• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Root for the Kitties?

WaGriz4life said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Win? Or claim? I know one is claimed after a tie and another is a Paul Bunyan tale, so I’m not sure.

I think JMU was better than the Griz this year, and the Griz were most assuredly better than the Bobcats this year.
THIS. The games don’t matter crowd is hilarious. They say the Griz say this stuff. When have the Griz ever gone to the National Title game or even semis when they haven’t beat the Cats??

Of course the games matter. And if we win next week you guys can solace knowing you kicked our ass in Missoula. But luckily for us, ALL of the games matter. It's why I know if you guys were playing next week you wouldn't agree that Sac State is actually the best team in the country because they beat you one game in October. Thankfully they don't. But if they did I would assume we were the best team in the country in 2010 because we beat EWU's ass 30-7 before they went on to win the whole damn thing. :lol:

ilovethecats said:
WaGriz4life said:
THIS. The games don’t matter crowd is hilarious. They say the Griz say this stuff. When have the Griz ever gone to the National Title game or even semis when they haven’t beat the Cats??

Of course the games matter. And if we win next week you guys can solace knowing you kicked our ass in Missoula. But luckily for us, ALL of the games matter. It's why I know if you guys were playing next week you wouldn't agree that Sac State is actually the best team in the country because they beat you one game in October. Thankfully they don't. But if they did I would assume we were the best team in the country in 2010 because we beat EWU's ass 30-7 before they went on to win the whole damn thing. :lol:
It's natural for us to root for the #2 team in MT to win the NC.

ilovethecats said:
WaGriz4life said:

"We don't only care about beating the Griz, ALL games matter."
*Gives a 9-13 Coach with a year left on his contract a 3-year extension solely because he beat the Griz*
;)

kemajic said:
I wonder how practices are going in Bozeman.

The weather’s helping with fund raising for the practice facility! They’ll get a few days outside before traveling .

Bear Spray said:
kemajic said:
I wonder how practices are going in Bozeman.

The weather’s helping with fund raising for the practice facility! They’ll get a few days outside before traveling .

I forgot you guys were trying to get one too, but I’m not surprised. How is Midas care care center they threw up in response to the Champions Center dealing with the snow?

CDAGRIZ said:
Bear Spray said:

I forgot you guys were trying to get one too, but I’m not surprised. How is Midas care care center they threw up in response to the Champions Center dealing with the snow?

That is a lot of Care...

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

That is a lot of Care...

:lol: That’s how much they care about what the Griz have, man! I’m not editing. It stays for all to see.

ilovethecats said:
WaGriz4life said:

Shut up you loser. On the biggest night of your teams life you are over here? Is douche nozzle an expression in Bozeman? Hope so, buy a mirror.

Sask just use your ignore button when it comes to ilovethecats. He’s a perfect example of someone who talks on both sides of the street. :coffee:

nzone said:
Sask just use your ignore button when it comes to ilovethecats. He’s a perfect example of someone who talks on both sides of the street. :coffee:

Not that it means anything coming from me, but I’m glad ILTC posts here. Seems like a good guy who just made one bad mistake many years ago.

SaskGriz said:
ilovethecats said:

Shut up you loser. On the biggest night of your teams life you are over here? Is douche nozzle an expression in Bozeman? Hope so, buy a mirror.
Tonight was the biggest night of my teams life? Wild take.

Please don’t call me names. It really hurts me and I struggle getting up in the morning. Just unnecessary.

CDAGRIZ said:
ilovethecats said:

"We don't only care about beating the Griz, ALL games matter."
*Gives a 9-13 Coach with a year left on his contract a 3-year extension solely because he beat the Griz*
;)
:clap:

CDAGRIZ said:
nzone said:

Not that it means anything coming from me, but I’m glad ILTC posts here. Seems like a good guy who just made one bad mistake many years ago.
Appreciate that.

It’s ok. My wife has unfortunately called me way worse things than a “loser”. And she was so disrespectful she said it to my face and not anonymously on an FCS football message board.

She can be such a bitch

I didn’t call,you a loser what I said you come over to egriz all warm and fuzzy giving accolades and then bash the Montana team and coaches on catnation sometimes even contradicting yourself. That is talking on both sides of the street….

ilovethecats said:
SaskGriz said:

Please don’t call me names. It really hurts me and I struggle getting up in the morning. Just unnecessary.
My mistake, I thought the game was today. Once the Griz are out I don't really pay attention. I also should not have reacted as I did. Happy New Year, one and all!

nzone said:
I didn’t call,you a loser what I said you come over to egriz all warm and fuzzy giving accolades and then bash the Montana team and coaches on catnation sometimes even contradicting yourself. That is talking on both sides of the street….

I don't know about being all warm and fuzzy over here. I give plenty of accolades to UM all of the time. I have a lot of respect for the program. Have friends and family that are UM alum and former athletes. I have fun with it, and have no problem slinging some shit. I'm just not a guy that goes out of my way to talk meaningless smack over here just for the sake of talking meaningless smack.

Any examples of these contradictions you speak of? I don't recall any but perhaps I'm wrong. But yes, on BN I'll definitely be more vocal with my opinions on the gris. No sense in mucking up your board here that I enjoy reading. :eek:

SaskGriz said:
ilovethecats said:

My mistake, I thought the game was today. Once the Griz are out I don't really pay attention. I also should not have reacted as I did. Happy New Year, one and all!

I wish it was today. Feels like it's already been forever. Don't like having another week of potential flight cancelations to worry about! All good on my end! Happy New Year to you as well! :party:

ilovethecats said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Appreciate that.

It’s ok. My wife has unfortunately called me way worse things than a “loser”. And she was so disrespectful she said it to my face and not anonymously on an FCS football message board.

She can be such a bitch

I’m telling!

Ursa Major said:
ilovethecats said:
Appreciate that.

She can be such a bitch

I’m telling!
Please don't. She hits me when she's angry. :cry:

Back