• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GAME THREAD: #9 Kittens at #19 Southern cats Friday 8PM

That was a really poorly coached first half by Weber. On 4th and 2 from the cat 30 they try a home run ball when they only need 2 yards. They had great success in the first quarter with Josh Davis and in the second quarter he barely sees the field and they start throwing when the run game was working beautifully. What were they thinking?

Griz til I die said:
That was a really poorly coached first half by Weber. On 4th and 2 from the cat 30 they try a home run ball when they only need 2 yards. They had great success in the first quarter with Josh Davis and in the second quarter he barely sees the field and they start throwing when the run game was working beautifully. What were they thinking?

I wondered the same thing.

Griz til I die said:

I am only speculating, but wondering if Davis got dinged up again? Because you are right, if he was healthy and he saw that little playing time after the first drive, bad Jay Hill. Very bad.

Griz til I die said:

I wonder this about teams at every level from high school to pro at times. I think coordinators overthink the game half the time instead of saying “This is working, we’re going to keep doing it until you prove you can stop it”.

Geddes said:
Griz til I die said:

I am only speculating, but wondering if Davis got dinged up again? Because you are right, if he was healthy and he saw that little playing time after the first drive, bad Jay Hill. Very bad.

Bad speculation. Very bad.

I’m not great at the footballs thing, but how do you not always have at least 1 guy assigned to Troy Anderson?

Geddes said:
Hardy is a serious weapon.

Yes he is. How he flew under the radar of FBS schools is surprising. Same thing for the Cats kicker. Kid doesn’t miss much and he has one hell of a leg.

Pretty amazing to have back to back short field turnovers and hold them to FGs on both. Think they needed one of those to be a TD

Latest posts

Back