• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gregorak throwing some shade on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
BadlandsGrizFan said:
I think the moral of this story is...WHO GIVES A DAMN WHAT TY SAYS EVER!!!!

Hes obviously a scorned lover...this is normal behavior for any 15 yr old girl whom is dumped by her boyfriend during 3rd period.

And the responses are normal behavior for the boyfriend's new girlfriend during lunch trying to make the ex girlfriend look like a scorned lover when in fact, the ex manipulated the boy into dumping her so she could date the quarterback with out looking like a bitch...... :lol: :lol:

PlayerRep said:
UM would haven't beaten the Cats this year had TG not have gone to the Cats.

Ty Webb: "Me winning isn't. You do".
Danny Noonan: "Great grammar"

OG-TEGILE-MAKE-YOUR-FUTURE-TY-WEBB-CADDYSHACK-300x226.png

Lighten up ladies - you are reading WAY too much into that tweet. He's just having a little fun, poking the bear so to speak. Below is one of the many, many quotes from TG after he decided to leave your program. He has displayed nothing but grace and gratitude for his time there adn frankly he handled the interviews way better than Stitt. Stitt came off sounding pretty immature and while he didn't come out and say it he basically made it sound like your D was finaly going to be dominant again once he moved TG out and put JS in charge. :roll:

"I wish this program nothing but success, and I mean that," said Gregorak, who played a part in eight Big Sky championships. "I know once a year I'll be on the other end of that but I want Montana to go win every game. And I wish Coach Stitt and his staff nothing but success."

Only time will tell if Semore will meet the challenge and I wish him well.
We now know that the Stitt juggernaut of an offense isn't enough to destroy our helpless opponents which seemed to be the billboard when Stitt arrived.
We may even need to place some emphasis on Special Teams.

poorgriz said:
Lighten up ladies - you are reading WAY too much into that tweet. He's just having a little fun, poking the bear so to speak. Below is one of the many, many quotes from TG after he decided to leave your program. He has displayed nothing but grace and gratitude for his time there adn frankly he handled the interviews way better than Stitt. Stitt came off sounding pretty immature and while he didn't come out and say it he basically made it sound like your D was finaly going to be dominant again once he moved TG out and put JS in charge. :roll:

"I wish this program nothing but success, and I mean that," said Gregorak, who played a part in eight Big Sky championships. "I know once a year I'll be on the other end of that but I want Montana to go win every game. And I wish Coach Stitt and his staff nothing but success."
I agree that this is all just the spirit of the rivalry, but of course Tyler was going to say something very polite and politically correct immediately following his departure. And that was directly to the media. Kind of apples to oranges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BWahlberg said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/CoachGregorak/status/833169721604370435[/tweet]

Methinks they were trying to make a "W" for winners. It's pretty close, I guess.

Allezchat said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Hes obviously a scorned lover...this is normal behavior for any 15 yr old girl whom is dumped by her boyfriend during 3rd period.

And the responses are normal behavior for the boyfriend's new girlfriend during lunch trying to make the ex girlfriend look like a scorned lover when in fact, the ex manipulated the boy into dumping her so she could date the quarterback with out looking like a bitch...... :lol: :lol:

I sense past experience here? Lol

Allezchat said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Yeah, if the quarterback is Matt Flynn.

:dance:

kemajic said:
TG is 1-0 against Montana.

Choate is 1-0. The state ag defense I saw on that day in November didn't resemble anything that TG ever trotted out on his own. That was a Choate design, that you can give Ty credit for helping to implement. Big Game won't make the mistake of preparing a strategy for a "Gregorak" defense again.

bgbigdog said:
kemajic said:
TG is 1-0 against Montana.

Choate is 1-0. The state ag defense I saw on that day in November didn't resemble anything that TG ever trotted out on his own. That was a Choate design, that you can give Ty credit for helping to implement. Big Game won't make the mistake of preparing a strategy for a "Gregorak" defense again.
I think our offense helped that defense out quite a bit as well. About half the year the offense played scared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The stuff Hauck was always saying about the Cats was miles worse than this. In addition he carried himself like a punk … couldn’t even conduct a half time interview with any class because he was too childish to control his impatience to get back to the locker room even though he knew that was part of the job. He was an embarrassment to the school almost every time he had to make a half time appearance, and on other occasions, as well. Now, his case is truly one of good riddance.

Fat Bruno said:
The stuff Hauck was always saying about the Cats was miles worse than this. In addition he carried himself like a punk … couldn’t even conduct a half time interview with any class because he was too childish to control his impatience to get back to the locker room even though he knew that was part of the job. He was an embarrassment to the school almost every time he had to make a half time appearance, and on other occasions, as well. Now, his case is truly one of good riddance.

I'm not sure where you're going with this, except that you seem to be voraciously defending TG's tweet. That's fine. It isn't the worst thing in the world (his tweet). But in you little Hauck bash there, you do realize you would have NEVER heard of Ty Gregorak or got a chance to defend his Tweet if it wasn't for Bobby Hauck. He brought TG to Montana.

Fat, you are the punk for your Bobby Hauck comments. I hope you are pleased with the interviews now as we lose to the Bobcats.

Fat Bruno said:

Difference being, the stuff BH said was true. TG is living in la la land, and he sure as fuck knows it. :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
Fat Bruno said:

Difference being, the stuff BH said was true. TG is living in la la land, and he sure as f*** knows it. :lol:

Where's la la land? The painful place where the Cats kicked our bare bear asses last year?

Spanky said:
Fat, you are the punk for your Bobby Hauck comments. I hope you are pleased with the interviews now as we lose to the Bobcats.

Wuh-ell! You need a good spanking for that childish blurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back