• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jace Lewis throws all the shade

Bear Axed said:
WaGriz4life said:
It’s not the head coach. Whole accusation of Bobby Hauck being in charge of tackles recorded when we are getting these numbers literally in real time watching the game is ridiculous. Whether or not you think Robby should be playing is a different story entirely.
A bunch of kids who never won shit bashing a hall of fame coach at their school is more than ridiculous.

Who counts the Tackles?
It's a legit question.....
I take it you choose not to answer because it negates your "narrative".

AmIRight?

Who counts tackles? Mostly likely the same guy who tried to make the #37 jersey a family legacy. Say what you will about Choate, but at least his kid didn’t start for him. Am I wrong people?

Buttegrizzle said:
CatsRback said:
#6 tried to fake an injury during the Cat/Gris game so he could take a breather. He was tapping his head for a sub and they wouldn’t take him off so he flopped, it was super weird. So I don’t wanna hear his dad talk about him being pulled. The man gets tired.

I do think he’s fair to talk about preferential treatment though.

Smart play. I see it every game in college and NFL. When you’re the best defender on the field and you get gassed you do what you can. Plus, how the hell do you know if he didn’t get doinked?

This thread is not about “parents bemoaning playing time”. It’s about the shitty underbelly of Griz football under Hauck’s staff that we fans don’t dare talk about. Players definitely treated preferentially for reasons other than ability and performance and a culture of verbal abuse that would make a Marine drill sergeant proud. Anyone who knows players personally know there is a big problem. These kids are super proud to be Griz. They want to be Griz and they want to win, but most of them are too mature to endure the constant bullshit without some resentment and apathy developing.

And again, Cat trolls need not concern themselves here. Enjoy your season but don’t think for a moment that trouble is not on your doorstep. Your fine staff, less one, will soon be moving on.

Your Doode flopped for a breather after us running the ball 35 times. Great culture ya got. My point was I don’t think his dad should be calling everyone out when his own son tries to pull himself off the field. Make it about the favoritism not the playing time….

If you all want the opinion of a Cat fan who is NOT here to be a troll (I'm sure you all do)...

Hauck has become bad for UM football.

The Griz have the means, facilities, history, environment, fan support, etc. to be much better. But this Robby debacle is illustrative of something that, in my opinion, is a deeper problem. The man has his agenda and that's going to be paramount. Very often, his agenda aligns with the best interests of the program, but not always. And when it doesn't, it isn't his personal agenda that takes the back seat.

Griz fans are fond of referring Cat Nation as "the little brother." Frankly, sometimes we earn that. There was an inferiority complex coming out of the streak. But Griz fans can be just as guilty of acting like the "washed up uncle"-- stuck in the past, trying to relive the old glory days. I think that's why there's so much loyalty to Hauck. He represents those bygone days.

But circumstances have changed. UM still has clear paths to success, but they don't run through Hauck's old formula. So he's holding them back.

UncleRico said:
CatsRback said:
#6 tried to fake an injury during the Cat/Gris game so he could take a breather. He was tapping his head for a sub and they wouldn’t take him off so he flopped, it was super weird. So I don’t wanna hear his dad talk about him being pulled. The man gets tired.

I do think he’s fair to talk about preferential treatment though.

He is a great player and has been a pretty solid kid as far as beiing a spokesman for program etc. My guess is he doesn't appreciate his dad doing that. He has an opportunity to play on Sunday next year and i am sure doesn't want to deal with stuff like this as he prepares for that process.

+1

Jesse said:
Bear Axed said:
Who counts the Tackles?
It's a legit question.....
I take it you choose not to answer because it negates your "narrative".

AmIRight?

Who counts tackles? Mostly likely the same guy who tried to make the #37 jersey a family legacy. Say what you will about Choate, but at least his kid didn’t start for him. Am I wrong people?

Yes you are wrong. Stats are generated in real time during games and made official immediately after games.

SoldierGriz said:
WaGriz4life said:
You have no problem with Jace bringing a private locker room issue public? What purpose does that serve? If you feel people need to know things like that do it when the current head coach is gone so you don’t hurt the program.

There's only one person hurting the program right now...and it's not Jace.

First 9 words above say it all.

WaGriz4life said:
Jesse said:

Yes you are wrong. Stats are generated in real time during games and made official immediately after games.

So you disagree with Jace; Dante doesn’t hold griz record? Let’s poll current and former players and find out seems like the dam is about to burst on pent up resentment.

WaGriz4life said:
Jesse said:

Hmmmm... back on about page 5 a Very Respected Sports Caster stated otherwise.... I suppose his illustrios career and years of experience working with Big Sky Conference Football STATS are all lies then... and just a big tin-foil conspiracy theory being used to bad mouth 🤔 the Haucks....

Am IRight AGAIN?

…solo tackles are not in question…
…so it’s the 1/2 tackles that really add up…
…being second..piling on..how many for #17…

… :shock: …

MiningCityGrizFan said:
bgbigdog said:
For the record, it was Stitt that didn't play Olsen when he could. There were a number of relatively good backers on the team at the time he ws coming up, so yes, I'd say he earned it. He was special teams all conference as a sophmore, and likely could have played defense a lot more than he did. Hauck was very complimentary out of the gate, and played him right away.

Right on queue, the Hauck apologists try to make it about Coach Stitt. Pathetic.

Look at the roster you clueless idiot. Olsen wasn’t playing as an underclassman because older guys like Josh Bus were ahead of him on the depth chart.

Sounds to me like all you did is illustrate the original point: RH was given preferential treatment. As a freshman and sophomore he played ahead of older, more experienced, bigger, stronger, faster players. Coach Hauck’s tough guy, old school “every position is up for grabs every week” mantra turned out to be complete and total bullsh*t.

Unfortunately for the cult of Hauck, Bobby’s arrogance and inauthenticity has worn thin. Combine that with an immature, ineffective, verbally abusive coaching staff and it doesn’t bode well for the future of this program.

And if you disagree, take it up with the players, player families, and people who have inside information into the situation. Not the people who are more a fan of Hauck than they are of the Griz. Or posters on this board who are too brainwashed to know the difference.

https://twitter.com/bigfranknyc/status/1599496320355442688?s=46&t=L9j2psgRZDXkIYSko22y0w

A Hauck apologist? You new here pumpkin? Not sure why youre even bothering to post here given the mods have ruined the site. May I suggest that you just dump us and keep posting on your Pal Elon's cesspool Twitter? Idiot? GFY.

Mods: Go ahead and band me now. I did tell him to GFHS.

Jesse said:
WaGriz4life said:

So you disagree with Jace; Dante doesn’t hold griz record? Let’s poll current and former players and find out seems like the damn is about to burst on pent up resentment.
Yes. That’s not how it works. The head coach doesn’t decide the stats after games in college football. Jace lost a ton of respect from a lot of people from the era that was actually successful. You’ll have a hard time convincing people who went 51-5 in 4 years that Bobby Hauck is a cancer and can’t coach

WaGriz4life said:
Jesse said:
So you disagree with Jace; Dante doesn’t hold griz record? Let’s poll current and former players and find out seems like the damn is about to burst on pent up resentment.
Yes. That’s not how it works. The head coach doesn’t decide the stats after games in college football. Jace lost a ton of respect from a lot of people from the era that was actually successful. You’ll have a hard time convincing people who went 51-5 in 4 years that Bobby Hauck is a cancer and can’t coach

None of them played with Robby and I bet none saw Nepotism at it's finest either.

Hauck 1.0 without Robby... Excellent
Hauck 2.0 with Robby... Average

bgbigdog said:
MiningCityGrizFan said:
Right on queue, the Hauck apologists try to make it about Coach Stitt. Pathetic.

Look at the roster you clueless idiot. Olsen wasn’t playing as an underclassman because older guys like Josh Bus were ahead of him on the depth chart.

Sounds to me like all you did is illustrate the original point: RH was given preferential treatment. As a freshman and sophomore he played ahead of older, more experienced, bigger, stronger, faster players. Coach Hauck’s tough guy, old school “every position is up for grabs every week” mantra turned out to be complete and total bullsh*t.

Unfortunately for the cult of Hauck, Bobby’s arrogance and inauthenticity has worn thin. Combine that with an immature, ineffective, verbally abusive coaching staff and it doesn’t bode well for the future of this program.

And if you disagree, take it up with the players, player families, and people who have inside information into the situation. Not the people who are more a fan of Hauck than they are of the Griz. Or posters on this board who are too brainwashed to know the difference.

https://twitter.com/bigfranknyc/status/1599496320355442688?s=46&t=L9j2psgRZDXkIYSko22y0w

A Hauck apologist? You new here pumpkin? Not sure why youre even bothering to post here given the mods have ruined the site. May I suggest that you just dump us and keep posting on your Pal Elon's cesspool Twitter? Idiot? GFY.

Yes, you're an apologist. And I don't have to wonder about your politics because you completely avoided addressing the substance of the argument and then tried to change the subject.

And by the way, even an idiot knows it's ban, not band.

WaGriz4life said:
Jesse said:
Oh contraire, Jace just won a ton of respect for calling bullshit on Dante’s school record getting eclipsed by a pile-on expert who is also the hc’s offspring who had four years to amass his numbers and rarely came out if ever. Griz nation knows and so do you bub.

People thinking the griz are average is hilarious there are over 100 fcs programs. Griz are above average, easily. Before he came back, we were average and yall didn't talk nearly as much shit then, did ya?? Nope. You guys made excuses for stitt and Delaney like a wild fire and they are much much worse coaches than anyone on haucks staff. Rofl. It's like most of you don't know shit about football.

The way egriz is going with trolls, this site should just be shut down. Potential recruits are going to see this troll nonsense and want nothing to do with the program. Look at how the fans behave. Bunch if children that never had a father figure. Swear to god.

Sisterbear said:
It’s honestly wild to me how many people couldn’t see this from the very beginning. I hope more players step forward and shed light one what’s obviously an extremely dysfunctional and corrupt show Bobby is running. Our recruitment rates are about to plummet; who would want to play for this? I guarantee Lewis is just the tip of this ice burg.

Jace Lewis has every right to say exactly what he believes. You on the other hand are stating things HE NEVER SAID.

It's honestly wild how asshats like you can endlessly create dozens of TROLL accounts under multiple names to simply spew crap at the program. It is not funny, entertaining, or useful. It has gotten beyond "old".

Your need for attention is unlimited. Myself and many other eGriz posters do have a limited tolerance for this type of disruptive post. I know you won't go away. Therefore, the Mods better clap down, or slam the old Band Hammer down, or this eGriz site will be a ghost town with only Alpha's multiple accounts and a few other trolls bothering to visit here.

Griz Addict said:
People thinking the griz are average is hilarious there are over 100 fcs programs. Griz are above average, easily. Before he came back, we were average and yall didn't talk nearly as much shit then, did ya?? Nope. You guys made excuses for stitt and Delaney like a wild fire and they are much much worse coaches than anyone on haucks staff. Rofl. It's like most of you don't know shit about football.

The way egriz is going with trolls, this site should just be shut down. Potential recruits are going to see this troll nonsense and want nothing to do with the program. Look at how the fans behave. Bunch if children that never had a father figure. Swear to god.

Yep. We’ve got 3rd, 4th and 6th place participation ribbons. They’re hanging in the recently renamed “6th Place Center”. Can’t have a Champions Center when you’re NEVER the champion….

MiningCityGrizFan said:
bgbigdog said:

Yes, you're an apologist. And I don't have to wonder about your politics because you completely avoided addressing the substance of the argument and then tried to change the subject.

And by the way, even an idiot knows it's ban, not band.
I'm honestly happy for you that you aren't trapped in the black, gaping maw of eGriz lore, you lucky soul. :lol:

I have no idea if I'm posting in the right thread, just finally had a chance to get online after an awesome celebration in Bozeman. I skimmed a couple posts about Robby's dirty play, and I think he's had some questionable hits in his career, pushing the aggressiveness, play through the whistle thing too far. That said, he was perfectly fine in that call in the NDSU game. Nothing wrong with that play whatsoever. Also, I don't care about all the BS, stats manipulating, etc. That kid has awesome instincts, and is always where he needs to be. No I don't think he's the best safety in the history of the Big Sky, I would choose Kane Ioane there, but that's just opinion. Robby Hauck was damn good and damn tough, forget all the BS. I don't know how many plays he missed in his career but I don't remember any.

Back