• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Fields is done in Bozo

It'll turn. Just like it did about 6 years ago when UM was kicking msu's ass in FTA count. It's cyclical.

And I cannot be the only one thinking that this must be Cruzado's philosophy:

"Every time we lose to the GRIZ, one of you sons of bitches is going to get shit-canned".

EverettGriz said:
It'll turn. Just like it did about 6 years ago when UM was kicking msu's ass in FTA count. It's cyclical.

That's what we've been saying about football for years.... Sooooo

Look, there's multiple factors leading to your University going to shit. None of which your administration is capable of handling or overcoming. There are a lots of issues that are also beyond anyone's control.

This turnaround you're hoping for isn't anywhere in the near future.

LongTimeCatFan said:
EverettGriz said:

Look, there's multiple factors leading to your University going to shit. None of which your administration is capable of handling or overcoming. There are a lots of issues that are also beyond anyone's control.

u

I would take a wager on that for any amount you are willing to lose. But, unfortunately you're a cat fan, and therefore I'm 90% certain you wouldn't pay up.

EverettGriz said:
You cannot be this f***[*] stupid.

Ever hear the term "opportunity cost"?? If athletics is taking more state money, the university is getting LESS. Yes, the state subsidizes your POS athletic programs and they suck up about 6 mill a year more than UM's.

You'd think they'd be a lot better....

It's actually 2 million.

LongTimeCatFan said:
With all the problems UM is having financially, declining enrollment, etc., you're f***[*] lucky you're not a juco next year. The amount of delusion on this board almost requires lithium to read it.

And yet you're here like clockwork...every single day and night....offering up insights and feedback on your RIVALS' board hoping and begging for acceptance. Perhaps you should stay away for a looooooong while. Kiss those kids good night bud, they miss their daddy.

EverettGriz said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
EverettGriz said:

u

I would take a wager on that for any amount you are willing to lose. But, unfortunately you're a cat fan, and therefore I'm 90% certain you wouldn't pay up.

Case of beer says MSU leads UM in enrollment in 5 years

UM is trying to get built a cute new toy for the jocks to play with.

MSU is working on a $350 million campaign to add new buildings both to handle the ANTICIPATED GROWTH in enrollment and research facilities. When the University is strong, the Athletics department can spend whatever the fuck they want. The changes in the department are meant to drive Athletics to excellence. No more fucking around. Athletics is the main marketing vehicle and it's not holding up its end. She wants to rebuild the East side and bowl in the north end of the stadium as well as build an indoor practice facility.

THAT is going to get done in the next decade. She's got her foot on your neck and has absolutely no intention of letting you up for air.

kemajic said:
Ash is actively contacting boosters for their support for his application for the AD job. You can't make this stuff up.
and yet you did... :lol:

this is not true. although he does have a lot of support it sounds like if he chooses to throw his hat in. he won't get the job even if he did. but my guess is he won't. no matter how many people lobby for it on facebook...

I'm getting the sense that all the anger and hate of the cat posters is starting to ramp up a notch or two. A fair number of them are old enough to have lived through "The Streak" and it scarred them mentally for life. Having lived through "The Streak", they recognize what it feels like to witness the next one and they're scared that history is repeating itself right before their eyes. Even worse, their children are starting to be affected. Bullied and made fun of at school by their Griz fan school-mates and faced with the reality that, as cat fans, they will grow up to be losers has to be difficult. I can't even imagine.

LongTimeCatFan said:
EverettGriz said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
EverettGriz said:

u

MSU is working on a $350 million campaign to add new buildings both to handle the ANTICIPATED GROWTH in enrollment and research facilities. When the University is strong, the Athletics department can spend whatever the f*** they want. The changes in the department are meant to drive Athletics to excellence. No more f***[*] around. Athletics is the main marketing vehicle and it's not holding up its end. She wants to rebuild the East side and bowl in the north end of the stadium as well as build an indoor practice facility.

THAT is going to get done in the next decade.
She's got her foot on your neck and has absolutely no intention of letting you up for air.

That's really interesting, do you have an article/source for that?

EverettGriz said:
And I cannot be the only one thinking that this must be Cruzado's philosophy:

"Every time we lose to the GRIZ, one of you sons of bitches is going to get shit-canned".

LongTimeCatFan said:
EverettGriz said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
EverettGriz said:

u

MSU is working on a $350 million campaign to add new buildings both to handle the ANTICIPATED GROWTH in enrollment and research facilities. When the University is strong, the Athletics department can spend whatever the f*** they want. The changes in the department are meant to drive Athletics to excellence. No more f***[*] around. Athletics is the main marketing vehicle and it's not holding up its end. She wants to rebuild the East side and bowl in the north end of the stadium as well as build an indoor practice facility.

THAT is going to get done in the next decade. She's got her foot on your neck and has absolutely no intention of letting you up for air.

When was Wade hired at msu? What is her overall record against the Griz in football and basketball since her hiring?

If this is her 'foot on the throat', then it's entirely possible that you (as a cat fan) will never witness a cat win over the Griz in a meaningful sport for the rest of your life.

snap said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
EverettGriz said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

u

When was Wade hired at msu? What is her overall record against the Griz in football and basketball since her hiring?

If this is her 'foot on the throat', then it's entirely possible that you (as a cat fan) will never witness a cat win over the Griz in a meaningful sport for the rest of your life.

[emoji23] she's winning the war through attrition. You'll be broke soon, so it won't matter.

LongTimeCatFan said:
All is not well in Wombatland.

http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/news/montana_state_university/msu-research-taken-down-a-notch-in-carnegie-ranking/article_37a72f09-9d3d-5dcf-aa2b-6c57b904523a.html

MSU downgraded in Carnegie research ranking. From Bozeman Chronicle comments:
What a bunch of BS. When Tom McCoy was in charge of research, the research dollars couldn't come fast enough. Then he got tired of too much "supervision" by Cruzado and left. Now we got what we got: second-best.
The house of cards cruzado built is looking shaky. Fat paychecks for the administrators and bloated construction projects may make some cruzado fans but undermining research and quality education is starting to catch up with her. The morale of the faculty and staff was already low, now this. Certainly this is a bigger sin than Rob Ash ever commited. Perhaps it's time for Cruzado to go....

G-BEARS said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
EverettGriz said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

u

She's got her foot on your neck and has absolutely no intention of letting you up for air.

1187122.gif

UMGriz75 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/news/montana_state_university/msu-research-taken-down-a-notch-in-carnegie-ranking/article_37a72f09-9d3d-5dcf-aa2b-6c57b904523a.html

What a bunch of BS. When Tom McCoy was in charge of research, the research dollars couldn't come fast enough. Then he got tired of too much "supervision" by Cruzado and left. Now we got what we got: second-best.
The house of cards cruzado built is looking shaky. Fat paychecks for the administrators and bloated construction projects may make some cruzado fans but undermining research and quality education is starting to catch up with her. The morale of the faculty and staff was already low, now this. Certainly this is a bigger sin than Rob Ash ever commited. Perhaps it's time for Cruzado to go....

Truth. The cats are at the bottom of the barrel athletically, and at the top of a bubble enrollment-wise. The foundation is crumbling but cat posters seem blissfully unaware and are reveling in a 3 game losing streak for some reason. I don't get it.

UMGriz75 said:
Apparently, this is MSU's Athletic Academic Center.

img20131120114605.jpg

Seriously, it is virtually impossible to find actual pictures of the thing. I think its a couple of offices in the Fieldhouse, mostly used to arrange tutors.
You know the sheds by the end zone? Bingo!

You cam squeeze a table and four chairs in between the Lawnboy riding mower and the large industrial snake they use to unclog the shit pond.

LongTimeCatFan said:
G-BEARS said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
EverettGriz said:
u

1187122.gif

Didn't know this 10 year plan was well known news, my bad. I thought it might be similar to the gateway project over at Eastern.

snap said:
UMGriz75 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

Truth. The cats are at the bottom of the barrel athletically, and at the top of a bubble enrollment-wise. The foundation is crumbling but cat posters seem blissfully unaware and are reveling in a 3 game losing streak for some reason. I don't get it.

The difference...our enrollment will eventually rebound, Cat sports...maybe not.

bgbigdog said:
Cut him some slack hav. The only activity that's not state controlled over on st.ag.nation, are the adsense & bing bots, vim & LTCF. Man's bored. Comes here, sprays & leaves.
That made me laugh! :clap:

Back