• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU vs CATS Showdown

Not a fan of either team. Wish they both could take home an L out of this game! However I will pick the Cats in this game. Cats win on big day from D.

I then hope EWU drops another game against Poly or PSU, which easily could happen. That PSU game for them should be interesting. PSU is a hard place to play at as we all well know!

Cats will then be due for a loss to a team they should beat in SUU. That SUU will be Cats stumbling block game! Griz then head to Bozo for an epic battle and Griz win a close one.

I see NAU being Conf Champ sadly with sole Conf loss to MSU. The rest of NAU season looking pretty easy. However NAU has a tendency to implode as well, which we have seen as well!

Grizbacker1 said:
ilovethecats said:
Grizbacker1 said:
EWU is going to beat the cats, Adams will have a field day. 38-17
that's just your hatred talking... :lol:

I would be inclined to wager LOTS of $$$ on it, PM me if you are more than just talk :eek:
well you predicted a 21 point win. are you standing by that? because I would definitely put my money where my mouth is on that. no way ewu beats the cats by 3 td's. you really wanna stand by that call?

I'm kinda hoping the Cats win this one. The reason for that is they would most likely jump up to the #3 or #2 spot, setting us up perfectly to take them out again. It's gonna be a 2011 déjà vu all over again in Bozeman! :thumb:

get'em_griz said:
I'm kinda hoping the Cats win this one. The reason for that is they would most likely jump up to the #3 or #2 spot, setting us up perfectly to take them out again. It's gonna be a 2011 déjà vu all over again in Bozeman! :thumb:

Your team lacks the skill necessary for that. :thumb:

BIGskyFan33 said:
get'em_griz said:

Funny... That's exactly what cat fans said in 2011... :coffee:

get'em_griz said:
BIGskyFan33 said:
get'em_griz said:

Yes, but we stole their signs, so that win didn't count....

Its Montana Grizzly football and the fcs... So I guess I post here when Kennesaw st becomes a Fcs power instead of other. Continue with yer 4,5,6 pages of the enemies and 1-2 pages on Our Griz game.. Wow if this happened on cat site egrizzers would be making fun of them so much.. And Ya east paulding at Allatoona is WAYYYYYY more interesting than game between a team that lost to last place sfa and a team that lost to toledo by 12 and crushed by SHSU where a cosmetic TD had em lose by 15 but hey both were popular early in the year so they have a small # next to thier name this is the big game to egrizzers lol... How the mighty have fallen and talk about others in envy

kurtismichael said:
kevraid said:
Wow I thought this was about montana grizzly football. Shouldnt this be in other thread. How embarasing to Montana Grizzly Football... I wonder if there is an oregon state message board that has 4 pages on oregon/stanford WOW

Nope it is Montana Football and the FCS, which EWU and MSU are a part of, unlike say the All tuna Bucks.

kevraid said:
Its Montana Grizzly football and the fcs... So I guess I post here when Kennesaw st becomes a Fcs power instead of other. Continue with yer 4,5,6 pages of the enemies and 1-2 pages on Our Griz game.. Wow if this happened on cat site egrizzers would be making fun of them so much.. And Ya east paulding at Allatoona is WAYYYYYY more interesting than game between a team that lost to last place sfa and a team that lost to toledo by 12 and crushed by SHSU where a cosmetic TD had em lose by 15 but hey both were popular early in the year so they have a small # next to thier name this is the big game to egrizzers lol... How the mighty have fallen and talk about others in envy

kurtismichael said:
kevraid said:
Wow I thought this was about montana grizzly football. Shouldnt this be in other thread. How embarasing to Montana Grizzly Football... I wonder if there is an oregon state message board that has 4 pages on oregon/stanford WOW

Nope it is Montana Football and the FCS, which EWU and MSU are a part of, unlike say the All tuna Bucks.

I hate all Pauldings. I have a feeling that the entire Paulding family is going down.

Cats on the road playing in Dante's Inferno is going to be tough to overcome. I think folks are overlooking home field advantage. I also watched part of the Weber game and there was virtually no pass rush from the Cats. Shoota will have all day to pass and that does not even include what he will do scrambling. MSU's offense is good, just not good enough to keep up in this shootout. EWU 45 - Cats 28

Not sure what team everyone has been watching in blowzsman but that defense has sucked against bad teams two weeks in a row. The cats have been great in the turnover margin that's about it. If Adams plays well the cats have no chance, if they can pick em off a few times and Mcghee plays well they might be able to keep up with em. EWU will look to take Kirk out of the game if McGhee is still bombing the football five yards over the receivers heads it will be a long day.

Do you guys realize Eastern is 7-2 on the year having played ONLY 3 home games, 2 in front of their student body? Yes, it will be a mad house on Saturday vs the Bobcats. As far as schedules coming into this game and being battle tested, crap, I hate to use that cliche', but C'mom, the Cats have played SMU, which are are 3-4 on the year, after that they've played literaaly NO one. Eastern has played Ore. ST (6-3 in PAC-12), Toledo (6-3), both FBS bowl eligible, SHSU @7-2, and the Griz at 7-2 in BSC. Not to mention Southern Utah, no pussies! EWU should roll the Cats barring HUGE turnovers in this one by 49-24.

kevraid said:

kurtismichael said:
kevraid said:

How many times are you going to post on this thread that you hate so much? Your interest in this thread helps explain why it exists.

EverettGriz said:
get'em_griz said:
BIGskyFan33 said:
get'em_griz said:

Yes, but we stole their signs, so that win didn't count....

No, the NCAA said you were cheating...THAT is why that game didn't count. (Even though it really did and you kicked the crap out of us.)

Blgs Griz Fan said:
Playing NAU at home the week after they played the Griz is not that big of win. sometime in the near future I wish the conference would flip this scheduling and let the Griz play teams the weak after they have played the cats. I suspect the cats would have a few less w's. it's referred to as the Griz hangover and the cats have been benefactors far too long.

Alternatively, the Cats just matched up better against NAU than the Griz did.

JPun, I guess that is possible but I think it was a combination of home field advantage and Griz hangover. The cats have had decades of playing teams the week after the Griz have played them and the benefits are reflected in the cats record.
it'll be interesting to see the outcome of the EWU MSU game this Saturday. I am thinking a three td win by the Eags.

blackswan said:
As much as I despise EW I hope they win this game. If we can win our next 2 and the Cats loose this weekend we could knock them out of the playoffs!
I somewhat agree with you. I want Ewho to win because i think our best bet to make the playoffs will be to leap-frog MSU. I don't want to put all our eggs in one basket (and hope the NCAA will pick 4 from the BSC). And knocking the cats outta the playoffs would be an added bonus.

ranco said:
kevraid said:

kurtismichael said:
kevraid said:

How many times are you going to post on this thread that you hate so much? Your interest in this thread helps explain why it exists.

You are bitter because Chris regulated your All Tuna threads to the forum no one reads. And yes EWU and MSU and their game is relevant to the Grizzlies.

1. They both play in the Big Sky with Montana.

2. They are our two biggest rivals on the field and on the recruiting trail.

3. The outcomes of their games can affect Big Sky Conf race and playoff seeding.

4. All Tuna is a high school team only you care about and the Griz don't even recruit them.

5. If you don't like the thread don't read it, that's what I do with your All Tuna threads.

If cats get their shit together this week they will roll EWU. Don't be surprised by a Cat upset in Cheney this weekend, just sayin...

I find it odd that many people are predicting the Cats score to be in the 20s. They've only been in the 20s once this season and it was against a DII with their 2nd string in nearly the whole 2nd half. While I think they're capable of winning, I don't necessarily think they'll win....but they will be putting of more than 20-something points.

Back