• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

That was ugly

havgrizfan said:
It's really not hard to figure out who Big G's "former player" is. I won't out the guy, but Big G has basically been using this "former player" for about four years now, and IF that former O-lineman :roll: hates the Griz as bad as Big G says he does, then that's fine. It has no bearing on the current team whatsoever, and the last thing the current team needs is bitter "former players" even if they did have a short cup of coffee in the NFL arm chairing them now. Oh yea, that "former player" probably would want Sidney's coaching staff axed too since the Eags probably haven't made the playoffs since he graduated. :thumb:

You like being wrong boy Ill tell ya.

The player I am related to has been gone from the team about 6 years now, and the former tight end about 3 I believe.

I believe Sidney is fielding a good team now but I am not from there so I don't keep track. Oh lookey there another 25k+ attendance game today did you see the fake numbers again mr insider? Only been a member here for 2 years mr numbers

Big G, you are here to stir things up. Hell, I have been hard as anyone on this offense this season, and I am pleased for the most part. Huge improvement in play calling and blocking today.

signedbewildered said:
Many former cat players left the game early. It is practice for the trail of tears"

^^^ Now that's funny. I don't care who you are. ^^^^

I like it so much. Grizbeer has become the funniest fucker around.
Can anyone dig up the old trail o' tears gifs? Pure. Solid. Gold.

mtgrizrule said:
Big G, you are here to stir things up. Hell, I have been hard as anyone on this offense this season, and I am pleased for the most part. Huge improvement in play calling and blocking today.

I was not sturring naything up, just making an observation. I won't get into anything with you because you think play calling is the problem and that is not even on a top 3 list of what is wrong with this team. Just our opinion on the game which we are entitled to the same way most of you are entitled to keep your head in the sand.

Well, you just outed the dude yourself then lol. i have a real hard time beliving Greg Hardy is that bitter, but whatever.

Never-the-less, I never said the announced attendance was people in the seats. We ALL ARE WELL AWARE that they announce the PAID ATTENDANCE at the games. And no, those numbers aren't fake. I merely said, I've seen the scan reports twice and both times, they were over 25,000. I saw the scan report for the 2012 Cat-Griz game and the 2013 EWU game. Those are INDEED THE NUMBERS OF PEOPLE WALKING INTO THE STADIUM AND THEY CAN'T BE REFUTED. Dude seriously, you said "there hasn't been more than 23,000 in the stadium in years." You really, honestly believe there was 23,000 or less inside the stadium for 2012 Cat-Griz, 2013 Appy? 2013 Eastern Washington? 2013 Cal Poly, 2014 South Dakota? If you really believe that you need HELLLPPPPPPP.

[Would you please stop with the personal bulls**t? ;) ]

Another positive (again, not perfection, but better): JJ did not get banged around nearly as much as in some earlier games. Yes, it was UC-Davis, but they did come to play, so this is a good sign.

Big G said:
havgrizfan said:
It's really not hard to figure out who Big G's "former player" is. I won't out the guy, but Big G has basically been using this "former player" for about four years now, and IF that former O-lineman :roll: hates the Griz as bad as Big G says he does, then that's fine. It has no bearing on the current team whatsoever, and the last thing the current team needs is bitter "former players" even if they did have a short cup of coffee in the NFL arm chairing them now. Oh yea, that "former player" probably would want Sidney's coaching staff axed too since the Eags probably haven't made the playoffs since he graduated. :thumb:

You like being wrong boy Ill tell ya.

The player I am related to has been gone from the team about 6 years now, and the former tight end about 3 I believe.

I believe Sidney is fielding a good team now but I am not from there so I don't keep track. Oh lookey there another 25k+ attendance game today did you see the fake numbers again mr insider? Only been a member here for 2 years mr numbers

lmao, havgriz uses the number word "four" one time and no others... but that's enough to tag him 'mr numbers'

You should share...

Almost 500 yards of offense = ugly

JJ 20 yard shy of passing for 300 yards = ugly

Jones catching for near 150 and 1 TD = ugly

Canada running for almost 150 and 3 TDs = ugly

Grizzly offense coming to life in the 2nd half = ugly

Jamaal Jones's two incredible catches in tight coverage = ugly

Sean Haynes return to the field and be the 2nd leading reciever = ugly

UCD's good kickoff return unit being totally dominated = ugly

Griz defense forcing two turnovers on downs when needed the most = ugly

Warm sunny day in the upper 60's = ugly

JJ not being sacked at all or hit much in the 2nd half = ugly

TraVon Van having yet another highlight reel run = ugly

Nate Harris's key pass breakup on 2nd down and then Peevey's sack on 3rd in UCD's final hope to tie the game = ugly

John Nguyen having a fairly solid day returning and fielding kicks and punts = ugly

Griz only punting once in the 2nd half = ugly

Griz being 3-0 in conference = ugly

Did I miss any other ugliness?

havgrizfan said:
Well, you just outed the dude yourself then lol. i have a real hard time beliving Greg Hardy is that bitter, but whatever.

Never-the-less, I never said the announced attendance was people in the seats. We ALL ARE WELL AWARE that they announce the PAID ATTENDANCE at the games. And no, those numbers aren't fake. I merely said, I've seen the scan reports twice and both times, they were over 25,000. I saw the scan report for the 2012 Cat-Griz game and the 2013 EWU game. Those are INDEED THE NUMBERS OF PEOPLE WALKING INTO THE STADIUM AND THEY CAN'T BE REFUTED. Dude seriously, you said "there hasn't been more than 23,000 in the stadium in years." You really, honestly believe there was 23,000 or less inside the stadium for 2012 Cat-Griz, 2013 Appy? 2013 Eastern Washington? 2013 Cal Poly, 2014 South Dakota? If you really believe that you need HELLLPPPPPPP.
Quit being thick, I said the App st games were packed, the other games I support my comments all the way. There are no way more than 23k are at games anymore actual people in seats not tickets sold.

Greg Hardy is not bitter, he is just embarrassed and sad for his former teammate. Second game he has said that, after the Wyoming game, He has his own football coaching too worry about.

BWahlberg said:

Just UC Davis defense being at the bottom of the Bsc, but keep putting lipstick on the pig, you seem good at that and personal attacks.

Big G said:
CDAGRIZ said:
BWahlberg said:

Big G's turnip yield?

Wheat, sunflowers and corn my friend but thanks for making trying to make fun of the people that feed you and your family.

Carb free, mofo. Keep contributing to the epidemic. Kill some pigs and cows, and we'll talk.

You know what's funny about your argument is, the 2009 App. State game ACTUALLY WASN'T PACKED LOL. It was a playoff game and the PAID ATTENDANCE was somewhere in the neighborhood of 24,000.

Anyway, like I said, stand by your statement all you want. IF YOU REALLY THINK there was under 25,000 fans at the last Cat-Griz game you are out of your mind. Same for Eastern and Poly last year. Like I said, we all understand the difference between announced "paid attendance" and fans in the seats, but you are completely off your rocker if you think the biggest sporting event in Montana, Cat-Griz had under 24,000 fans in attendance in 2012. The same goes for Eastern and Poly last season and South Dakota this season.

Quintessential egriz, take shots at the people that point out things to work on. Goodnight fellas enjoy your circle.

"Wheat, sunflowers and corn my friend but thanks for making trying to make fun of the people that feed you and your family."

Corn, mmyum (on the cob) ..... on the grill (top rack) with a few tri tips underneath.

I'm guessing you get paid for your crops so you can thank those of us that pay for your internet service.

You're welcome, and thanks for letting us pay you for your corn.

Grizbeer said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Big G said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Big G's turnip yield?

Wheat, sunflowers and corn my friend but thanks for making trying to make fun of the people that feed you and your family.

Carb free, mofo. Keep contributing to the epidemic. Kill some pigs and cows, and we'll talk.
Pure poppycock

It's true. I rip carbs like no other when no other is looking. Tell no other.

Big G said:
BWahlberg said:

Just UC Davis defense being at the bottom of the Bsc, but keep putting lipstick on the pig, you seem good at that and personal attacks.

Personal attacks, sure thing boss. Let's talk about that defense.

UCD scoring defense allows 41.3 points per game. Griz scored 42.

UCD rushing defense allows 206 yards per game. Griz ran for 210.

UCD pass defense allows 314 per game. Griz passed for 280.

UCD allows on average a total of 520 yards per game. Griz had 490.

No one is saying this offense is fixed or even good, but they did just about what UCD allows in almost all categories.

C'mon man

Back