• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Kaimin Mending Fences

rail43boy said:
I get so damn tired of hearing "smart people (for lack of a better term)" saying that liberals don't want to hear facts. FU. I am a liberal and proud to be one and I definitely care about the truth. And don't say that liberals don't work for a living - I worked for 42 years before retiring. And yes I think Ms. Davies, Daveys (what ever her name is) is full of crap up to her eyeballs.

Seriously...there are many Dems who post on here and don’t fit into the stereotypes many of you bash them with regularly. That needs to stop. Leave political party insults out of it. Some of the most ardent Griz fans, Hauck supporters and eGriz readers are proud to be Liberal. To assume otherwise is ignorant and damaging to any effort to increase support of Hauck and the football program.

SoldierGriz said:
Eriul said:
StittHappened said:
Eriul said:
Unfortunately, there wasn’t enough digging and that is something hauck, and most coaches, did fail at.
As a woman who went to high school with both Beau Donaldson and Justin Montelius, let’s just say I was not in the least bit surprised when each got into their own individual trouble.
I don’t want it to make it sound like Hauck should have just known but honestly... to say their behavior was unpredictable is kind of comical

You can't be serious and/or you're straight up lying. How many fights did Justin get into in high school? None. He wasn't an aggressive person. But yeah, you totally could see him beating up a kid in the dorms. And don't get me started on Beau. Nobody saw that coming, and certainly not in high school. I'd love to hear the clues you saw in high school that led to you not being surprised by their college actions, but I doubt you'll list them.

I witnessed one personally and am still extremely close to the person it happened to. I won't go into details in public but if you want confirmation you are welcome to pm me.

also c'mon... I didn't focus too much on sports in high school and even I knew Beau's reputation

rumor, gossip, hearsay, talk, tittle-tattle, speculation....on and on...infinity. :roll:

Well the fight isn’t rumored or gossiped and is actually documented...I find it funny you dismiss it as false when I openly stated you can get the facts from me and proof in a pm but you didn’t message me....As far as Beaus reputation... yah it was gossip and rumors etc...

That’s exactly my point. I am not blaming Hauck for not delving into it or not looking. But the dismissive attitude you have towards the “gossip and hearsay” is probably the same attitude coaches and teachers also had which would lead to Hauck not knowing he may have that reputation.

ranco said:
rail43boy said:
I get so damn tired of hearing "smart people (for lack of a better term)" saying that liberals don't want to hear facts. FU. I am a liberal and proud to be one and I definitely care about the truth. And don't say that liberals don't work for a living - I worked for 42 years before retiring. And yes I think Ms. Davies, Daveys (what ever her name is) is full of crap up to her eyeballs.

You would agree the liberal professors who signed the letter have no interest in facts? The U's enrollment numbers show conclusively that the University flourished during the time Hauck was present and for two years after he left. Trying to blame him for the current enrollment issues is delusional. Each of the professors need to look in the mirror.

huh (broken question mark)

argh! said:
ranco said:
rail43boy said:

You would agree the liberal professors who signed the letter have no interest in facts? The U's enrollment numbers show conclusively that the University flourished during the time Hauck was present and for two years after he left. Trying to blame him for the current enrollment issues is delusional. Each of the professors need to look in the mirror.

I’m removing my question mark key in solidarity with Argh.

#fuckquestions

GGNez said:
rail43boy said:

Seriously...there are many Dems who post on here and don’t fit into the stereotypes many of you bash them with regularly. That needs to stop. Leave political party insults out of it. Some of the most ardent Griz fans, Hauck supporters and eGriz readers are proud to be Liberal. To assume otherwise is ignorant and damaging to any effort to increase support of Hauck and the football program.

Perhaps some of them, if they sat down and really listed what is important to them, would discover they are not nearly as liberal as they thought they were.

Ursa Major said:
argh! said:
ranco said:
rail43boy said:

#fuckquestions

Me too. Start a petition. Anybody else with us (broken question mark)

GGNez said:
rail43boy said:

You're starting to sound pretty gd preachy. Of course there are plenty. Rational people get that.

If you're planning to start proselytizing on the subject though, why not head on over to the politics forum and see who the biggest "bloviating," shout-you-down-if-you-disagree, loudmouth on this entire website is. The one single poster who is most guilty of that garbage is an extreme left-wing ass (pun not intended). That individual has been rude, insulting and blatantly, purposefully offensive to anyone who might dare dissent. A civil discourse is simply not possible.

Many "non-Dems" also do not fit many of the stereotypes they're "bashed" for regularly either. Seriously, though, go take a look. You talk like it's one-sided. I thought you read eGriz a lot... ;)

AZGrizFan said:
Ursa Major said:
argh! said:
ranco said:

#f***[*]

Me too. Start a petition. Anybody else with us (broken question mark)

Yeah although hard to type with broken arm.

CFallsGriz said:
GGNez said:
rail43boy said:

You're starting to sound pretty gd preachy. Of course there are plenty. Rational people get that.

If you're planning to start proselytizing on the subject though, why not head on over to the politics forum and see who the biggest "bloviating," shout-you-down-if-you-disagree, loudmouth on this entire website is. The one single poster who is most guilty of that garbage is an extreme left-wing ass (pun not intended). That individual has been rude, insulting and blatantly, purposefully offensive to anyone who might dare dissent. A civil discourse is simply not possible.

Many "non-Dems" also do not fit many of the stereotypes they're "bashed" for regularly either. Seriously, though, go take a look. You talk like it's one-sided. I thought you read eGriz a lot... ;)

Gee...whomever might you be talking about

CFallsGriz said:
GGNez said:
rail43boy said:

You’re right. That was preachy.

I wish both sides would stop. It used to be that Grizzly Football was a great uniting force in divisive times; a place where we put politics aside and all rooted for the same thing. I miss that.

GGNez said:
CFallsGriz said:
GGNez said:
rail43boy said:

You’re right. That was preachy.

I wish both sides would stop. It used to be that Grizzly Football was a great uniting force in divisive times; a place where we put politics aside and all rooted for the same thing. I miss that.

Completely agree :thumb:

jtgriz2 said:
bgbigdog said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/keenancurran6/status/939202860247482368[/tweet]

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

He obviously doesn't realize that Hauck will encourage the team to have bad behavior, so that he can watch them run up to the M at 5am in the morning, and then kick them off the team--and cause his bonus to go down.

PlayerRep said:
jtgriz2 said:
bgbigdog said:

He obviously doesn't realize that Hauck will encourage the team to have bad behavior, so that he can watch them run up to the M at 5am in the morning, and then kick them off the team--and cause his bonus to go down.

Too many Bloody Mary's PR?

SoldierGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
jtgriz2 said:
bgbigdog said:

Just coffee today, and watching the Army/Navy game (after watching the NDSU game).

PlayerRep said:
SoldierGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
jtgriz2 said:

Just coffee today, and watching the Army/Navy game (after watching the NDSU game).

:thumb: Go Army. Know your son served. :clap:

SoldierGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
SoldierGriz said:
PlayerRep said:

Yup, and a MT nephew was just informed that he was getting a "principal" nomination to the Academies by one of the MT members in Congress. He's want to go West Point. And another nephew plays football for the Air Force Academy.

Too bad Army gave up the 68 yard cut back run by the speeding Navy qb.

PlayerRep said:
SoldierGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
SoldierGriz said:

Yup, and a MT nephew was just informed that he was getting a "principal" nomination to the Academies by one of the MT members in Congress. He's want to go West Point,

Too bad Army gave up the 68 yard cut back run by the speeding Navy qb.

PR - As long as your nephew is fully academically qualified, medically qualified, and passes his physical fitness assessment, the principal nomination gets him an appointment. The only thing that trips kids up occasionally, is the medical piece. I know a ton about the process...PM me if you or your nephew need info. Best of luck to him.

Yes, that's what I was told recently. 32 on ACT, and over 3.6 at AA high school, despite one weak early year in high school. Seems healthy. High school football and track. A family friend got knocked out by the medical exam a number of years ago. He ended up rowing heavy weight crew at a Big 10 school, rowed for Oxford, and still rows for the Oxford alums in international competition. My AFA nephew chose AFA over Harvard. Thanks.

GGNez said:
rail43boy said:

The left and the right are basically the same. Both have agendas, and point fingers. Neither is interested in working together with others for what is best for the country. However, that has nothing to do with being Griz fans, and the people that try to link them, are the ones that need to look in the mirror. I learned a long time ago, that those that cast stones, probably should get stoned. lol Being a Griz fan should have nothing to do with who you vote for.

Back