• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz top FCS in attendance for second-straight season

Htowngriz said:
GrizLA said:
NativeGriz said:
BisonCardinal said:
I guess we could do this all day long.
2 ND cities
0 MT cities
https://www.thestreet.com/story/13291294/15/the-15-best-places-to-live-in-the-united-states.html

http://college.usatoday.com/2016/03/19/the-25-best-small-college-towns/

Anyway, congratulations on your attendance crown. Well done!
Very true, but at the same time, there is at least one Montana City on a top city list every year for the past 20 years. It is hard to beat our National parks, fabulous skiing, hiking, jet skiing, boating, fishing, river rafting, outdoor football with flyovers, scenery, mountain biking-great ride last night etc etc! It is not a fair fight unless you were only competing with the eastern 1/3 of Montana. Great you have a damn good football team, some great people and strong economy or at least you did....It isn't enough to have to live in ND. Montana is awesome!!!
That is nice, but the fact is, Montana leads the nation in alcoholism, and suicide. Must be tourists.

I bet at least half of them are a result of reading your posts.

That's good stuff, H!

Htowngriz said:
GrizLA said:
NativeGriz said:
BisonCardinal said:
2 ND cities
0 MT cities
https://www.thestreet.com/story/13291294/15/the-15-best-places-to-live-in-the-united-states.html

Very true, but at the same time, there is at least one Montana City on a top city list every year for the past 20 years. It is hard to beat our National parks, fabulous skiing, hiking, jet skiing, boating, fishing, river rafting, outdoor football with flyovers, scenery, mountain biking-great ride last night etc etc! It is not a fair fight unless you were only competing with the eastern 1/3 of Montana. Great you have a damn good football team, some great people and strong economy or at least you did....It isn't enough to have to live in ND. Montana is awesome!!!
That is nice, but the fact is, Montana leads the nation in alcoholism, and suicide. Must be tourists.

Ba-ZING!

GrizLA said:
It is called the "Gallatin County Syndrome," endemic to just one small part of the State. It has to do with a "Red Queen," a Football team, an enormous Septic Tank and most recently, a "Dakota." :twisted:

2011BisonAlumni said:
Half of you guys boasting about how awesome Montana is don't even live there.
Hast to be a top 10 dumbest post ever. This is like saying "A rolls royce is ugly, because I don't own one"

Yukon said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Hast to be a top 10 dumbest post ever. This is like saying "A rolls royce is ugly, because I don't own one"

+1

"Half of Bison fans boasting about how awesome NDSU and the Fargodome is didn't even go to school there."

See how ridiculous that sounds?

Yukon said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Attention Ursa Major: Dear sir. Can we add a category to this years Brinty's? I'll leave the classification in your capable hands, but Yukon is definitely on to something here. How f$&king dumb troll posters from other boards prove to be is always amazing to me. This gravy-swilling Bakken grad hits my list near the top.

Yukon said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

No its like making fun of a guy for not owning a Rolls Royce because he drives a Ford, but they don't drive a Rolls Royce either.

2011BisonAlumni said:
Yukon said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

No its like making fun of a guy for not owning a Rolls Royce because he drives a Ford, but they don't drive a Rolls Royce either.

Anybody have a translation on this one?

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Yukon said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Anybody have a translation on this one?

135891.jpg

EverettGriz said:
Ursa's gonna need an assistant to monitor the dumb shit posted by trolls from other boards.

Maybe when the tech guys at Great Plains State are done installing that new Vizio one of them could help out?

Htowngriz said:
GrizLA said:
NativeGriz said:
BisonCardinal said:
2 ND cities
0 MT cities

Possibly, alcoholics and suicidals grasp at anything to validate themselves. But, I guess "at least half of them" are preparing to win championships, or something..

I wonder how much longer the T-Buff fans will try to convince everyone that (a) their arena doesn't actually suck a hot f*ck, and (b) their state isn't the worst ever and shouldn't be sold to Canada for seven snowballs and a case of Molson. They are doing so well at it already.

But, but, but, the oil money. Keep it, fatties. Ten years ago, you were waddling around killing yourselves on biscuits and gravy and gravy on gravy. Ten years from now, you'll be doing the same. In the interim, nobody has, or will ever, care about an arena team from Fargo. So, calm your mantits.

In other news, I just logged onto ShaggyTexas.com to learn them all on how Montana is a better state than Texas. I think I have them all convinced. It wasn't futile at all.

CDAGRIZ said:
I wonder how much longer the T-Buff fans will try to convince everyone that (a) their arena doesn't actually suck a hot f*ck, and (b) their state isn't the worst ever and shouldn't be sold to Canada for seven snowballs and a case of Molson. They are doing so well at it already.

But, but, but, the oil money. Keep it, fatties. Ten years ago, you were waddling around killing yourselves on biscuits and gravy and gravy on gravy. Ten years from now, you'll be doing the same. In the interim, nobody has, or will ever, care about an arena team from Fargo. So, calm your mantits.

In other news, I just logged onto ShaggyTexas.com to learn them all on how Montana is a better state than Texas. I think I have them all convinced. It wasn't futile at all.

Penis envy.

Just read on the internet that the most "googled" phrase in the state of MT is "How to move to Canada".

You poor suckers must really be hurting over the plight of the mighty Greasly's.

yeager_fan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Penis envy.

I don't know why you guys keep bringing up penises. There must be something about not seeing your own for quite some time that makes you all into talking about them. http://www.barstoolsports.com/phila...l-doesnt-exactly-scream-nfl-franchise-savior/

Latest posts

Back