• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Rob Ash Fired

Brock Landers said:
And staff?

If they dump Cramsey and Ione they are morons. Find a spot for them and bring them in.

Cramsey is good....Ioane was co-defensive coordinator on that horrible defense.??????????????? was calling defenses in Griz game.

Ursus1 said:
Brock Landers said:
And staff?

If they dump Cramsey and Ione they are morons. Find a spot for them and bring them in.

Cramsey is good....Ioane was co-defensive coordinator on that horrible defense.??????????????? was calling defenses in Griz game.
I'm not saying he's not in over his head at DC, but as the heart and soul of their staff with the players and as a recruiter...

I personally would love to see Hauck go to Bozeman. They'd always be respectable (they do represent the state of MT, after all), but we'd always outscore them (i.e., BEAT THEM).

Hauck is pissed that he was not re-hired by UM. His family is also pissed. He wants to return to the state of Montana to coach. The Montana head job is not open. He possess a huge ego, feels slighted by UM, and would love to show them what a big mistake they made by not hiring him back. Don't bet the ranch that he wouldn't go to MSU.

Brock Landers said:
Ursus1 said:
Brock Landers said:
And staff?

I'm not saying he's not in over his head at DC, but as the heart and soul of their staff with the players and as a recruiter...

Agree..position coach would keep, DC nope. But I would expect a new coach would also want to have a fresh start at DC (maybe even own guy)

Brock Landers said:
Ursus1 said:
Brock Landers said:
And staff?

He does not have enough experience to be a D-coordinator. Just my opinion.

Didn't he just sign an extension a couple months ago? I wonder what the buyout amount is?

Atlanta Griz1 said:
Hauck is pissed that he was not re-hired by UM. His family is also pissed. He wants to return to the state of Montana to coach. The Montana head job is not open. He possess a huge ego, feels slighted by UM, and would love to show them what a big mistake they made by not hiring him back. Don't bet the ranch that he wouldn't go to MSU.

Don't care how pissed he is...it won't happen...

grizindabox said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:

Don't care how pissed he is...it won't happen...

Will you give me 50 to 1 odds for 100?

Anyone who thinks that Hauck will be hired for that opening is an idiot.

Oh wait. I hate it when I'm duplicative.

Bobby would never coach at state no matter how bitter he may be. That would be bad news for the Griz as he would develop a top program.

I don't understand why some of you are down on Bobby. All he did at UM was to win games for us. He is one of the best coaches in the history of UM and I have seen more of them than most of you.

Spanky said:
I don't understand why some of you are down on Bobby. All he did at UM was to win games for us. He is one of the best coaches in the history of UM and I have seen more of them than most of you.

Not even sure why this was posted....

Back