• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Fields is done in Bozo

Love that Prukop is the go to guy about Peter Fields, MSU'S recruiting class, etc. He should do postgame.

havgrizfan said:
LTCF, no smack intended. Give me some examples of what Griz fans are delusional about when it comes to ACTUAUL football? Last I checked, this is a FOOTBALL fan forum. This message board, as far as I know, was not intended to be a forum for the following: UM academia, enrollment, non-athletic student recruitment, UM's non-athletic budget and subsequent issues with it, any decisions made by the Montana B.O.R. not related to athletics, or any other non-football/athletic related issues on campus. Don't get me wrong, those are all very important issues to those of us who care deeply about the University of Montana, and the state of Montana, BUT, I don't think those issues have anything to do with why Chris started this venture we know as Egriz.

So, in keeping with the actual intent of which this board was created, I ask you, what exactly are posters on here delusional about now?

Two in a week... I'm starting to think you really ARE that stupid. In case you didn't realize, the football program is a part of the University, not the other way around. The University is the foundation that allows the football program to exist. Currently, the University is standing on shaky ground threatening damage to the football program. And now, even with all of that, we see posts declaring that only one school should be D1. Yeah, delusional. Shit, 5 more years of crappy enrollment and you guys might have to drop athletics all together. Jesus, wake up and put the stupid down.

rimrockgriz said:
Guys, I've always harbored a specific curiosity in regards to Mr. A.D. It's that purple booze nose that he has hand crafted so well. My question is bourbon or scotch?... :egriz:

Isn't that a "gin blossom"?

LongTimeCatFan said:
havgrizfan said:
LTCF, no smack intended. Give me some examples of what Griz fans are delusional about when it comes to ACTUAUL football? Last I checked, this is a FOOTBALL fan forum. This message board, as far as I know, was not intended to be a forum for the following: UM academia, enrollment, non-athletic student recruitment, UM's non-athletic budget and subsequent issues with it, any decisions made by the Montana B.O.R. not related to athletics, or any other non-football/athletic related issues on campus. Don't get me wrong, those are all very important issues to those of us who care deeply about the University of Montana, and the state of Montana, BUT, I don't think those issues have anything to do with why Chris started this venture we know as Egriz.

So, in keeping with the actual intent of which this board was created, I ask you, what exactly are posters on here delusional about now?

Two in a week... I'm starting to think you really ARE that stupid. In case you didn't realize, the football program is a part of the University, not the other way around. The University is the foundation that allows the football program to exist. Currently, the University is standing on shaky ground threatening damage to the football program. And now, even with all of that, we see posts declaring that only one school should be D1. Yeah, delusional. Shit, 5 more years of crappy enrollment and you guys might have to drop athletics all together. Jesus, wake up and put the stupid down.

That's is really interesting, do you have some statistics/sources for me for that?

G-BEARS said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
havgrizfan said:

That's is really interesting, do you have some statistics/sources for me for that?

Yeah, you're not the federal government and therefore CANT PRINT MONEY

LongTimeCatFan said:
G-BEARS said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
havgrizfan said:

Couldn't UM just levy the taxpayers to fund the sports programs?

CDAGRIZ said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
G-BEARS said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

I suppose they could try, but I'd surely vote NO. I pay enough taxes thank you very much.... Bernie Sanders

The likelihood of that happening is about as high as Hillary giving Bill a hummer

LongTimeCatFan said:
G-BEARS said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
havgrizfan said:

Oh so that's where you got the "5 more years" number, thanks for the clarification that you're talking out of your ass.

CDAGRIZ said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
G-BEARS said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

Here kitty, kitty, kitty....this is going to be epic.

SoldierGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
G-BEARS said:

Yeah, I'm aware MSU takes a bit more state money. :shrug: seems like there might be more MSU grads in the legislature. :shrug:

I could care less if your concrete hole in the ground turns into a parking garage.

G-BEARS said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
G-BEARS said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

Oh so that's where you got the "5 more years" number, thanks for the clarification that you're talking out of your ass.

Yeah. Not much different than the delusional bullshit flowing around here

LongTimeCatFan said:
SoldierGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

Yeah, I'm aware MSU takes a bit more state money. :shrug: seems like there might be more MSU grads in the legislature. :shrug:

I could care less if your concrete hole in the ground turns into a parking garage.

Alot of griz envy in this post.

LongTimeCatFan said:
G-BEARS said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
G-BEARS said:

Yeah. Not much different than the delusional bullshit flowing around here

That's true I guess.

G-BEARS said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
SoldierGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

So says you, probably due to your delusional narcissism

LongTimeCatFan said:
SoldierGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

No dumbass. Each school gets the exact same amount from the legislature. It's just that your shitty assed programs cannot raise enough money to pay their own freight so they take it from the general fund.

LongTimeCatFan said:
G-BEARS said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
SoldierGriz said:

So does the new AD, continue to schedule weak schedules and give the Cats playoff hope each year, or schedule decent schedules and take them out of the picture early on? (I know we have a couple easy non-conference games this year)

EverettGriz said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
SoldierGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

No dumbass. Each school gets the exact same amount from the legislature. It's just they your shitty assed programs cannot raise enough money to pay their own freight so they take it from the general fund.

WHAT? So you guys have been making a hill of shit over nothing? THAT. CAN'T. BE.

So THEN whadaya gonna do when the shit hits the fan. There goes your leverage.

G-BEARS said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
G-BEARS said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

So does the new AD, continue to schedule weak schedules and give the Cats playoff hope each year, or schedule decent schedules and take them out of the picture early on? (I know we have a couple easy non-conference games this year)

I think the proven tried and true method is to schedule 1 nationally competitive team to gain national respect, and one doormat. I'd prefer that doormat be an FCS team. When you can afford to buy a win, most teams buy a win. But 2 in one season leaves heads shaking and devalues the overall experience.

You cannot be this fucking stupid.

Ever hear the term "opportunity cost"?? If athletics is taking more state money, the university is getting LESS. Yes, the state subsidizes your POS athletic programs and they suck up about 6 mill a year more than UM's.

You'd think they'd be a lot better....

EverettGriz said:
You cannot be this f***[*] stupid.

Ever hear the term "opportunity cost"?? If athletics is taking more state money, the university is getting LESS. Yes, the state subsidizes your POS athletic programs and they suck up about 6 mill a year more than UM's.

You'd think they'd be a lot better....

Well shit for brains... Seems like MSU doesn't have a "revenue" problem and can spend their dough how they see fit.

Back