• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gregorak throwing some shade on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
brewskis said:
HookedonGriz said:
Shaun Rainey jumps in....

[tweet]https://twitter.com/shaunrainey/status/833712166767325184[/tweet]
Haha love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the way I interpret this is - TG = Donald Trump Jr. Rainey is all about fake news.

Not that big of a deal but.....One big difference between Hauck and TG is State did nothing for Bobby to advance his career, except maybe lose to him. That is all.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Who cares what TG does or says!!!
Well, what he "does" is significant when he takes a first-year defense, and a team that should have had no morale left at all, and keeps Montana's vaunted offense to 17 points. At Home.

UMGriz75 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
Well, what he "does" is significant when he takes a first-year defense, and a team that should have had no morale left at all, and keeps Montana's vaunted offense to 17 points. At Home.
Sounds identical to what Stitt did with the 2015 Montana offense. Guess lets see if he can beat the sophomore slump.

Post by brewskis » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:09 pm

UMGriz75 wrote:
BadlandsGrizFan wrote: ↑Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:47 pm
Sounds identical to what Stitt did with the 2015 Montana offense. Guess lets see if he can beat the sophomore slump.

Care to elaborate on why the 2015 Montana offense should have no had no morale left? I understand they had injuries at quarterback so maybe that is what you are referencing?

sdk.catfish said:

UMGriz75 wrote:

Care to elaborate on why the 2015 Montana offense should have no had no morale left? I understand they had injuries at quarterback so maybe that is what you are referencing?
MSU offense. Their star quarterback couldn't find the light switch; they are stuck with a high schooler; they were coming out it, but ...

Although there's obviously a good question there.

sdk.catfish said:

UMGriz75 wrote:

Coming off the 2014 season.

AZGrizFan said:
Fat Bruno said:
The stuff Hauck was always saying about the Cats was miles worse than this. In addition he carried himself like a punk … couldn’t even conduct a half time interview with any class because he was too childish to control his impatience to get back to the locker room even though he knew that was part of the job. He was an embarrassment to the school almost every time he had to make a half time appearance, and on other occasions, as well. Now, his case is truly one of good riddance.

Difference being, the stuff BH said was true. TG is living in la la land, and he sure as f*** knows it. :lol:

:thumb:

Paytonlives said:
I think it's great. Go ahead coach just keep popping off... every stupid statement you make just makes it easier to kick your ass in the fall.

BTW... cat fans are the most two faced group in America. They bitched and moaned every time Hauck gave them crap and called him an asshole, jerk, dbag and now when gregorack does this it's the coolest thing ever...

How do you come to the conclusion that Cat fans think this tweet is the coolest thing ever? Most of our fans are oblivious to twitter and many other forms of social media. This subject isn't even being discussed on our own football forum.

Wow. Why are griz fans following him in the first place? If I was on twitter, I wouldn't be following griz coaches. But, whatever.

Phat Cat said:
Wow. Why are griz fans following him in the first place? If I was on twitter, I wouldn't be following griz coaches. But, whatever.

You're right. An awful lot like state ag fans posting on a griz fan message board @ 1:00 in the morning. But, whatever.

bgbigdog said:
Phat Cat said:

You're right. An awful lot like state ag fans posting on a griz fan message board @ 1:00 in the morning. But, whatever.

:lol: :lol: :clap:

Ursa Major said:
bgbigdog said:
Phat Cat said:

:lol: :lol: :clap:

No shit, I think we're 3 Cat fans short of having the entire West erector set posting in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back