• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU vs the Scats

How badly will the Scats get pummeled this week?

• 7 or fewer points

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • 8-14

Votes: 15 15.8%
  • 15-28

Votes: 43 45.3%
  • 28-50

Votes: 23 24.2%
  • more than 50 points

Votes: 5 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HookedonGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
uofmman1122 said:
bigsky33 said:
This is why the Cats are seeded numer 23 and Bison 1.
You’re playing like the 90th seeded team, though.

As bad as Cats are playing today, the Griz are worse. The only reason you wouldn’t get embarrassed playing the Bison is because your team is sitting home. :cry:

Except the actual fact we’ve beat the bison and have never gotten torched by them like this. Glad to see you on your rival board while you’re getting shot kicked. Griz are living in your head rent free

This is probably the best and most senior bison team ever. I am sure that if the Griz were playing them today the score would be about the same.

Griz2k said:
braves84 said:
Griz2k said:
Griz2k said:
I am no fan of the bison, but I can't come up with 1 good reason to cheer for the cats. FTC!

Ok, I have one reason...I can't stand the idiot pronunciation of "bizon".
Kinda the same way they say mizzoula?

Nope. Never heard anyone talk about the "bizon" in yellowstone national park or order a "bizon" burger.

I stand corrected.... according to Merriam-Webster, it can be pronounced either way. I still don't like it. F*ck the bis/zon!

bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
uofmman1122 said:

As bad as Cats are playing today, the Griz are worse. The only reason you wouldn’t get embarrassed playing the Bison is because your team is sitting home. :cry:

Except the actual fact we’ve beat the bison and have never gotten torched by them like this. Glad to see you on your rival board while you’re getting shot kicked. Griz are living in your head rent free

This is probably the best and most senior bison team ever. I am sure that if the Griz were playing them today the score would be about the same.

Wrong. We would be in the thick of it until halftime. Then outscored 56-0 the second half. That's how we roll this year.

grizindabox said:
UMcheer2000 said:
grizghost said:
...they have TA numbered...something we never did but so far its been pretty embarrassing...I
would have thought it would have been closer...wait we have another half!

PR needs to hand this game tape to Hauck, Rosen and Bauer at their next Flathead Lake shindig..

So they can see how they must improve personnel.

And actual game planning and especially making ingame adjustments...

jodcon said:
bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:
bigsky33 said:

Wrong. We would be in the thick of it until halftime. Then outscored 56-0 the second half. That's how we roll this year.

I'll catch some flack for this, but I think the Griz probably go in and win this one. Football's all about match ups, and we actually match up extremely well against the NDUers. We'll never know, but that's just my gut feeling (and I have one hell of a gut!).

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
jodcon said:
bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:

I'll catch some flack for this, but I think the Griz probably go in and win this one. Football's all about match ups, and we actually match up extremely well against the NDUers. We'll never know, but that's just my gut feeling (and I have one hell of a gut!).

Delusional!

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
jodcon said:
bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:

You sir should never be taken seriously ever again.

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
jodcon said:
bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:

Lay off the sauce (or the pot) man.

Htowngriz said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
jodcon said:
bigsky33 said:
Lay off the sauce (or the pot) man.
:thumb:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

bigsky33 said:
uofmman1122 said:
bigsky33 said:

If we were, I wouldn't feel the need to rationalize how bad my team is getting it's shit kicked on my rival's message board. :lol:

uofmman1122 said:
bigsky33 said:
uofmman1122 said:
bigsky33 said:

If we were, I wouldn't feel the need to rationalize how bad my team is getting it's shit kicked on my rival's message board. :lol:

I guess it is all you got! :clap: :clap:

uofmman1122 said:
bigsky33 said:
uofmman1122 said:
bigsky33 said:

Think someone’s getting shunned over on Bn?

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
jodcon said:
bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:

:clap:

“My gut tells me more sometimes, than anybody else’s brain can ever tell me,” said President Trump

My brain got your reference but disagrees with your gut.

behappp said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
jodcon said:
bigsky33 said:

:clap:

“My gut tells me more sometimes, than anybody else’s brain can ever tell me,” said President Trump

My brain got your reference but disagrees with your gut.

:lol: :clap:

bgbigdog said:
uofmman1122 said:
bigsky33 said:
uofmman1122 said:

Think someone’s getting shunned over on Bn?
"We're not little brother!" he says, constantly seeking approval and validation on eGriz.com. :lol:

Latest posts

Back