• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU vs CATS Showdown

The whole second half...? Bleskin played the entire game while DM watched from the sideline with his arm in a sling.

Htowngriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
mcg said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
I really hate the 'Griz Hangover" argument....so dumb...

yet so real......

only in the minds of the majority of Griz fans....

#egrizlegend

Too lazy to look them up and post them, but the statistics over the past 10+ years back up this theory.

What was it, 3 years ago, where the 'Cats played evey conference game aginst the team the Griz played the week before and the opposing teams stats and game's were night and day. Still EWU eaks out a win

Eags - 38
Cats - 31

HelenaHandBasket said:
mcg said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

yet so real......

#egrizlegend
Somebody researched and posted the numbers awhile ago and they are STAGGERING. Go ahead and don't believe me, but the "Griz Hangover" is real.

Griz hangover? Everyone knows that's a joke but you Griz fans. Do you not see how stupid that makes you sound? Only a griz fan would believe that their "ALL MIGHTY GOD LIKE MASTERS OF THE WORLD football team" would be the reason why another team the subsequent week wins against a team they lost to. It would have nothing to do with matchups or other football teams just being better. Pfffft, What a fucking joke. This kind of shit is why nobody else in the fcs world of football likes you. ..the arrogance to truly believe that a football team doesn't earn their victory but instead is due to playing the griz a week before is astounding. Bunch of assholes.

BIGskyFan33 said:
Griz hangover? Everyone knows that's a joke but you Griz fans. Do you not see how stupid that makes you sound? Only a griz fan would believe that their "ALL MIGHTY GOD LIKE MASTERS OF THE WORLD football team" would be the reason why another team the subsequent week wins against a team they lost to. It would have nothing to do with matchups or other football teams just being better. Pfffft, What a f***[*] joke. This kind of shit is why nobody else in the fcs world of football likes you. ..the arrogance to truly believe that a football team doesn't earn their victory but instead is due to playing the griz a week before is astounding. Bunch of assholes.

Yep, that's exactly why fans of of visiting teams leave Missoula, then get online and rant about how they wished they'd never gone and how poorly they were treated.

Dipshit.

Htowngriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
mcg said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

yet so real......

#egrizlegend

Too lazy to look them up and post them, but the statistics over the past 10+ years back up this theory.

No, you and your fellow blow holes are projecting the theory on other fans and using data to justify your conclusion. It is still a theory, but it is still very far from proven. If someone more ambitious than I were to discover that similar trends exist across all of college football, including in this conference, your theory would be nothing more than unjustified arrogance.

Right on cue htown you little bitch. :clap:

Griz nation is like Afghanistan. ..not everyone there is bad, but there are a whole lot of assholes there that ruin it. Cheers to being one of the assholes hdouche. :thumb:

Jerry Punch said:
Htowngriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
mcg said:
yet so real......

#egrizlegend

No, you and your fellow blow holes are projecting the theory on other fans and using data to justify your conclusion. It is still a theory, but it is still very far from proven. If someone more ambitious than I were to discover that similar trends exist across all of college football, including in this conference, your theory would be nothing more than unjustified arrogance.

That's exactly how one justifies conclusions in the real world, Copernicus. :roll:

Jerry Punch said:
and using data to justify your conclusion.

So using actual data to justify conclusions is inaccurate, but using biased opinions of a rival's group of trolls to justify the conclusion of "everyone hating the Griz" is accurate.

Gotcha.

No reasoning with these jizz tards. Let them think their shitty football team causes hangovers while they watch the playoffs from the sidelines. .again..

And I suppose if the Eagles lose it is because of the griz hangover, and if we win it's because the cats suck right? You guys are funny.

BIGskyFan33 said:
No reasoning with these jizz tards. Let them think their shitty football team causes hangovers while they watch the playoffs from the sidelines. .again..

How much are you willing to wager on that ridiculous claim? :roll: :roll:

Back