• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

A real take on coach and his players

Eriul said:
MrTitleist said:
grizfnz said:
How soon until Tolstoy shows up to dispel the OP's account as a great fabrication??

Welp, didn't take long at all! Obviously Leo knows more about the inside of the locker room than the players do.

for the love of god get rid of his garbage

The only truly effective way of limiting the amount of his posts is to stop responding to them as a community. This is likely to not happen on eGriz. The unnamed revels in the light and energy of being the crusader/provocateur. I understand if you say his e-Griz handle in the mirror three times in a row that you will be forever haunted by the ghost of Earl Solomonson.

Excellent post! I am and always will be a die hard griz fan. There are times when I think the coaching could be better, but I always remember that these are kids and sometimes it takes a little work to get them in sync. We were all kids once and did we all get it right away? Just mt take,

Excellent post! I am and always will be a die hard griz fan. There are times when I think the coaching could be better, but I always remember that these are kids and sometimes it takes a little work to get them in sync. We were all kids once and did we all get it right away? Just my take,

retiredfan said:
reinell30 said:
If you are and always will be a Griz fan, how can you be a "retiredfan?"

Retired from the work force!!!

I know this, just had to be a smart ass....

I can hardly wait to retire completely in 5 years. Semi retired now doesn't cut it...

Great post by the OP. Thanks for posting, and seriously consider continuing to do so. You'll find most of the people on here are pretty reasonable (although it's always best to avoid game threads when emotions are running high). :?

As for 75, a do not support a band either. But I would lobby heavily for a usage maximum, say something in the neighborhood of 150,000 words per day. That would give him a solid 3 -- and perhaps 4 if he used a decent succinctness program -- posts a day. Given those constraints, he may no longer be as unpleasant to the rest of us as a twelve-wipe shit.

UMGriz75 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
How does one become such a douche bag???
In your case, by invariably attempting to change the thread topic and points made to personal attacks on other posters. I am sure Payton will be right on it.
Worked for trump (little t)

UMGriz75 said:
I too am glad to see that a 0.325 conference record, the most humiliating loss ever to a neophyte cross-state rival, four out of five losses with a team that decided to play, the coach publicly complained, "without fire," and a public humiliation by a Cat coach on Football 101, can result in a Thanksgiving celebration by players as to how happy they really are.

It just makes so much sense!

I'll say one thing for you, 75....you're a persistent motherfucker. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yukon said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/ReesePhillips11/status/804597156774629377[/tweet]

How dare you show even one player for the Griz football team being excited! Haven't you already been brainwashed to the fact that no players are excited about next year, all hate Stitt, and most won't even be back. Geesh where you been!

Seems more and more players are doing just fine :)

AZGrizFan said:
UMGriz75 said:
I too am glad to see that a 0.325 conference record, the most humiliating loss ever to a neophyte cross-state rival, four out of five losses with a team that decided to play, the coach publicly complained, "without fire," and a public humiliation by a Cat coach on Football 101, can result in a Thanksgiving celebration by players as to how happy they really are.

It just makes so much sense!

I'll say one thing for you, 75....you're a persistent motherfucker. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, I see your point; the conf. record was 0.375.

UMGriz75 said:
I think he's saying "Brady's gone." Hmmmm.

You really are doing what you can to hurt the kids on the team over the last couple of months. That's sad, it really is for someone who likes to imply they are such an advocate. Simply to advance your agenda at any athletes cost.

Again, quit speaking for all of the kids. No one appointed you. You're simply a drama queen and I can assure you, things aren't nearly as dire as you suggest between Stitt, his staff and the players.

I've said it before... Your sampling is WAY to small and you refuse to acknowledge any facts that do not support your opinion. You are selfish, you are stubborn, you are blind, you are insecure and you need to step back and take a look at how some of your comments are hurting the these kids.

I know of several that wish you would just shut the heck up. They could twitter away but would it really change your agenda? They won't stoop that low.

Quit being childish, take a look in the mirror and see that you are doing no good.

Something that isn't getting a lot of mention but Stitt should be highly commended for - he did not take the redshirt off any of the true freshmen this fall. It would have served him well for the short-term but he resisted for the long-term plan he has put in place. For that alone I am completely comfortable that he gets the final year of his contract, and also an extension of at least one year.

Latest posts

Back