• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sneed vs. Bauman

CDAGRIZ said:
Westcoastfan said:
This went off the rails quickly.

By your design, right? Up top:

giphy.gif

So perfect. A troll is a troll.

But I will say, one is the Big Sky Newcomer of the Year and ranked statistically in the tops of all FCS in a number of categories, as well as being named to the FCS College Player of the Year Watch list today. The other, well he was a good QB in high school at a small school in a small conference and was named a starter because the other guy couldn’t do enough to earn the job.

I thought about comparing these two QBs by only considering common opponents. After an exhaustive scouring of the interwebs, I could only find 2 common opponents in the first 11 games. :eek: Last year even WIU would have counted. Disgusting, actually, but I digress.

Still, I'll put it out to the resident meme-heads for response: Bauman will be a better QB in W/L, YPA and QBR for the 3 games including Sac St, Davis, and the Brawl. This assumes both players are healthy and play full games.

HookedonGriz said:
The.Real.2506 said:
Jaredkuehn said:
Olson vs Andersen...Go!

that's not even fair, DO couldn't carry TA's jock :thumb:

Yet will be drafted higher in nfl draft than him. I’ll put money on it. Let’s do this.

At QB, I think TA has the edge. That's why Choach made sure that his talents were showcased at QB last season. He always has his players' best interests in mind.

Thankfully the kittens have a very easy schedule and that almost guarantees Don Chiote another year as HC. A true gift for Griz fans. The guy cannot recruit a QB. Long term prognosis for the kittens is poor. Trajectory of the Griz is stellar. Recruiting demonstrates that.

ABQCat said:
BWahlberg said:
QB wins isn't a stat
Didn't say it was although QBs always have a W/L record attached to them. And you didn't use a meme.

If you didn’t say QB W/L is a stat (which you irrefutably did), why would you include it in your assertion . . . on eGriz? Hmm...

This thread is just stupid! Comparing two players that have actually played the positions in question at a very competitive and consistent basis(Sneed and Olson) to two players who have barely seen the field at their respective positions. Let the season begin....

ABQCat said:
No takers. On egrizz. Hmm..

I think it’s because you’ve exposed yourself as a dullard. An actual dumb person. You’ll read this and think, “I’m not dumb!”, but, you’re incorrect. Again, due to the dullardry. Yikes. Maybe run back and report to the base about something; teehee!

I have to apologize to the Board for my strong words against ABQ. ABQ, I like you, and I think you’re doing great. Was there a bet you were referencing? I’d like to hear all about it, bud!

Wait..there's a Board over here? That is startling.

Anyway, Payton I'll also postulate that Bauman makes it longer than Sneed for who misses the first series due to injury.

CDA I am simply putting folks on record, and I'll circle back after the Brawl. If I feel like it. So far I have exactly zero folks on record. Maybe you can take that up with your Board so we can get some action going here.

ABQCat said:
Wait..there's a Board over here? That is startling.

Anyway, Payton I'll also postulate that Bauman makes it longer than Sneed for who misses the first series due to injury.

CDA I am simply putting folks on record, and I'll circle back after the Brawl. If I feel like it. So far I have exactly zero folks on record. Maybe you can take that up with your Board so we can get some action going here.

Easy Money... My guess is Bauman gets benched before he gets hurt... Probably 3rd quarter against Texas Tech.

Back