• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

JJ Trial

Cats2506 said:
EverettGriz said:
For people who claim to have no vested interest in this case (which we all knew was effin laughable to begin with!!) there sure are a hell of a lot of cat fans watching every freakin tweet of this case, and then posting here with an obvious bias on their meaning and impact.

just sayin...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So this case is laughable :?

I dont think JJ or the woman is laughing right now

I think you should be banned for life, and I am against 99.999999999% of bannings.

You are one of the worst posters I have ever seen.

Ashamed said:
Cats2506 said:
EverettGriz said:
For people who claim to have no vested interest in this case (which we all knew was effin laughable to begin with!!) there sure are a hell of a lot of cat fans watching every freakin tweet of this case, and then posting here with an obvious bias on their meaning and impact.

just sayin...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So this case is laughable :?

I dont think JJ or the woman is laughing right now

I think you should be banned for life, and I am against 99.999999999% of bannings.

You are one of the worst posters I have ever seen.

+1

firmgriz said:
I'll say it again, this case is over. Nobody would convict JJ after that cross. She admitted the only time she said no was in a cooing baby voice and that she not only wasn't resisting him but was assisting him throughout having sex.
You are looking at it through maroon glasses, I am not saying that it is over in her favor by any means, but it seems far from over in my mind.

"Doe was put in touch with an Atlanta law firm that had a lawyer involved with the Carrol College Narles Layne case"
this was tweeted by the Kaimin a few minutes ago. Can someone tell me what the Carrol College Narles Layne case was about?

Cats2506 said:
firmgriz said:
I'll say it again, this case is over. Nobody would convict JJ after that cross. She admitted the only time she said no was in a cooing baby voice and that she not only wasn't resisting him but was assisting him throughout having sex.
You are looking at it through maroon glasses, I am not saying that it is over in her favor by any means, but it seems far from over in my mind.

Thats because you're looking at it thru blue ones.

Cats2506 said:
firmgriz said:

you said it...

NorthEndZoneDan said:
"Doe was put in touch with an Atlanta law firm that had a lawyer involved with the Carrol College Narles Layne case"
this was tweeted by the Kaimin a few minutes ago. Can someone tell me what the Carrol College Narles Layne case was about?

Google. ;) 18 year old kid was accused of rape, killed himself.

Colter Nuanez ‏@Bobcat_Beat
Bombshell “@KaiminNews: Doe was put in touch with an Atlanta law firm that had a lawyer involved with the Narles Layne case.

:thumb:

firmgriz said:
I missed that. I thought she testified that she said no or not tonight over and over again.

I think that was the case where the Carroll College football player committed suicide after learning he was going to be charged with rape. I am not sure what connection the attorney had though.

GRZFTBL said:
Cats2506 said:
firmgriz said:

He is actually looking at it through his lone testicle, since his head is so far up his ass. Perhaps he will suffocate tonight and won't be here anymore.

GRZFTBL said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:

Google. ;) 18 year old kid was accused of rape, killed himself.
thanks grzftbl. google seems to freeze up on the kindle and I can't figure out why, kids and these damn toys these days

Ashamed said:
GRZFTBL said:
Cats2506 said:
firmgriz said:

He is actually looking at it through his lone testicle, since his head is so far up his ass. Perhaps he will suffocate tonight and won't be here anymore.

LMFAO :clap: :clap: :clap:

Curious, I didn't read the majority of this thread because the usual suspects have decided to participate, but what happens if it's a hung jury, or whatever, where they don't come to a decision either way. I'm not sure how that all works.

GRZFTBL said:
Ashamed said:
GRZFTBL said:
Cats2506 said:

LMFAO :clap: :clap: :clap:

+1haha

OptimusPrime said:
Curious, I didn't read the majority of this thread because the usual suspects have decided to participate, but what happens if it's a hung jury, or whatever, where they don't come to a decision either way. I'm not sure how that all works.

Prosecution decides whether they want to do it again. Can happen where every trial is a hung jury and the state keeps trying to get the conviction. Cost of trial and potential for another hung jury usually leads the prosecution to let it go however.

OptimusPrime said:

The prosecution would have to decide if they wanted to re-try the case, or if they wanted to drop the charges. I don't know about statutes of limitations or anything like that, probably have to ask FortPeckGriz.

Hung Jury....the Prosecution will have to decide if they want to try him again. My bet is they won't want to. If they don't re-try, he's free.

Latest posts

Back