• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gregorak throwing some shade on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one am glad he is burning bridges. It was embarrassing he was ever even considered as our head coach and I never want hm back. He reminded me of a drunk Mongo....

Nothing wrong with TG's tweet. Those of you jumping him are pretty weak, and have no game. UM wouldn't have beaten the Cats this year had TG not have gone to the Cats. Choate and his coaches are very good, and I think they will likely pull even with the Griz in the conference in the coming years. Most comments in this thread are an embarrassment to what was formerly a very strong Griz nation.

I would guess the TG has won more games as a Griz coach than anyone ever.

Let him shoot from the hip. Hope this adds some fire to the rivalry on the UM side of things. We could use it.

PeauxRouge said:
Let him shoot from the hip. Hope this adds some fire to the rivalry on the UM side of things. We could use it.
I agree with this 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paytonlives said:
I think it's great. Go ahead coach just keep popping off... every stupid statement you make just makes it easier to kick your ass in the fall.

BTW... cat fans are the most two faced group in America. They bitched and moaned every time Hauck gave them crap and called him an asshole, jerk, dbag and now when gregorack does this it's the coolest thing ever...

This times 10000. PL is right on. I don't care what TG says or anyone else says. Everybody has a right to talk junk. But PL is dead on when it comes to fans. There are posters on BN who would be calling and writing to Haslam over the classlessness of the Griz' program if this came from a UM head coach. And I'm not exagerating because I have been told by two UM AD's that they have gotten phone calls and emails from Bobcat fans about Griz' coaching behaviour in the past. BN would be going absolutely ape over this if the shoe was on the other foot. PERIOD.

I will always like Ty as a person, because I was able to get to know him a little bit when he was at UM. But, he is a coach for the Bobcats now, and there's nothing I like about that. So, I thought his Tweet was lame. At least the part about the Griz anyway.

I just hope that when Ty's coaching days are over that he reunites with Conan. Those guys had great chemistry together!

484733457_1280x720.jpg

krammer said:
BWahlberg said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/CoachGregorak/status/833169721604370435[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/CoachGregorak/status/833182930541363200[/tweet]

for an o.c. to make such a childish statement seems unreal to me.....not only childish but is in no way factual....I don't recall the exact record (football) over the last few decades, I think it is something like 30-6 in favor of u of montana.....an old saying is "only argue with one, whos opinion you respect enough, to do so" is surely applicable.

As a Cat, I'm not appreciative of his comments here. Sure, he's 1-0 against the griz so has bragging rights for a year, but gloating is unattractive.

But, he's not our o.c. And has never been an o.c.

And if you guys always start Cat-griz history with the streak, at least get the facts right, and show some reason. Yes, since the streak started you have a great record against us, 24-6. But don't you realize the streak ended 15 years ago? Since then you're 8-6 (with one win vacated by the NCAA). More reasonable apples to apples is record as Big Sky opponents, which is 34-23 griz - still winning record, but very different picture than "30-6"

Ursa Major said:
I just hope that when Ty's coaching days are over that he reunites with Conan. Those guys had great chemistry together!

484733457_1280x720.jpg

He was so fit & trim back then.

So jumping on Tyler and dissing him on an online forum is weak, but there is nothing wrong with his tweet? Huh.

Can't believe this is 3 pages and growing. The only time I will ever give a sh*t about what TG is up to is if he applies for a coaching position at UM, and then I will oppose it to my last breath.

JDoub said:
krammer said:
BWahlberg said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/CoachGregorak/status/833169721604370435[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/CoachGregorak/status/833182930541363200[/tweet]

for an o.c. to make such a childish statement seems unreal to me.....not only childish but is in no way factual....I don't recall the exact record (football) over the last few decades, I think it is something like 30-6 in favor of u of montana.....an old saying is "only argue with one, whos opinion you respect enough, to do so" is surely applicable.

As a Cat, I'm not appreciative of his comments here. Sure, he's 1-0 against the griz so has bragging rights for a year, but gloating is unattractive.

But, he's not our o.c. And has never been an o.c.

And if you guys always start Cat-griz history with the streak, at least get the facts right, and show some reason. Yes, since the streak started you have a great record against us, 24-6. But don't you realize the streak ended 15 years ago? Since then you're 8-6 (with one win vacated by the NCAA). More reasonable apples to apples is record as Big Sky opponents, which is 34-23 griz - still winning record, but very different picture than "30-6"

Why don't we just cut the crap and just consider the all time record? I'm fine with that.

I think the moral of this story is...WHO GIVES A DAMN WHAT TY SAYS EVER!!!!

Hes obviously a scorned lover...this is normal behavior for any 15 yr old girl whom is dumped by her boyfriend during 3rd period.

This thread is awesome. Nice day of fishing for TG.

Paytonlives said:
I think it's great. Go ahead coach just keep popping off... every stupid statement you make just makes it easier to kick your ass in the fall.

BTW... cat fans are the most two faced group in America. They bitched and moaned every time Hauck gave them crap and called him an asshole, jerk, dbag and now when gregorack does this it's the coolest thing ever...

Well, lesbihonest, you could say the same thing about griz fans bitching about this tweet that were okay with R. Lawrence Hauck and his stuff. I will fully admit, as a younger guy at the time, I hated that bastard. But I kind of like that stuff now. Its kind of fun. It makes it more fun to hate each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back