• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tate Forcier rumors

Bluenoser said:
If there is not a single Griz that would turn down a scholarship from an FBS team:

http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=48155

Why is this even being discussed?

I was talking about kids coming out of high school DUMBASS

grizare#1 said:
Any QB's out of Oregon, 3rd string or so that might be a good pickup given its about the same system that Pluf is trying to get going here ?? Might make for a quicker learn of the system.

First things first. First we gots to have a system. Or maybe get a half way decent QB and fit and tailer a system to him. Who knows. It might even work.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Think Purdue

Spencer Dawson? - A Junior with very little playing time backing up a redshirt freshman . . . Maybe

Robert Marve? - Already transferred from Miami (FL) and played in four games last year . . . Maybe

M-O-N-T-A-N-A said:
Bluenoser said:
If there is not a single Griz that would turn down a scholarship from an FBS team:

http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=48155

Why is this even being discussed?

I was talking about kids coming out of high school DUMBASS

And yet you're still full of shit.

I live with an advocate (knows stuff about campus, history, locals, gives campus tours etcetera) and one of the other advocates said that (and this was 2.5 - 3 weeks ago) he gave a tour to Mr. And Mrs. Forcer. I know I don't post a lot of stuff on here, and my cred probably isn't that hi. But I don't think people will lie about giving a tour to someone like that just to fuel a rumor. Then he looks like an idiot.

RHGjr said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Think Purdue

Spencer Dawson? - A Junior with very little playing time backing up a redshirt freshman . . . Maybe

Robert Marve? - Already transferred from Miami (FL) and played in four games last year . . . Maybe

Drew Brees went to Purdue, it was a reference to that.

I also have never said one thing about Forcier coming to the Griz so I dont see how I got pulled into this rumor.

alpha YOU are always at the head of the rumors on egriz whether or not you had anything to do with it! :shock: :lol:

Cool, as long as there is lots and lots of inaccuracy, then the streak for this board will not be broken.

:thumb:

Why would any drop down--dont care who--run off and visit another school while his current team prepared for a bowl game? If the Griz had a backup so hot to bolt that he couldn't wait to go visiting I wouldn't think much of him.

Looks like the coaches aren't sold on Jordy. That's a bummer. If they were they wouldn't be seeking a high profile QB drop down. That's how I see it..

griz4life said:
Why would any drop down--dont care who--run off and visit another school while his current team prepared for a bowl game? If the Griz had a backup so hot to bolt that he couldn't wait to go visiting I wouldn't think much of him.

Why not? Head coaches do it all the time. It's an industry. Playing time is at a premium.

griz5700 said:
Looks like the coaches aren't sold on Jordy. That's a bummer. If they were they wouldn't be seeking a high profile QB drop down. That's how I see it..
So you think the coaches are out recruiting the drop down qb from Michigan? A couple of things, first, we need qbs. This is a business. Just because there is a rumor that we are in the hunt for a solid transfer qb doesn't mean that the coaches think JJ is not ready. And second, chances are higher that Forcier came hunting for another school, not the Griz hunting for him. I would imagine there are probably a dozen or so qbs calling the coaches right now that want to drop down. Same thing with Ochs, Swogger, and the other transfers that we have received. It is not hard to imagine Forcier knowing about our tradition and thinking that he would have a chance to win a NC with the Griz.

gees, listen to you guys with the cliches. It's an industry? It's a business? Are either of you involved with the former or the latter? Athletics certainly has multiple objectives and unpleasant consequences for a relatively limited group of people if those objectives aren't met. That doesn't make it what you're suggesting.

griz4life said:

I do the same thing with girlfriends. I know when I have overstayed my welcome might as well secure some tail to minimize the dry period between break up sex and the girl drinking tequilla.

What if he wanted to start school in January versus waiting till fall camp?

millertime said:
griz4life said:

I do the same thing with girlfriends. I know when I have overstayed my welcome might as well secure some tail to minimize the dry period between break up sex and the girl drinking tequilla.

What if he wanted to start school in January versus waiting till fall camp?

Hell, pard, I did the same between my first wife, DeShauna, and my current wife, Donna. DeShauna was a great dame: her legs went on for days; she had a nice perky rack; maybe a bit of tease, but I didn't mind. She went off one day and committed bigamy with a pool boy who everyone called "The Water Works", but I didn't mind. In the interim, I found Donna: a well-oiled female bodybuilder who could crack a walnut in a variety of ways, the least of which wasn't a disappointment to me. She was a sight to see with her mandible-crushing quadriceps, and I fell victim more than once.

As far as dry periods go, that was something Donna and I would fight about for years, and still squabble about to this day. But I don't think it's the same kind of dry period you speak of at present.

Back