• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

JJ Trial

EverettGriz said:
Justice is served.

My thanks to the 12 jurors. You came to the correct decision.
+1--Great courage and strength shown in the most difficult type of circumstance. Quality folks. :clap: :thumb:

Right on. Congrats to JJ. I had my doubts about his story at first but the more I read, the more I thought she was just trying to hurt him.

Party it up grizville.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Lots of consequences should flow from that verdict. Congrats to Jordy and his family. Hope they are soon able to get the second mortgage off of mom and dad's house in Eugene.

I am pleasantly surprised with the rapidity of the verdict---tells you what a shit case the prosecution had all along. This should never have gone to trial, and in "normal" circumstance wouldn't have.

griz71 said:
EverettGriz said:
Justice is served.

My thanks to the 12 jurors. You came to the correct decision.
+1--Great courage and strength shown in the most difficult type of circumstance. Quality folks. :clap: :thumb:

'Zactly! :thumb:

Hoping that Griz Nation will be able to welcome him back into WaGriz. It would be the loudest ever, and that's saying something.

i find it sad people think this is something to 'party' about. we'll never know what really happened.

argh! said:
i find it sad people think this is something to 'party' about. we'll never know what really happened.

give it up. the jury has spoken. jj is innocent. i am so glad that his life will be able to return to normal, whether he ever plays again or not.

argh! said:

:roll:

Precisely. And that's why people are happy. Because since the prosecution could never begin to show a crime was committed, we're happy a good young man didn't needlessly get sent to prison.

I find it sad that some with agendas don't (or more accurately, won't) understand that. Justice was served. That's something to celebrate this great country. So to that, I say:

:dance: :beer: :woo: :rockon: :party:

PARTAY!!

J.M. Brown ‏@TheWesternWord
Johnnie Cochran "If it doesn't fit, you must acquit." #johnsontrial - "Through assisting, she was not resisting."

Copper Griz said:
If Jordan Johnson gets acquitted - this trial will prove to be a major deterrent for legitimate rape victims. Florio and the alleged victim will have turned the dial back in time on rape cases in the state of Montana. The prosecution and the DOJ should be held responsible as well. Victims will now have one more reason to fear coming forward. Truthfully could be a very sad day for victims in general. All this could have been prevented, but the lunch mob won out. Shameful

Your a joke. I guess you don't believe in the justice system, JJ was found innocent. End of story. I suppose you want him put in jail so future wackos can cry rape anytime they want, just like liberals crying racism all of the time.

So how long did the jury deliberate----three hours ??? I would say that the short time is not just an acquittal of the accused, but a slap in the face to the prosecution for even bringing the case. They really ought to be embarrassed for putting someone through that meat grinder when the jury so thoroughly rejected their charges.Where are Eric Holder and Pat Williams now that we need someone to be accountable for this debacle???

argh! said:

Well, we know what DIDN'T happen. :thumb:

And that is something to party about.

Back