• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MSN Sports picks Wentz to be No. 2 overall

Status
Not open for further replies.
2011BisonAlumni said:
Misinterpreted your question regarding any indications of Carson being mentally fragile with a weak ego. Thought you were asking if there were any. My apologies. CDA on the other hand said he didn't know if he had issues, so I figured I would give a little background.

With that being said, I am surprised that NFL scouts only rave about his physical abilities. Being a successfull NFL QB has much more to do with what you have neck up versus your physical skill set. I'd say the biggest thing Carson has going for him is how humble, hard working, down to earth and intelligent he is. He will have a long NFL career with those attributes.

I honestly didn't know if he had issues, so thanks for the background. I appreciate that you understand me not knowing if he had issues wasn't an assertion that he had issues. That's a distinction few seem able to make. Cheers to his career.

CDAGRIZ said:
CDAGRIZ said:
AllWeatherFan said:
Ursa Major said:
I hate to say it but I would fear that anyone coming out of that program potentially has a substance abuse issue. How many times have promising kids from Forko come out of college addicted? Common street names: Brown death; Big G; Brown; German Mud; Nod; Brown Pearl; Belushi; Fat Syrup; Thick Love; Au Jus Heaven; Butterball; Butter Dream; Murder One; Toe Taker; Brown Bang; Fat Death; Potatoes' Bitch; Brown Smother; Chin Maker; Brown Sugar; Fat Soluble; Brown Fatty; Devil's Drippings; Unskimming; Alabama Molasses, Whisked Love; and, Brown Comfort.

You can say a lot of negative things about Ryan Leaf but at least he was never addicted to the Brown.

You can make light of it all you want, but sadly, Brown is just a gateway drug. Sure, everything is fine when you're high on the Big G. It starts as a weekend-only thing. But soon that's not enough, and you graduate to the hard stuff: White Gravy. You may recognize it by the popular street name: "Cat Batter." Just say no, kids.

Haha! Fine work, right there. Secretly, I was hoping for a G-Thang parody after, "[e]verything is fine when you're high on the Big G." Well, I guess it's not much of a secret anymore.

I should be band for a week for misrepresenting 1990s gangsta rap lyrics. It isn't G-Thang, it's Gin and Juice. Stupid, CDA, stupid. Sorry, guys. Maybe this is better.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKGJOtRaqMg[/youtube]

"German Mud"
By: Poop(er) Cloggy Clogg

With so much Brown in my arteries,
They're kinda hard, and look like ricotta cheese.
But I--some how, some way
Keep drinkin' that Brown Bang shit like every single day.

May, I, rip a full boat of Big G (yeah)
Make some mashed 'taters if I please, too
Two stents countin' and my heart is still pumpin'
For reasons unknown.

I got britches in the storage room I can't put on,
And it's not my fault, it's the way I was born.
So what am I to do? Shit.
I got a belly full of blubber, like my T-Buff boys do.

So throw out the rice and grab yo boats
What? So what? I could lose a toe, yeah.
So, I won't gain an ounce from this
G up kale down as my man titties bounce to this.

[HOOK X2]
Waddlin' to the fridge, where's my Thick Love?
Mainlinin' German Mud. Heart attack. (with my mind on some honey because honey's a good side).

Now that I got me some Maker o' Chin,
Everybody grab yo G boats and dive in.
These gnarly shits happen all the time,
You take the guest bath and I'll take mine.

See, everything is fine when your'e high up on Big G
It's got the diabetes power of great grandma's brown gravy.
So listen, to my last final squeak,
And watch me as I take my gravy boat into the street
And continue to drink some more gravy (gravy?)
I look like I could birth a baby (does that itch?)

90 degrees underneath my man titties
Drinkin' Fat Love as I please, cuz I eats no veggies, big wheeze.
As I mop 'em with a dollop of Big G.
Beeyotch, I'm just

[HOOK X2]
Waddlin' to the fridge, where's my Thick Love?
Mainlinin' German Mud. Heart attack. (with my mind on some honey because honey's a good side).

Later on that day
My Dr., Murray Gray, came through with a troubl-ing x-ray.
He said, "Your fat ass may, need your foot amputated, bloke."
Man this dude's a joke!
He said to "Cut down quick, and set the G cup down."
"Come to think of it, why you even holding it now?"

But I ain't stoppin', I'm gonna be droppin'
This Brown Pearl I scored from up in the Bakken.
Don't serve me, unless you got some gravy on top
'Cause I can bust a seam faster than fuckin' Betty Crock.
Don't get upset, bro, that's just how it goes.
If you don't love ho-hos, get out the door.

[HOOK]
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Mr. T, pull the plug on this pig. It won't get any better than this!!

End Board/

Ursa Major said:
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Mr. T, pull the plug on this pig. It won't get any better than this!!

End Board/

No way, man! This is just an adaptation of the street names. Poop Cloggy Clogg thanks you for your diligent research on The Brown, without which he would have had no material.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Misinterpreted your question regarding any indications of Carson being mentally fragile with a weak ego. Thought you were asking if there were any. My apologies. CDA on the other hand said he didn't know if he had issues, so I figured I would give a little background.

With that being said, I am surprised that NFL scouts only rave about his physical abilities. Being a successfull NFL QB has much more to do with what you have neck up versus your physical skill set. I'd say the biggest thing Carson has going for him is how humble, hard working, down to earth and intelligent he is. He will have a long NFL career with those attributes.

I honestly didn't know if he had issues, so thanks for the background. I appreciate that you understand me not knowing if he had issues wasn't an assertion that he had issues. That's a distinction few seem able to make. Cheers to his career.

Yes I understand that, which is why I posted what I did. I never thought you were suggesting he had issues. You said you didn't know, so I thought I would fill you in on some background on Wentz.

And just for clarification, NOR AM I suggesting he has issues, and I TOO hope that he's successful, for all of FCS's sake....but that doesn't change the odds that are stacked against him underperforming his draft position, and those odds go up the higher up the board he climbs.

AZGrizFan said:
And just for clarification, NOR AM I suggesting he has issues, and I TOO hope that he's successful, for all of FCS's sake....but that doesn't change the odds that are stacked against him underperforming his draft position, and those odds go up the higher up the board he climbs.

You are spot on with this. He could be a flop in the NFL.

Just thought I would fill you guys in on some of the off the field background. His intelligence and character are going to go a long ways towards helping him be successful. If he goes to a team like Dallas and can sit for a couple of years, I think he will be a very successful NFL QB because all of the tools are there. If he goes to a team like Cleveland and they expect him to start Day 1, he could be a huge bust.

2011BisonAlumni said:
AZGrizFan said:

Just thought I would fill you guys in on some of the off the field background. His intelligence and character are going to go a long ways towards helping him be successful. If he goes to a team like Dallas and can sit for a couple of years, I think he will be a very successful NFL QB because all of the tools are there. If he goes to a team like Cleveland and they expect him to start Day 1, he could be a huge bust.

Also, character is an increasingly important factor for NFL teams. Unless it comes out that he tea-bagged a trainer or something, I think most teams will consider him safe pick.

I honestly have no idea if Mr. Wence has any serious mental illnesses, such as bipolar disorder, psychosis, hallucinations, manic depression, schizophrenia, borderline personality disorder, or whatever. Nor did I mean to imply that he did. But if he does, I hope he can get the help he needs.

Sincerely,
AWF

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
AZGrizFan said:

Also, character is an increasingly important factor for NFL teams. Unless it comes out that he tea-bagged a trainer or something, I think most teams will consider him safe pick.

Just read an interesting article on the t bag accuser. Sounds like she made allegations of similar things against 33 other members at Tennessee. Personally find it hard to believe.

http://heavy.com/sports/2016/02/jamie-naughright-whited-peyton-manning-sexual-harassment-accuser-photos-pictures-age-new-jersey-tennessee-shaun-king-donna-karan-lawsuit/

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
AZGrizFan said:

Just read an interesting article on the t bag accuser. Sounds like she made allegations of similar things against 33 other members at Tennessee. Personally find it hard to believe.

http://heavy.com/sports/2016/02/jamie-naughright-whited-peyton-manning-sexual-harassment-accuser-photos-pictures-age-new-jersey-tennessee-shaun-king-donna-karan-lawsuit/

Totally.

I hope Vents is hugely successful. As an NFLer, I think it'd be great if he can somehow convince nodaks to "play 60" each day. I mean fuck, imagine the impact that could have--we're talking curing global warming here

With the exception of a few posters, this board has disintegrated into middle school lunch talk. Some of you need a time out! :coffee:

School-lunch-kids.jpg

Catsrback76 said:
With the exception of a few posters, this board has disintegrated into middle school lunch talk. Some of you need a time out! :coffee:

School-lunch-kids.jpg

Agreed '76. This place used to be tolerable (barely). Now it's just beyond the pale. Pretty appalling.

The NFl and college heroics are two separate arenas, and the biographies of every NFL coach could be written under this theme. You never know haw a college glamour boy, show boat will pan out in the NFL until they are placed in a situation they are not prepared for as a result of their college experience.

Carson Wentz behind a weak O-line or in a position where he has to make quicker decisions, who knows? At NDSU he is the prefect superstar.

Catsrback76 said:

I think it's cool that this is pretty much all you post anymore.

Ursa Major said:
Maybe I'm out here on an island but I couldn't give a f*** how he does in the NFL.

Right. I guess that is why you commented in this thread 6 times then. If you didn't care, I would imagine you wouldn't have taken the time to read other comments in this thread and make comments yourself.

I would be real happy for Carson Wentz and NDSU specifically, and FCS football in general if Carson goes in the first round !!! The last 1-AA QB Joe Flacco from Delaware now of The Ravens has done alright in The NFL, and he wears a Super Bowl ring.

I was impressed with Carson because he's a 6-6 QB with a rocket for an arm and with good feet--he's no Peyton Manning as he can actually run and run well. A big mobile QB, aka Cam Newton, just what modern NFL teams need !!!

I was afraid his broken wrist would cause his stock to fall, but hopefully he answered any questions with his strong comeback performance in the NC game against Jacksonville State.

i dont understand how people who care about fcs football cant route for every kid that comes from a fcs school, regardless of rivalries . jealous people suck and that is all it is, jealousy. looks like he does everything right, doesnt make excuses when his team loses, there is nothing not to like. i cant wait to watch all the small school kids compete at the combine and i will route for every one of them to beat the big school kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back