• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz QB

Umista said:
After reading Alpha and da boysmom I have decided to join them and state "Prater will be the Griz QB" next season. I feel blessed I have figured it out, of course I had plenty of help.

After all Alpha is the leading Griz fan coach and mom makes a mean sandwich and neither one has played QB so that makes them a good source for me as they can look at the decision without bias.

At this time the remaining E-Grizers can begin looking for the backup now that we know who the starter is! Read EGriz and stay informed.

Wow, calling out little ole me on two different threads because I had the audacity to voice an opinion on e-griz. I can only surmise that you have no life to speak of and therefore I feel really sad for you. Come on by and I'll fix you a sandwich.

Hammer said:
RobGriz said:
Grizo406 said:
Redonkuless1 said:
All three were better than Edwards.

Maybe, but Edwards got it done...
The other 21 guys on the field kinda helped out.

Exactly. I think Yo and that awesome Defense had more to do with that NC than Edwards. Edwards WAS NOT a qb who could put a team on his shoulders and carry it. He was a good QB not doubt, but was more of a game manager who didn't make mistakes.

I still remember the game against the cats, not good!!! He should have been benched. I like Edwards, great kid, but come on, very bad game.

I prefer to think about the National Championship that he won and his 26-4 record than one bad game, everyone has a bad game every now and then. Glenn had no options so he stuck with the guy who got it done more than he didnt. If our special teams had not given up the KO return for a TD the Griz would have beat the cats again 7-3.

They now it, its time some of you figure it out.

P.S. Apologies to those who were not born the last time we have won a NC and dont know what its like. There has to be quite a few on here that have never got to experience that.

Dear Da boys mom, I did not mean to call you out. I like your posts etc. and did not intend on making you miffed. So keep on posting as most of us enjoy a new opinion. It is the grinders that get in my craw. Yes a sandwich sounds good and make Alpha bring the liquid.

Umista said:
Dear Da boys mom, I did not mean to call you out. I like your posts etc. and did not intend on making you miffed. So keep on posting as most of us enjoy a new opinion. It is the grinders that get in my craw. Yes a sandwich sounds good and make Alpha bring the liquid.

You sexist bastards need to back off, you are making some of us ill, its not funny when we know you are serious.

Baseless Bashing of E-Griz teammates will not be cause for alarm. Superstitions are alive and well. Not the kind athletes and other performers are known to indulge in. E-Griz has been a godsend to people who wish to give up drinking or avoid taking up the habit in the first place.
Anti drinking jihadists indulge in scorched-earth methods and must be quashed.

Meanwhile one whiskey followed by a bottle of white and finally a merlot....carry on.

Gringos, next year this team is weak at QB, offensive, and senors I DO mean "offensive" line and defensive back field - CB, and safety. However, wahoo are still strong and mucho marlin, let us worry about 90 offensive plays per game the first of Septiembre. Stay thirst gringos...and put your how do you say - tally whakers down?

Speedy Grizzales said:
Gringos, next year this team is weak at QB, offensive, and senors I DO mean "offensive" line and defensive back field - CB, and safety. However, wahoo are still strong and mucho marlin, let us worry about 90 offensive plays per game the first of Septiembre. Stay thirst gringos...and put your how do you say - tally whakers down?

su gusto por los rivales de tequila a precios razonables sólo su falta de conocimientos futbolísticos. seguir con el fútbol y permanecer estúpido mi amigo!

anime para arriba, sin embargo, al menos la pesca es buena!

bgbigdog said:
Speedy Grizzales said:

su gusto por los rivales de tequila a precios razonables sólo su falta de conocimientos futbolísticos. seguir con el fútbol y permanecer estúpido mi amigo!

¿Qué coño estás hablando?

grizcountry420 said:
bgbigdog said:
Speedy Grizzales said:

Su traductor de idiomas probable funciona en ambos sentidos. ¿O es cortar y pegar tienes problemas con?

bgbigdog said:
grizcountry420 said:
bgbigdog said:
Speedy Grizzales said:

Su traductor de idiomas probable funciona en ambos sentidos. ¿O es cortar y pegar tienes problemas con?

Eso es muy gracioso. Creo que me voy a usar español para el resto del mes. Es el derecho fuera de temporada? Humo em si usted consiguió el em!

grizcountry420 said:
bgbigdog said:
grizcountry420 said:
bgbigdog said:

Eso es muy gracioso. Creo que me voy a usar español para el resto del mes. Es el derecho fuera de temporada? Humo em si usted consiguió el em!

Sí mi amigo, es la temporada baja. Esto supera el infierno fuera de las discusiones sobre los libros, Bill Baldwin, Ron Ash y Vernon Adams. Disfruta de tu día!

Speedy Grizzales said:

Mmmyum. Deep fried some Wahoo last night. We limited out most days (Wahoo) trolling the Chartreuse Tiger Rapalas or jigging. Did good on Dorado too drifting and casting Cabo Killers while everyone else trolled circles around us. All the tuna that we saw coming in was footballs.

Here is a nice Dodo Stephen just got off the beach....

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9iy0WuHM-8[/youtube]

signedbewildered said:
Speedy Grizzales said:

Mmmyum. Deep fried some Wahoo last night. We limited out most days (Wahoo) trolling the Chartreuse Tiger Rapalas or jigging. Did good on Dorado too drifting and casting Cabo Killers while everyone else trolled circles around us. All the tuna that we saw coming in was footballs.

Here is a nice Dodo Stephen just got off the beach....

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9iy0WuHM-8[/youtube]

Muchas gracias por compartir, si no es de la familia o Griz fútbol, es la pesca!

And for my friend Oredigger - Большое спасибо за обмен, если это не семья или Griz футбол, это рыбалка!

#couldalphabefishing

Grizo406 said:
Redonkuless1 said:
Hammer said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
There isn't as much talent at QB as a lot of you think. Just because we have 6 guys on the roster and 50% of them are REALLY average doesn't mean we have all this extra talent.

We need all the help we can get at QB, haven't had a good one since Edwards.

Ochs, Bergquist, JJ.

All three were better than Edwards.

Maybe, but Edwards got it done...
That defense got it done

Our most maligned QB in the last 20 years is also the last one to bring home a NC, and people are actually fucking stupid enough to believe he had “little” to do with winning and he started because of his dad’s money.

Yep, there is Griz Nation for ya.

Raider said:
Our most maligned QB in the last 20 years is also the last one to bring home a NC, and people are actually f***[*] stupid enough to believe he had “little” to do with winning and he started because of his dad’s money.

Yep, there is Griz Nation for ya.

:lol:

Back