• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

JJ Trial

D#1GrizFan said:
Anyone else notice that the Missoulian stopped tweeting as soon as JJ took the stand?

Biased much?
I was going to post the same observation

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

reinell30 said:
Time for this to end. DOJ/DOE NCAA all go home. JJ get ready for spring drills...I can't read no more.

Too bad they aren't all there because of the Jordy trial. There are other things going on in Missoula beyond the Jordy situation.

D#1GrizFan said:
Anyone else notice that the Missoulian stopped tweeting as soon as JJ took the stand?

Biased much?
KeilaSzpaller

**I got my post edited by MrT because I can't keep my little comments to myself.**

D#1GrizFan said:

Biased much?

They may have hit their hourly tweet limit and got put on "timeout". Missoulian correspondent Keila Szpaller is tweeting now.

biga75 said:
I wonder if the defense has any other witnesses or if they will rest after JJ's tesitmony? I can't imagine there would be anyone left.
I'm pretty sure when they were negotiating the number of character witnesses they were limited to 5 but wanted many more. I would imagine they would still testify, 4 more after the coach that testified?

SouthDakotaGrizzly said:
D#1GrizFan said:

Biased much?

They may have hit their hourly tweet limit and got put on "timeout". Missoulian correspondent Keila Szpaller is tweeting now.

I like my version better... :D

KeilaSzpaller ‏@KeilaSzpaller
Johnson: He'll occasionally go to a trial, but it's pretty rare for him. #johnsontrial It's still rare. He occasionally would have ppl over.

Wonder how many trials he would go to on average.

I admit that I improperly ascribed a desire to expose the victim to you. That's all on Special K.

Being able to admit you were wrong on Egriz should be considered a super power over here.

wanted to put him on the stand today. not much time left and they wont be in court tomorrow. not much if any testimony left. JJ cross will be shorter. they will try to stay away from major subjects, they will just try to prove his charcter

Lots of interesting Freudian slips in the Missoulian Tweets though for example:

"Johnson: He'll occasionally go to a trial, but it's pretty rare for him. #johnsontrial It's still rare. He occasionally would have ppl over." and

"Scholl: MT doesn't use statutes in training. #johnsontrial Agrees she's never worked as SANE in MT."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like three different tweeted interpretations of the same statement...

KeilaSzpaller ‏@KeilaSzpaller
Johnson: Woman texted him after one of the games and said good job. He texted her after a party to ask for a ride. #johnsontrial

Emily Foster ‏@emilyABCFOXMT
Johnson: woman gave him a ride home after a playoff game, he'd been drinking #JohnsonTrial

Emily Adamson NBC MT ‏@EmilyNBCMT
Johnson says he and woman reconnected via text. She texted him, picked him up from a party once.

mtgrizfankb said:
wanted to put him on the stand today. not much time left and they wont be in court tomorrow. not much if any testimony left. JJ cross will be shorter. they will try to stay away from major subjects, they will just try to prove his charcter
Says who? They have just as much time to put on a case as the prosecution...DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

I love how Egriz brings the best out in people. How dare anyone have a thought or opinion about anything without being ALL CAPed out of the room. Jokers

Back