• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana's Anderson looking good.

CDAGRIZ said:
wyomingriz said:
GET OVER IT! If all you haters actually knew Troy you would love the kid. Humble, down to earth, hard working, excellent student, i could go on and on about his character. Stitt waited until last second to recruit Troy(July of summer before senior year), Cats were all over him as a since sophomore year in high school(blame it on Stitt). Pathetic to root against a Montana kid! I am as Grizzly as they come, but i will be rooting with pride for him in the NFL!

Well, now that you put it that way, you've completely changed my mind. I shall root for him with pride. I hope he hears about this development, and it gives him the strength he needs to proceed, the strength he needs to believe. My thoughts, Troy, I just can't define. Wish I could turn back the hands of time. Us in the 406, shop for new clothes and kicks. You and me takin' flics. Makin' hits, stages they receive you on, still can't believe you're gone. Give anything to hear half your breath. I know you still livin' your life after graduation.

I'll be missing him too :lol:

I’m not disparaging the kid one iota. I’m sure he will post the fastest time in combine history for the 40 yard dash while in shit-kickers.

What I do take issue with is Bubcats spouting crap around here with no support. You guys keep saying he had all these tackles but the paper said he had ONE. Another Bubcat was talking about how the kid is 6% more of some dumb shit, obviously made up. BigLie33 just said the scouts were very impressed and his draft stock has arisen like touch down Jesus on the third day...as if any of those things were ever knowable, let alone provable now.

And incredibly he said this after suggesting that the football scouts don’t go to the football game to see if the football players are any good at playing football.

rivercat said:
His acceleration was top 6% of any player measured.
:lol: WTF does this even mean? I thought radar guns measured velocity. I didn’t even know they tracked this info. Maybe the kid is so amazing there must be some new technology I don’t know about that measures acceleration, huh?

garizzalies said:
rivercat said:
:lol: WTF does this even mean? I thought radar guns measured velocity. I didn’t even know they tracked this info. Maybe the kid is so amazing there must be some new technology I don’t know about that measures acceleration, huh?

That is why you are not a scout. Your just a dumb ass that spouts all kind of stupid stuff that does not make any sense. Did you graduate from UM?

garizzalies said:
I’m not disparaging the kid one iota. I’m sure he will post the fastest time in combine history for the 40 yard dash while in shit-kickers.

What I do take issue with is Bubcats spouting crap around here with no support. You guys keep saying he had all these tackles but the paper said he had ONE. Another Bubcat was talking about how the kid is 6% more of some dumb shit, obviously made up. BigLie33 just said the scouts were very impressed and his draft stock has arisen like touch down Jesus on the third day...as if any of those things were ever knowable, let alone provable now.

And incredibly he said this after suggesting that the football scouts don’t go to the football game to see if the football players are any good at playing football.

You probably will not understand this and then take it out of context which you do with everything.

https://connect.zebra.com/SrBowlInsights

Hopefully this link to zebra technologies that tracked the players in the senior bowl works. To summarize, Troy hit 20.29mph for the sixth best linebacker for the past 4 senior bowls (101 linebackers) and the top max acceleration of 6.01 yards per second squared. His max acceleration is 6th best for all players for the past 4 years. Not sure what it means for 40 times or how much teams use it for scouting purposes, but impressive nonetheless

garizzalies said:
rivercat said:

They wear gps tracking devices. Don't know if you meant your post to be comical or dumb.

Blessed with all that greatness, as a starter, amongst some of the best at every position beside him, he had one reported tackle. Bit of a drop off from his BSC game average, but so impressive to the scouts, nonetheless, it improved his draft stock. Too bad he didn't have zero tackles, he'd be a first rounder by scat fan metrics.

bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:

You probably will not understand this and then take it out of context which you do with everything.

Hopefully this link to zebra technologies that tracked the players in the senior bowl works. To summarize, Troy hit 20.29mph for the sixth best linebacker for the past 4 senior bowls (101 linebackers) and the top max acceleration of 6.01 yards per second squared. His max acceleration is 6th best for all players for the past 4 years. Not sure what it means for 40 times or how much teams use it for scouting purposes, but impressive nonetheless
Thanks for the rick roll again. Can’t believe I fell for it again. Every time I swear I will never click on one of your trash links again, and some how I always fall for it. The link doesn’t work of course but even if it did these goofy stats are meaningless.

So is it his extreme acceleration that caused him to “over r[un] a couple of gaps” as you put it?”

garizzalies said:
bigsky33 said:

Thanks for the rick roll again. Can’t believe I fell for it again. Every time I swear I will never click on one of your trash links again, and some how I always fall for it. The link doesn’t work of course but even if it did these goofy stats are meaningless.

So is it his extreme acceleration that caused him to “over r[un] a couple of gaps” as you put it?”

The links work fine. You are just educationally challenged. Did you attend UM? 😂😂😂

rivercat said:
garizzalies said:

They wear gps tracking devices. Don't know if you meant your post to be comical or dumb.
Totally cereal. Like Cap’n Cruch scratching up the roof of your mouth.
I’d like to see the “6%” calculation. The link the other guy posted was a complete money trap that you nutballs must pay for which is hilarious.
Do you guys seriously buy up this garbage? Please tell me you did not pay money for access to these “stats”? I am not dumb enough to waste money on something so meaningless, or is it a way to count additional “tackles” added on...

garizzalies said:
bigsky33 said:

It's okay, numbers are hard.

garizzalies said:
bigsky33 said:

CDAGRIZ said:
wyomingriz said:
GET OVER IT! If all you haters actually knew Troy you would love the kid. Humble, down to earth, hard working, excellent student, i could go on and on about his character. Stitt waited until last second to recruit Troy(July of summer before senior year), Cats were all over him as a since sophomore year in high school(blame it on Stitt). Pathetic to root against a Montana kid! I am as Grizzly as they come, but i will be rooting with pride for him in the NFL!

Well, now that you put it that way, you've completely changed my mind. I shall root for him with pride. I hope he hears about this development, and it gives him the strength he needs to proceed, the strength he needs to believe. My thoughts, Troy, I just can't define. Wish I could turn back the hands of time. Us in the 406, shop for new clothes and kicks. You and me takin' flics. Makin' hits, stages they receive you on, still can't believe you're gone. Give anything to hear half your breath. I know you still livin' your life after graduation.

Holy shit you are literally at peak performance right now. I am hoping this peak game lasts a long time and that you can go out on top. I don’t want to see you pull a Jordan where you go post elsewhere for a while, come back to egriz eventually, and just not be the same!

rivercat said:
garizzalies said:

You can understand why he will never answer the question about him attending UM. His posts are at a failing grade school student level 😂😂😂

rivercat said:
garizzalies said:

:lol: :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol:
So is posting on egriz but you’ve mastered that as confirmed by your double post!

I’ve heard the cowboy is in the top 6% of all players measured in the inverted crab walk and also highest heel worn to a practice. Can you confirm with your special stat tracking subscription that you spent money on?

bigsky33 said:
rivercat said:

You can understand why he will never answer the question about him attending UM.
ya right creepy old man, like I’m going to answer any personal questions from an anonymous octogenarian blubcat from Arizona.
Do you still think the football scouts don’t go to the football game to see if the football players are any good at playing the game of football? Why would you say something so dumb?

bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:

The links work fine. You are just educationally challenged. Did you attend UM? 😂😂😂

Are you saying the link works for you to get to Anderson's numbers, without a paywall?

No dog in this extremely dumb fight, but Todd McShay has Troy as the 8th best inside linebacker in this class.

unknown.png

Back