• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NFL Draft 2016

bgbigdog said:
EverettGriz said:
Another stellar post by dogshit the collie fondler.

And he validates that personally, each and every time out. #f$&kingwasteofspace

True. But Bob's Titts was one of the funniest things that I've ever heard on egriz.....

doc3kgt said:
HookedonGriz said:
doc3kgt said:
These guys are like a little kid at his birthday party that doesn't think he is getting enough attention. He whines and cries and throws a fit trying to validate his presence and importance. And when you stop and look at it, you realize that kid is just a spoiled little asshole that nobody really likes. And hell, it's not even his birthday.

And yet here you are.....every day.....on your RIVAL's message board......seeking validation. Hope those retard sandwiches you've been eating are treating you well.

Being on a rivals board has nothing to do with my assertion. But, like clock work, some shit heel griz fan (you) reminds me that I'm on egriz.com. News flash, NOBODY seeks validation on egriz except self deluded griz fans like yourself. Look at CDA through an objective perspective and you'll get the idea. Egriz is entertaining, and not in a way that makes griz fans look good. Unlike many of the other guests and browsers on this forum, I often find it difficult to keep quiet and not comment on the river of delusional bullshit that flows through this place. 2011bison is dead on with his opinions and comments, and any observer not wearing dark pink would agree. The butt hurt is very strong on egriz.

What is more funny is if you spent any amount of time on kitty cat nation instead of here you would see that it's egriz squared. It's actually worse. I went there once after one of your many November meltdowns and it was not pretty. If you think for a second it is any better than egriz or any board for that matter then I stand by my retard sandwich comment.

Silly me....I opened this thread thinking it might hold some information on the NFL Draft 2016.

AZGrizFan said:
Silly me....I opened this thread thinking it might hold some information on the NFL Draft 2016.

Well, we avoided the ginger, as they say, so everyone is pretty happy about that. In other news, Doc3lbgt continues to embarrass himself and collies nationwide. Most people are just super stoked that we avoided the ginger, however. Fewer people are familiar with doc3lgbptg.

Congrats to Wentz for doing so well. Leaving aside the number of players who were highly picked and failed at the pro level, and conversely, those not picked who excelled, the draft has very little meaning except negotiating the player's contracts.
It almost seems as though fans look to validate their genetic supremacy over their neighbors, whether at the high school or college level by how well their teams do. Looking at North Dakota, it's clear that presumption is invalid.

fencer24 said:
Congrats to Wentz for doing so well. Leaving aside the number of players who were highly picked and failed at the pro level, and conversely, those not picked who excelled, the draft has very little meaning except negotiating the player's contracts.
It almost seems as though fans look to validate their genetic supremacy over their neighbors, whether at the high school or college level by how well their teams do. Looking at North Dakota, it's clear that presumption is invalid.

Also with the recessive ginger thing. For better or worse, Dude would not have lasted a season in LA. Blake Griffin has it hard enough, and he doesn't toss picks.

Doc3kgt keeps slinking along as an unwanted troll with zero NFL Draft Info to add.

All the while avoiding the most available rehab wards in locations such as Iran. He will not be missed...

doc3kgt said:
HookedonGriz said:
doc3kgt said:
These guys are like a little kid at his birthday party that doesn't think he is getting enough attention. He whines and cries and throws a fit trying to validate his presence and importance. And when you stop and look at it, you realize that kid is just a spoiled little asshole that nobody really likes. And hell, it's not even his birthday.

And yet here you are.....every day.....on your RIVAL's message board......seeking validation. Hope those retard sandwiches you've been eating are treating you well.

Being on a rivals board has nothing to do with my assertion. But, like clock work, some shit heel griz fan (you) reminds me that I'm on egriz.com. News flash, NOBODY seeks validation on egriz except self deluded griz fans like yourself. Look at CDA through an objective perspective and you'll get the idea. Egriz is entertaining, and not in a way that makes griz fans look good. Unlike many of the other guests and browsers on this forum, I often find it difficult to keep quiet and not comment on the river of delusional bullshit that flows through this place. 2011bison is dead on with his opinions and comments, and any observer not wearing dark pink would agree. The butt hurt is very strong on egriz.
Nah, you're here because this is where you fit in. I don't know why I thought there would be something useful in this thread because its just the usual idiots (like you) wasting theirs and everyone else's time.

2011BisonAlumni said:
Buttegrizzle said:
It was great to see an FCS QB go that high in the draft. I'd hope to think the defensive player of the year would get a decent draft spot too. "They" previously predicted a 7th round ballpark for Holmes. I'm always amazed by the criteria used. Given his numbers I'd say he'd be a 1st round cinch if he played for Boise or Colorado or some mid level D1 school. I was glad to see Wentz break through the FCS glass celing and I hope TH does too. Best of luck to all the FCS players in the league. I still don't understand why EWU's wonder boy didn't announce for the draft - this may be a rough year for the Screaming Red Eagles.
Holmes will go much higher than the 7th round. Explosive player. I am guessing 5th round.
Nope. And the guy Holmes absolutely ate up in the Shrine game -- Fahn Cooper -- got drafted as a compensatory pick at the end of the 5th round. :?

Kudos to UM and MRR for having the highest ever pick from an FCS school! Lillard is amazing, however! Since the Sonics decided to move to parts unknown and call themselves the T-Buffs, I've taken to rooting for Rip City.

Holmes drafted by Jacksonville in 6th round

http://broadcaster.townnews-mail.com/t?r=22&c=582512&l=4796&ctl=E37274:6C00B238DDEA9144FB518936F61DB0CDA06B0A43150A7303&

EverettGriz said:
Wow. Johnny "Carson" Wents is already too good to sign an auto or two??

Wow! Jerk Store. I was also interested to hear about his injury in HS. I'm sure he's a good kid from a strong family, but I think the Rams dodged one here. Durability is key, and he doesn't seem to have it.

Latest posts

Back