• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cam Humphrey Boise State Bounceback

spsyk said:
uofmman1122 said:
AZDoc said:
uofmman1122 said:
The staff is basically looking for a backup/depth QB.

Not sure why we’d be rolling our eyes at filling that need.

Who says this kid couldn’t win the job?
Literally no one, but the staff has made it pretty clear that Sneed is their guy, and that they only want someone to back him up/provide depth.

If Cam could come in and take his job, he must be a damn good QB, and he may be up for the challenge.

I, for one, would appreciate the irony. :lol:

Please direct me to the announcement that Sneed is the starting QB, and well you are at it show Jensen that information, maybe that will ease the decision for taking his ball and leaving his teammates.
Jesus Christ, you got what you wanted, and yet you’re still so butthurt about everything.

He’s the defacto starter because we don’t have another starting caliber QB on the roster, and Hauck also implied that Sneed is the starter in his conversation with George in Havre.

Why is that a controversial statement to you? The dude earned it.

AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:
Couldn't agree more Kem

We had a guy 10x better than Chalich but nobody seemed to like him.
There you go again. Must have been your man Stitt that didn't like him.

Go back and read the thread on him leaving....post after post about all his faults and failings. Absolutely nothing to do with Stitt. Chalich couldn’t hold Jensen’s jockstrap and now we’re hoping for another Chalich?

Not me, I am hoping for another Jason Washington. :thumb:

HelenaHandBasket said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:

Go back and read the thread on him leaving....post after post about all his faults and failings. Absolutely nothing to do with Stitt. Chalich couldn’t hold Jensen’s jockstrap and now we’re hoping for another Chalich?

As are the rest of the green card holders of Missoula County.

AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:
Couldn't agree more Kem

Since the discussion was Chalich era, I assummed your comment related to your other boy, Simis. It was Stitt that rejected Simis. Chalich was a very good back-up QB, which is what we are now lacking.

kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:

Since the discussion was Chalich era, I assummed your comment related to your other boy, Simis. It was Stitt that rejected Simis. Chalich was a very good back-up QB, which is what we are now lacking.

Agreed. We are now lacking. Which we weren’t six weeks ago. Please tell me you wouldn’t rather have Jensen than Chalich?

AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:

Agreed. We are now lacking. Which we weren’t six weeks ago. Please tell me you wouldn’t rather have Jensen than Chalich?

I would rather have someone that actually wants to be a Griz.

grizatwork said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:

As are the rest of the green card holders of Missoula County.

:lol: :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:

On an equal basis of commitment to the program, I would of course rather have Jensen's skills. But the basis of commitment to the program was as unequal as it could be and he could have been a cancer as a backup. Notice past tense; both are gone; time to quit whining about the loss. We will be fine; Jensen, unsure.

HelenaHandBasket said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:

A starting receiver said exactly the same thing.

kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:

On an equal basis of commitment to the program, I would of course rather have Jensen's skills. But the basis of commitment to the program was as unequal as it could be and he could have been a cancer as a backup. Notice past tense; both are gone; time to quit whining about the loss. We will be fine; Jensen, unsure.

I agree. But I’m not sure why having an opinion that differs slightly from yours is always viewed as “whining”.

AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:

I agree. But I’m not sure why having an opinion that differs slightly from yours is always viewed as “whining”.

AZ, quit whining about the whining rules.

HelenaHandBasket said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:

AZ, quit whining about the whining rules.

:lol: :lol: my apologies... :mrgreen:

HelenaHandBasket said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:

It use to be once a Griz, always a Griz, Griz for life.

It’s seems that tradition has been soiled.

HelenaHandBasket said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:

This is big. Hope it doesn't cause Sneed to leave. Ha.

Cam Humphrey

@Camronhumphrey7
16m16 minutes ago
More
It’s been a long and challenging road, but I am very excited to announce my commitment to The University of Montana! GO GRIZ.

Does this open up a spot for Jensen at Humphrey's JC?

Cue up some dumb Cat poster to start comparing Humphrey to some failed MSU qb.

uofmman1122 said:
Holy shit, I didn’t think we’d land this kid.

Way to go, staff!

I agree. Perhaps they forgot to tell him Sneed was here. Ha.

Nice to get a talented kid who is not afraid of competition. Looks like a winner, not matter how much playing time he earns in the near future.

Back