much recruiting had been done.

Stitt was handed a program that had just finished nos. 12 and 8 in the nation. He took it to no. 30 or 35, with losss to the Cats and no playoffs.

Joe Glenn took the griz to the NC game 2 of his 3 years winning it once... if that is not a sports car in the FCS I simply don't know what is!

Reality is BH got lucky when he inherited a SOLID program where his only success lies. He simply has NO proven success when tasked with turning a team around. Facts hurt!

Joe Glenn did not take UM to the championship game his 3d season, and he lost 3 of the last 4 games in his 3d season, and to the Cats. If losing 3 of 4 games and to the Cats, and not having a solid group of commits for the next year, is your idea of a racecar team, then I guess we will just have to disagree. Again, see the multiple Kem posts on the subject.

Not what he said. He said 2 out of his 3 seasons...no in his third season

Fahque said:
spsyk said:
AZGrizFan said:
spsyk said:
Hauck is trying to improve with what athletes he brought in, combined with what Stitt left him.

And Stitt tried to improve with the athletes he brought in, combined with what Delaney left him. That’s how it works.

Are you ready, I am.

Pure speculation

You are confusing speculation with proven results, one got it done the other was a failure, although, only in a three year period, however after the three year period it didn’t look very bright, so changes were made.

How about all the speculation about who did and who didn’t get the Rolls Royce to drive. Now that’s speculation.

TCCGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
TCCGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:

Again "what is so difficult about answering my question "??????????????????????????????????

I believe I HAVE answered your question. Hauck did well most years during his first stint, including those years with his own players. Which doesn't change anything: we still don't know if he can build a program. Right????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Fahque said:
spsyk said:
AZGrizFan said:
spsyk said:

Are you ready, I am.

Pure speculation

I agree with Spysk. I don't see it as speculation at all. Hauck built a very good program to an incredible program at UM. He is now older and wiser. He has a terrific staff now.

Butte5518 said:
TCCGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:

Glenn had 6 losses, not 5, just for the record.

How do you explain 4 losses to end the season in 2002, including a loss to Cats and first round loss in the playoffs? Is that your idea of an upward trend?

Yes, Glenn had a great run at UM, but not at the end of his last season.

Back