• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

JJ Trial

Jerry Punch said:
GrizPony said:
Special K said:
Jerry Punch said:
I don't know. But you know 100%. So you can tell us yourself!

What are you gonna do when this trial is over, and you are exposed for the dumbass that we all knew you were? You can always try for a part in a reality TV show. :twisted:

Luckily, we don't have to wait for the trial to be over before Donkey Punch is exposed as a dumbass, as that has already been proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Coming from two class acts who wanted the alleged victim exposed on Egriz, I'm not surprised by your vitriol towards me. The internet tough guy act is easy to pull off.

By the way, I have NEVER said that JJ would be convicted or was automatically guilty. I said he would likely be acquitted. Pay attention.

You better hope I never find out who you are. I NEVER said I wanted the accuser exposed and challenge you to find that post or apologize immediately. You can stir the pot like an idiot, but don't ascribe bullshit like that to me again. And I'm not being "an internet tough guy", I am saying you are an idiot based upon all your past, completely proven wrong, assertions.

GrizPony said:
Jerry Punch said:
GrizPony said:
Didn't I read that the accuser said the exam caused her massive pain? I swear I remember that being tweeted. Could the exam itself be the cause of the abrasion?

I don't know. But you know 100%. So you can tell us yourself!

I was actually checking with intelligent people who were following twitter when the trial first started, so this wasn't addressed to your stupid, inbred ass. Carry on loser.
:clap: :lol:

billingsgriz said:
I think this adds up to one big problem for the prosecution: the credibility of their star witness other than alleged victim, Claire Francoeur, whose credibility has taken another huge, perhaps fatal hit.
The State needed strong independent evidence of "rape" to bolster Jane Doe's erratic presentation. If they had had it, that would have enabled the Jury to bypass the "she said, he said" elements of this case.

But, I think the Defense has conclusively disposed of the "independent evidence" in that regard. Nobody would vote for a conviction of any young man based on a sloppy examination by a cheerleader masquerading as an Examination Nurse.

GrizPony said:
Jerry Punch said:
GrizPony said:
Special K said:
What are you gonna do when this trial is over, and you are exposed for the dumbass that we all knew you were? You can always try for a part in a reality TV show. :twisted:

Luckily, we don't have to wait for the trial to be over before Donkey Punch is exposed as a dumbass, as that has already been proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Coming from two class acts who wanted the alleged victim exposed on Egriz, I'm not surprised by your vitriol towards me. The internet tough guy act is easy to pull off.

By the way, I have NEVER said that JJ would be convicted or was automatically guilty. I said he would likely be acquitted. Pay attention.

You better hope I never find out who you are. I NEVER said I wanted the accuser exposed and challenge you to find that post or apologize immediately. You can stir the pot like an idiot, but don't ascribe bullshit like that to me again. And I'm not being "an internet tough guy", I am saying you are an idiot based upon all your past, completely proven wrong, assertions.

Wow, I guess I hope you don't find out either. I would hate to see what you'd do to me over an internet post. I don't know who you are. You don't know who I am. That's part and parcel of the internet message board experience. I guess I'll let it be if that's what you're threatening. JJ isn't going to get convicted and I'm not going to be wrong, because I never said he would be.

go4two said:
Wow, I didn't think he needed to? Mistake?

I don't think the defense needed to put Jordan on the stand. Especially after the forensic nurse testified.

I imagine this testimony will seal the deal one way or the other, but the defense has to be feeling good, if they put him on the stand.

tnt said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
wow JJ is called up

Wow is right..... Apparently the defense wasn't reading eGriz.....

Yep, and you know how I feel. This didn't need to be done in my opinion. Luckily, I'm not a lawyer. :mrgreen:

Hopefully, justice will prevail!

Johnson: "I just love to play. I love all sports." #johnsontrial He knew Robin Pflugrad in high school. They were family friends.

sorry I dont know how to post tweets properly, I'm not a twitter or tweeter or wtf it is

wbtfg said:
go4two said:

I don't think the defense needed to put Jordan on the stand. Especially after the forensic nurse testified.

I imagine this testimony will seal the deal one way or the other, but the defense has to be feeling good, if they put him on the stand.

This. The fact that they're putting JJ on the stand is crucial. They obviously believe there is NO WAY he had nonconsensual sex with the accuser. If there was any chance of it, he wouldn't testify.

I'm guessing that the defense wants the jury to hear JJ speak, that he is a human, etc. since they've been looking at him the entire time. His character was just introduced by the team pastor so what the heck. Risky ya, gamble ya but from what little I know about lawyering, maybe they are feeling quite confident now.

go4two said:
Johnson on the stand now! :shock:

I think you have to when the Judge is making every ruling against you. It is a big risk for sure.

EverettGriz said:
wbtfg said:
go4two said:

This. The fact that they're putting JJ on the stand is crucial. They obviously believe there is NO WAY he had nonconsensual sex with the accuser. If there was any chance of it, he wouldn't testify.
I agree with you EverettGriz :thumb:

I wonder if the defense has any other witnesses or if they will rest after JJ's tesitmony? I can't imagine there would be anyone left.

EverettGriz said:
wbtfg said:
go4two said:

Agreed. They must not be viewing a defendant's testimony as any risk at this point. I think that shows how things must really feel inside the court room after all of these days of activity and testimony.

Jerry Punch said:
GrizPony said:
Jerry Punch said:
GrizPony said:

Wow, I guess I hope you don't find out either. I would hate to see what you'd do to me over an internet post. I don't know who you are. You don't know who I am. That's part and parcel of the internet message board experience. I guess I'll let it be if that's what you're threatening. JJ isn't going to get convicted and I'm not going to be wrong, because I never said he would be.

Don't ascribe a lie to me again. I NEVER said the accuser should be exposed. Admit that and this is over.

Latest posts

Back